• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Kimball & Stevens discuss Ghost Cases

P

Paul Kimball

Holly Stevens and I interviewed last night, on the red carpet at the 2009 Atlantic Film Festival opening gala at the Halifax Metro Centre, about our upcoming television series Ghost Cases, which will begin airing on October 18, 2009 on Eastlink TV in Canada, and which has international distribution through Breakthrough Entertainment.

The clip from Ghost Cases that they aired was from a rough cut of the first episode, as the series is still in post-production. The floating skeleton head has been replaced! ;)

Paul Kimball </EMBED>

Holly and I at the opening gala of the 2009 Atlantic Film Festival. We might not be the best ghost hunters, but we are definitely the coolest ghost hunters! ;)

Paul

P.S. We're the best too!!

Attachments

• Film_Festival_Sept_17,_09_127.jpg
    Film_Festival_Sept_17,_09_127.jpg
    35.2 KB · Views: 0
Paul-
I'm not sure how all the media distribution works but, Breakthrough Entertainment, does that mean we'll see the show picked up by a station here in the states or that we might see it on DVD?? Also, I didn't want to offend you or Holly, but that zooming in shot, .... well, ...it looked a little like the camera man got a little distracted, maybe a little tunnel vision.

Hope everything turns out how you'd like. The stories you told on the Paracast were pretty interesting.

Okay, a couple of comments; When it comes to Holly...just.. "wow". Also, is she really tall, like amazonian tall, or is that just the effect of the camera? She's stunning!
Oh, and Paul, you did a good job, too. LOL. Just kiddin! Your comment about you'd still be going to church if there were more cool ghostie-things going on there cracked me up!

I really felt sorry the lady in the following shot. She didn't look nearly as good as Holly, and I bet she felt a little uncomfortable following-up someone so attractive!:eek:

Okay, a couple of comments; When it comes to Holly...just.. "wow". Also, is she really tall, like amazonian tall, or is that just the effect of the camera? She's stunning!
Oh, and Paul, you did a good job, too. LOL. Just kiddin! Your comment about you'd still be going to church if there were more cool ghostie-things going on there cracked me up!

I really felt sorry the lady in the following shot. She didn't look nearly as good as Holly, and I bet she felt a little uncomfortable following-up someone so attractive!:eek:

Hahahaha... the lady in the following segment is Ann MacKenzie, my old boss at Film NS, the government film-funding agency where I began my career 11 years ago. She's pretty cool too, although I agree that Holly is always a tough act to follow. If I was less secure in myself, I would probably suffer from Prince Charles syndrome. ;)

Paul-
I'm not sure how all the media distribution works but, Breakthrough Entertainment, does that mean we'll see the show picked up by a station here in the states or that we might see it on DVD??

Hopefully on TV in the US, and definitely on DVD.

Also, I didn't want to offend you or Holly, but that zooming in shot, .... well, ...it looked a little like the camera man got a little distracted, maybe a little tunnel vision.

No offense taken. It's a tough gig shooting something like that - people are jostling you as they walk by if you're the camera guy, etc., and the Eastlink TV crew do a fine job. I know, because their guys did a great job for us on the 13 episodes! :)

Hope everything turns out how you'd like. The stories you told on the Paracast were pretty interesting.

Thanks. The editing goes well, and I've been really pleased with it. I think it's the best documentary-related work I've ever done.

Besides, any show with Holly in it is bound to be a winner. She's going to be a star!!

PK

I like the way the interviewer specified that it was Holly to Paul's left. Just so there was no room for confusion.
<input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="jsCall();" id="jsProxy" type="hidden">

Back