• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

July 12th on DMR .. Tracy Torme

Decker

Administrator
Staff member
A quick note to all DMR fans. Tomorrow, July 12th Tracy Torme will be my guest on Dark Matters Radio. Producer of UFO Coverup Live, creator of Sliders and very long time UFO aficionado, he will discuss many items I am sure you will find fascinating! Dark Matters Radio begins at 10:00 PM Pacific Daylight Time ... only on CyberstationUSA!!

www.dqrm.com

Tracy Torme.jpg

Decker

I'll be listening later to it online, so can't call in.
Please ask him about the rumored project to have Hollywood "acclimate" the public to the ET presence.
Bonus points for getting him to admit to participating it it!

Sure Sentry, I will ask him but I can tell you already what he will say ... in a nice way, I'm sure ... BullShit!!

Decker

when will this appear in archives Don ?:)

Paul, should be up anytime now. The CyberstationUSA webmaster is usually right on top with DMR. He has been swamped with some tech. stuff of late, so I am sure he will get this done asap providing his other work gets handled.

Decker

Back