• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Just recorded this during sleep. What is it?

Free episodes:

cq0

Skilled Investigator
Hello! I have used sleeptalkrecorder two times earlier and then it was funny now it is just scary. First I recorded that I sound like I am having a bad dream, and then my phone recorded this sound.

The file is called scary

Sleep Talk Recorder

I can't listen either but I'm on.a phone so that's probably why. Thanks for the tip on this interesting app though.

Hi cq0! :)
I managed to listen to the recording and to me it sounded like someone tossing and turning (probably you since it's your recording) mixed with another sound that I couldn't exactly place.
It sounded like firecrackers going off and it also sounded like static. Maybe there was some natural interference or maybe something stranger, I can't tell.

What do you think it is?

Well..did you feel odd the next morning of the recording ? Weird dreams or anything like that ? To be honest, it just sounds like someone/thing 'rubbing' on fabric to me, thanks for sharing though..

Hello! I have used sleeptalkrecorder two times earlier and then it was funny now it is just scary. First I recorded that I sound like I am having a bad dream, and then my phone recorded this sound.

The file is called scary

Sleep Talk Recorder

I'm getting pretty much the same thing I think. It sounds like sheets and blankets being moved around. I also wonder if the crackling could be static electricity from blankets? We have a comforter that's made of some fabric that is prone to static electricity sometimes. And you can get that weird crackle.

Do you have other activity going on that is making you wonder if there was something paranormal involved? What prompted you to record your slumber?

Where exactly was the phone? If it was on the bed itself, then covers covers it (cool) but if it was on a nightstand etc then the crackly noises are a bit weird. Keep at it...

Back