• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

July 19th, 2009 - Christopher O'Brien

Free episodes:

Thirding & fourthing the praises for this episode.
Is that "UFO Observation Tower" still there in Hooper?

Yup. Judy Messoline is still at it. Like I've said to the media on a number of occasions: I'd never build a "UFO Watchtower," but if I did—I'd put it right where she did. Its a front row seat to ground zero in the SLV.

Thanks for your input and interest in my work etc

I'm all in with the positive opinions about the O'Brien appearance as well. I've been listening to the Paracast for a few months now, catching up on the archives, and lurking here; but, the O'Brien show was good enough to pull me out of lurkdom to say a big thanks to Christopher for being available and to Gene and David for inviting him. This was one of my favorite shows so far. Infectious is the word. So much energy, humor, and "get it" factor here.

Btw, I also like the idea of rating shows based on fan input. O'Brien would definitely be 5 stars. Keep up the good work.

Back