• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Kenn Thomas Show

Free episodes:

J.T.

Maybe Logic
Really enjoyed the episode. Wide-ranging, a bit chaotic and rambling, and KT didn't seem to hear Gene too well so there was a bit of overlap, but no harm done.

It was particularly interesting to hear about Reich. Whether you take his work seriously or not, he was a fascinating man who did fascinating work, and whose fate was a terrible injustice, almost forgotten these days. Maybe a full episode with James DeMeo one of these days, IF he's a sane & interesting character.

Somebody oughta interview Larry Cohen, the great 70's b-filmmaker, who created "The Invaders," directed the fantastic parapolitical alien abduction flick "God Told Me To" AND the terrific little known "Private Files of J. Edgar Hoover," among loads of other semi-related fare.

I enjoyed the show this week. Here is fascinating information I came across last week, may interest some of the American forum members?

I watched an really interesting documentary the other week made by an Irishman named Shane o Sullivan. He investigated the Robert Kennedy killing in 2007, and attained some intriguing, and fascinating information, from people who were very close to the scene back then.

Watching this documentary has me more convinced then ever, that both Robert and John Kennedy were assassinated, by people who'd close ties to the Central Intellligence Agency, in the United States! In one video clip close to the end of the documentary, you'll see this man David Sanchez Morales (Wikimedia Error) an known CIA affiliate been present with another man in one room of the Ambassador Hotel '37 minutes" after Robert Kennedy was shot and killed.

While this on the face of it this would not prove he was involved with the killing of Robert Kennedy. Still one must look at Morales life and background here (check out link David Sanchez Morales) and what he was involved with working for the CIA.

One must question his reasons for being at the Ambassador Hotel at the time of this shooting? Its highly suspicious to me at least, and it does lead me to believe, the killing of Robert Kenndy was a CIA involved not sanctioned or sanctioned covert operation?

A close buddy of Morales claimed his friend revealed to him before his death caused by heart failure (in highly suspicious circumstances) that the CIA plotted and killed John Kennedy in 1963 and had also planned the killing of Robert Kennedy!

This documentary as well does back up what Bradley Ayers wote in 1994/ that Morales was one member of eight manned Miami CIA base hit team who'd gone to Dallas in 1963, had shot and had killed John Kennedy! E Howard Hunt too made the same claim with a deathbed confession claiming Morales was one member of the 1963 assassination team.Clearly least to me there is something there to what these men have claimed!!

Shane O Sullivan also showed the video clip I mentioned to an American diplomat Wayne Smith who worked with Morales at the US embassy in Havana 1969..'Yes thats Morales" I really do think this is the smoking gun evidence. Shane also confirmed there was two other CIA operatives present at the Ambassador Hotel.

RFK Must Die: The Assassination of Bobby Kennedy (2007) - Part 1 video - Watch Videos Online Free

About the Ken Thomas show regarding Crisman and Invaders

After listening to the Paracast show that featured Ken Thomas, I became interested in the Fred Crisman accusation of being connected to the Invaders show. In my almost 40 years of life I had only seen the "Beachhead" episode of the Invaders on a VHS that someone last year gave me. I ordered from Netflix the 1st disc of the Invaders show last week and watched it last night.

My mind is pretty open to unique theories and conspiracies but I find it somehwat hard to imagine Crisman's life being unfolded in this Invaders show. Where did K. Thomas get this info about the Invaders/Crisman connection? Was it well announced public knowledge prior to his death?

The last question is what do other people in this forum think about this supposed connection. I watched 3 shows last night and found it somewhat humerous at times and hard to believe. I guess there could be some remote towns in California and AZ that have been taken over by aliens with a hidden agenda but I would imagine that being out in the open in that manner would be too exposed for blowing their cover. The underground Dulce base scenerio makes more sense to me. . . . . . . hidden.

For whatever it is worth, watching this late 60's show at least became entertaining for my husband and I. Can't wait to get the next batch of episodes in. Their low budget must have been the reason why they never showed any alien looking creatures. Disappointing that they only used humans as characters.

About the Ken Thomas show regarding Crisman and Invaders

I'm listening to this show and I think I just heard Chris say he grew up in Bellevue, WA. Just barely got it out before being cut off. Interesting.
What years were you in Bellevue Chris?
Did you attend high school here, what school?

Back