• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Just intrested

OceansLost

Skilled Investigator
Hello everyone, I was just intrested to know how everyone listens to the show? or what time do they listen and when your doing what? for me I download through my ps3, and i listen about 5 am when im trying to sleep in cold England.. Its pretty cool when I have the show on because of the ps3 Visuals of space Which fits in with the show quite well.. let me know what you do when you listen to the show.. could provide some intresting things.. thanks :D

I've yet to listen to one live, I'm working my way through the archives, listening to each show in order.
As a philatelist with insomnia, I have a lot of late night free time------I listen to the show on my laptop whilst working on my stamps.

Interesting question.
I listen while I'm at work. I'm lucky to have a job where I can listen to my iPod while I work. It's one of the reasons I'm subscribed to several dozen podcasts. The Paracast is the only paranormal one I listen to though. The rest are video game, science, NPR, or stand up comedy related.
Also, as with all my podcasts, I listen at 2x speed.

I try to listen to it live on Sunday nights, it starts here 7p.m. EST, but most of the time I have to listen via archive later.

I recently discovered the paracast and have been working my way through the archives. I listen to them in a kind of random order- choosing one that sounds interesting at the moment, perhaps looking up shows/guests mentioned for the next. I got my coworker hooked on it, too!

The Paracast is the only paranormal show I listen to at the moment. I found it in an attempt to build up the library of podcasts that I listen to- my job is intensely boring at times and I am deeply thankful for all of the great shows that I've found!

Back