• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Joy Behar Does UFOs 8/24

Skymon876

Paranormal Adept
Tonight on HLN a partner of CNN Joy Behar will do a UFO segment with Leslie Kean, Nick Pope, James Fox, and Fife Symington.

episode will air 8/24/11

check your local listings.

If anyone has been able to record it please upload it somewhere.

Unfortunately, last night my source that was streaming CNN Headline News (CNN HNL is not a ordinary CNN channel) switched to MSN so I was not been able to get it at the end.

Will continue to search and if I find it first instead will post of course.

---------- Post added at 09:12 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:05 AM ----------

Great. Found it!!!!

Will put links on the Leslie Kean thread.

Exactly - that drives me nuts! That always happens on those Larry King UFO shows.
I guess it's because it's the ones that look best. It doesn't matter if they're known to be nothing out of the ordinary or known hoaxes.
That's what happens when people spend too much time on cases that have large space for doubt (the so-called Phoenix lights case isn't particularly good, but there's an ongoing effort to "sell" it as being very important). Its understandable that TV channels want some video footage to illustrate their shows, but these idiocies shouldn't be allowed (everybody knows that that footage is worthless). Alas, that's what we have to deal with...

Back