• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Klaus Dona Interview

Schuyler

Misanthrope
Those interested in the types of artifacts Klaus Dona talks about may be interested in the following book:

'Forbidden Archeology; the hidden history of the human race,' by Michael Cremo and Richard Thompson. 1993, rev. 1966. Los Angeles, Bhaktivedanta Book Publishing, Inc. 1993, rev. 1966, 914pp. 0-89213-294-9.

It's a monster-sized book still in print (Be sure to get the unabridged edition) that is a catalog of hundreds, if not thousands of anomolaous archeological finds from all over the world which point to civilizations far further back than contemporary history suggests. Stones, bones, artifacts, and anthropological theory are all covered in depth. As you might expect fromn the publisher, the authors lean toward ancient Indian texts in support of their contentions, but the book is more a catalog of artifacts than an exposition of theory. For all those folks who do have such a theory, this book is your backup.

The interview doesn't really start till about 30 minutes in, before that it's just conversation going over well-worn tracks. Maybe Dona wasn't available for the entire show so some filler was needed, that's understandable.
When Dona begins he talks about bones of 7.5 meter humans, then starts mentioning Cayce and Atlantis. If the serious, skeptical questions were ever asked it must have been after I stopped the podcast. Sounded like he was getting a free ride.

The interview doesn't really start till about 30 minutes in, before that it's just conversation going over well-worn tracks. Maybe Dona wasn't available for the entire show so some filler was needed, that's understandable.
When Dona begins he talks about bones of 7.5 meter humans, then starts mentioning Cayce and Atlantis. If the serious, skeptical questions were ever asked it must have been after I stopped the podcast. Sounded like he was getting a free ride.

Brian - Klaus was just speculating in regards to Atlantis. That whole subject of ancient civilizations is a wide open subject. Because quite frankly we don't know shit. Klaus never claims to have any answers. he just presents what he finds and speculates.

klaus is a tease. he's killing me. He needs to update that friggin site with the new info he has.

And David I grew up in AZ and it friggin rules. Living in Philly now, hating life.

Fascinating subject and Klaus seems to take a reassuringly open-minded approach to it. It's alarming, then, to see Erich Von Daniken (evidence-bender) featured on Klaus's website as well as a link to Carl Edward Baugh's (Wiki him if you dare!) Creationist website.
Surely it's hurting Klaus's fund raising activities to be entertaining the sort of characters one might usually find pushing dodgy UFO 'evidence'.

I liked how Klaus brought up the Edgar Cayce stuff. Klaus was pretty clear in personally admitting he doesn't proclaim to have answers, but I think he should be allowed to point out correlations to things like Cayce.

As I mentioned in this forum before, when I read about Dorothy Izzatt and specifically her regression session, there were large correlations to the Cayce material in regards to Atlantis. Personally, I think there is likely something to the Cayce material, although maybe not as accurate/literal as his followers might like.

While Klaus's work is facinating, IMO the little bit of a language barrier made it hard for me to follow him. I wish he just picked his top 5 new pieces and discussed them in order with the background and his theories. etc..... It was kind of like a ton of things were covered in this interview but I only got a few good nuggets out of it, like the story about the Russian psychic predicting the Tsunami was interesting. I never listened to his past interview so maybe I need to check that out.

Could just be I'm still hung over and my allergies are slowing me down, even when I saw Batman yesterday I thought it was also all over the place, damn hangovers! Can't........... process......... information........... quickly.....brain slowing......

I just listened to this one and I believe he did say 7.5m. If he didn't misspeak I think that would be a very interesting skeleton.

also he mentioned footprints found that were between 30 and 40 cm. Also interesting.

Of course the question of whether conditions in the ancient past were such that moving huge stones and building enormous monuments weren't so much a problem, that reminded me of a previous show with a Mr. Neal Adams, who was saying that the planets actually increase in mass over time, and as such, the gravity well has increased over time, explaining Pangea, that other supercontinent, and why dinosaurs didn't collapse under their own weight.

