• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

June 21,2009

Howl

There is no relationship between the Cash-Landrum episode and RFI except that they both occured about the same time. The authors of the book Sky Crash, the 1st RFI book, also included a chapter on Cash-Landrum in their book.

"There are many things about this case that are not common knowledge or are hidden away in some obscure article or document."

The blue light incident the 2nd night came out on the RFI forum board.I pressed JB on some hint of it and wrote a thread entitled" Encounter With an Entity? " which is on page 4 of the RFI forum.There were pencil-thin laser beam lights coming down from a craft in front of Halt's team as well as landing in or around the WSA. JB said he saw 2 or 3 blue lights floating around. But the lights that JB and Adrian Bustinza ran after had four colors. If I heard correctly, Halt said Burroughs disappeared for 25 minutes and Bustinza was being held by some unknown force for all that time. JB never said previously how long he was entangled in the light.

Home page | The Rendlesham forest incident

Hoff

On the 1st night, Jim Penniston's story differs from John Burrough's story.Cabansac's story differs from both JB and JP.
The electromagnetic atmosphere affected the body. I believe a gravitational force field created a time distortion, a time slow down that affected the mind and body.

You cannot be serious. I mean honestly, the only thing you've got is the radiation thing.

The rest of the pieces just do not fit.

So I just listened to this. Its pretty damn interesting!

How much I would love to hear the rest of that recording.

Great show! Burroughs is a great witness. Hopefully you can attract some more major players in the sighting. Maybe you can broadcast from the upcoming reunion and have a show from there.

I'm glad to hear that you guys are going to keep on top of this incident. There is so much potential to bring this case to the forefront and really be aggressive in gathering more info and interviewing witnesses. It kind of fell on your laps at the right time and you guys are perfect for it. I really hope The Paracast takes the ball and runs with it. I know you guys will take it seriously and keep it respectable, unlike Roswell. I look forward to future episodes.

I'm just wondering if you will actually 'investigate' this incident as opposed to just interviewing witnesses. You can gather some new evidence in the process instead of rehashing old stuff. I think you guys have gathered some trustworthy people on your show so far and maybe use them as assets. For example, Bud Hopkins & Jacobs could put willing witnesses under hypnosis, such as Burroughs. :confused:

Extending the show to 3 hours wouldn't be a bad idea either. Especially with topics like this and the UFO-Nuke stories. :D

I also suggest everyone watch the 'Rendlesham - Bentwaters' documentary that someone posted earlier. Its actually 5 parts and very informative. Also has civilian witnesses to the event in Part 2.

Great, great episode! It's events like this that give me hope that, if we use our resources and witnesses smartly, we might get to the truth after all.

Have just listened to this episode. I am a Clinical dental technician based in london, england, and the comments that his gums turned white and then bled sounds to me like a symptom called A.N.U.G.

(Acute necrotising ulcerative gingivitis)

This is a condition brought on by peroids of extreme stress or pressure, the onset comes on in less than 24 hours and fits the description given ( it is most commonly found in young people stressing over examinations etc) and as he was in his early twenties, seems to fit the bill.

Rather than debunking the whole episode, I think this lends further evidence to his story, as what could bring about such an acute state of stress and shock to bring about what could be this complaint??

Just a theory you understand, fascinating listening, any queries , let me know.

Thanks for this episode. This case has always fascinated me. I truly look forward to more on it. Cheers!! :cool:

I'm about halfway through the episode... another classic interview.

Anyone done any snooping into Burroughs mention about Col. Halt putting together a Documentary concerning RFI?

The incidents with the blue light and the potential removal of an unknown object from the site (so far the most highly suspect angle in the whole story) are very intriguing, too.

good job gentlemen!

mikec

Jim Penniston described the craft that he touched, not as metallic, but like opaque, black glass that had etchings on it, as if it were burnt into the glass.

John Burroughs used to report to an AF officer about some limitation on what he could say regarding the incident. There are rumors that someone jumped on the craft trying to subdue it. JB denies the story. If you listen to him carefully, he said he saw a shade or shadow of an object but it was the lights that captivated him.

JB was entangled in the blue lights that were moving through the forest and vanished. According to Lt. Col. Halt and his team, JB was missing for 25 minutes. Adrian Bustinza who was with him, claimed that something pushed him to the ground and kept him there for all that time. What could have been going through the mind of Halt and the others as the duration of time was extending?

Hi all, I've been away for quite a while (got laid off, so I'm not in front of a computer all day like I used to be).

Anyway, I've finally gotten around to listening to past episodes and this one is one of the crown jewels. After listening to this episode, I find myself feeling a very unfamiliar feeling with regards to ufology: optimism (ha!).

There was a no-nonsense attitude about this episode, and when Peter sorta veered off into Halt-attacking mode the discussion was steered back towards the important part, which is the recounting of the events that took place.

Anyway, I'm back off to listen to the rest. Glad everything's still nice n lively in here!

What everyone before me said. Well done.

I didn't see it mentioned but may have missed it. Burroughs mentions the return of the Future Visitors as occurring between 2012 and 2015, or at least a feeling of such a prophecy. A questions I would like answered is, did Penniston and others, as I think it was implied, come to the "Future Visitors" conclusion/hypothesis on their own and if so, did they also get the 2012-2015 return time frame message as well?

Basically, is Burroughs standing alone here with this specific "prediction/promise" or is their a loose consensus amongst those who felt the same vibe?

Back