• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Just popping through - the Dibbuk Box

Jason Haxton

Paranormal Novice
Hi All:
I did a Google search on Dibbuk Box to see what the Internet chat is out there withthe upcoming movie out next week and all. And, I saw Goggsmackay's inspiring post and decided to sign up for a little fun with him and you. Not knowing that he is perched dead-center where I am next headed.

No I don't chime in all the time - just when it strikes me - and the Dibbuk whiispers - this is the one.

For those who heard the podcast - I had a great time visiting with my old friends Ben Grundy and Aaron Wright yesterday - MU 808 a pretty good show (but they all are - this is number three I think - nothing really planned between us - no prep - we just start talking and see what happens. They are the greatest sports - inspite of the problems they still always seem to have when I am on the air with them - brave guys (Actually Ben's new MU show went in to a complete tail-spin in 2005 after I was on when he first started out). Did the sme to Dark Matters - oops!

Right now I am getting ready for the big Hollywood Red Carpet Premiere for the Movie "The Possession" based on my book "The Dibbuk Box."

And..., SYFY's Dybbuk Box docu-drama comes out on Paranormal Witness Season 2 this Wednesday night August 29th. It is produced by RAW TV of London - definitely visiting with the producers next week in London. The SYFY show will actually show you everyone written about tied to the Box that is also described in my book - Kevin Mannis, his mom Ida Mannis, Jane the Asian antique shop helper, Brian the college intern kid buyer - and me! The preview tells me it is worth watching. Great to be here - I have just convinced Goggsmackay to see me in Aberdeen and Ward to see me in Hollywood! Did I miss anyone as those two are worlds apart! Best regards - Jason

Attachments

• Box ritual.jpg
    Box ritual.jpg
    58.3 KB · Views: 1
It's a connected world for sure and that's great. The reach of the box's tentacles however is a scary concept.
Looking forward to entertaining Jason Haxton for an evening in my home town. The treat of course will be all mine as I get to grill the owner of the single most interesting story of it's kind that I am aware of. This is absolute paranormal gold this wine cabinet. For me things like The Skinwalker Ranch and the Dibbuk Box are genuine examples of contemporary 'weird shit'.
If I am told anything not published that Jason is happy to allow, I will post if there are any tales to tell!

It's a connected world for sure and that's great. The reach of the box's tentacles however is a scary concept.
Looking forward to entertaining Jason Haxton for an evening in my home town. The treat of course will be all mine as I get to grill the owner of the single most interesting story of it's kind that I am aware of. This is absolute paranormal gold this wine cabinet. For me things like The Skinwalker Ranch and the Dibbuk Box are genuine examples of contemporary 'weird shit'.

If I am told anything not published that Jason is happy to allow, I will post if there are any tales to tell!

Well Goggs, you are welcomed to share anything you are told. Know that the book I wrote on this demented artifact is about 200 pages long. I could have written 600 pages if the publisher would have allowed it - she didn't.

So lots to share yet. See you soon Goggs!
Jason

Thanks for the update Jason. I cannot wait to see the Paranormal Witness Season 2 episode you mentioned, it will be great to finally see all the people involved through the years, what a bang up job finding all those people, i bet you helped a bit ;)

You are the lore master for everything on this topic now.

Back