The news about the labyringth was pretty startling as well.

As with last time, I was quite impressed with Klaus Dona. He does good work.

I don't worry anymore whether the established scientific community accepts something or not. For me it's become a non-issue up there with disclosure.

Of course the question of whether conditions in the ancient past were such that moving huge stones and building enormous monuments weren't so much a problem, that reminded me of a previous show with a Mr. Neal Adams, who was saying that the planets actually increase in mass over time, and as such, the gravity well has increased over time, explaining Pangea, that other supercontinent, and why dinosaurs didn't collapse under their own weight.

Neal Adams may be one of the top four most influentual artists in my life, but his growing earth hypothesis is way out there. The giant dinosaurs were well designed from an engineering standpoint, and well able to support their own weights. I doubt very much if they were as quick and agile as Jurrasic Park speculated, but I imagine a T Rex could clock in at 20 mph. While giant creatures would have been able to stand and move, falling down is another issue, and could well have involved breaking bones. Mating would have been a tricky issue, too, considering the size of some of these creatures.

Klaus Donna is a legend in his own right some of the Artifacts intrigue me others do not.Tribes that came from South America naturally worshipped strange looking creatures and monsters it was a time of pagan gods and rituals of sacrifice.This tribes made statues big and small so that they could worship so it is not a real mystery why they exist:).I have a theory why alot of strange items are found in South America and North America that can not be explained rationally. In the early times of the great powers of Greece and he Persian empire the lands to the east now China Japan and Russia where unexplored only maybe by those people of Oriental background so when plato wrote his theories on Altlantis he heard from other scholars it was based in the atlantic ocean by Spain other historians believe it was sunk into the ocean by some unknown event i disagree i believe Altantis is the America contient both north and south that continent was not known in platos time the Advanced race plato talks about probably lived in South America my theory is Argentina i have my reasons for that analyse anyway this only a theory not fact:question:

As far as the giants. At one point he says 7.5 meters, human. Later he says 2.5, 2.6 meters. I think perhaps he was just having a brain fart.

And I don't get what he was saying about Darwinism. He said something to the effect that he didn't believe in Darwinistic evolution apparently. As a follow up to Davids question, he said for example, they found a 2000 year old footprint in cement. :confused: What?? I may have missed something there, but I didn't get it. I thought at first he was going to talk about the so-called footprints of Paluxy referenced by creationists that we lived and walked with the dinosaurs, but he didn't.

@Polter - just jumping on this thread as I saw you - You have told me before about how paranormal topics are scoffed at in Germany and no-one wishes to have their reputation soiled by the subject, at least they will not go public.​
My question is whether you know if things are the same in Austria? I ask specifically because I have listened to some shows containing Klaus Dona and I wonder how he is received in Germany?​
I like Klaus a lot as I think he does not venture too far when making guesses (educated guesses) and he has amassed a most interesting collection of photgraphs of objects from round the world.​

The fact that I had never heard from Klaus Dona until I heard him on the Paracast a few years ago may tell you how he is "received" here in Germany. Hardly anyone knows him outside of hardcore fringe science circles I guess. People who have heard of him will probably call call him a Von Däniken follower and say that he is all about speculation without scientific foundation.​
I can't speak for the Austrians, though. But obviously he should be better known there. I think that these topics are about as socially shunned and frequently ridiculed as in Germany, maybe a little less so.​
IMO the most "paranormally liberal" german-speaking country must be Switzerland. I found some really well-researched and deep-digging swiss documentaries about NDEs, psychics and reincarnation, the likes of which you won't find here anymore.​

Thank you.

Are you thanking Gene & Chris for the show or are you from Switzerland and referring to my post? If it's the latter, you're welcome - and do you have any thoughts on why the swiss seem to be much more open-minded in these topics than us germans?

Last edited:
Back