• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Joseph Farrell on Roswell and Corso

S

schticknz

Just came across a series of interviews with Joseph Farrell (author of books such as "The Reich of the Black Sun" and his latest one, "Secrets of the Unified Field") on a podcast called "The Byte Show".

See here: http://www.thebyteshow.com

The "Cosmic War" series is in about 12 parts (!!). I have just listened to the first part which is on this page: http://www.thebyteshow.com/GuestPage7.html

He discussed with GeorgeAnn Hughes amongst other things his idea that what crashed at Roswell was not what you think it was, his take on Phillip Corsos writings about back engineered technology, and Operation Paperclip.

I should mention that this is a mainly religious programme but it doesn't go into theology and religion that much in this first episode. Hopefully this will remain the same for the other 11/12 episodes or so.

Anyway, yet another mind-boggling interview with Joseph Farrell. A must listen, as always.

i listened to it, very interesting. are the other farrell episodes as good as this first one ?

I haven't listened to the others yet. Got the second episode, if you will, ready to go on my mp3 player now ... so I'll soon find out.

I'll let you know :)

Is it all about demonology and interdimensionality?

Nope ... well the first episode wasn't ... and I don't really think that Joseph Farrell is into demonology. Interdimensionality may at a stretch fall into what he talks about since the Nazi Bell (according to Dr Farrell) worked using a mathematics that utilised a 5-dimensional space. So ... sort of I guess :D

Otherwise most of what he talks about is Einstein's Unified Field Theory, and other lesser known mathematicians whose work contributed to research into "anti-gravity" and other similar fields of study.

ps warning: the interviewer may not be necessarily on the same planet as Dr Farrell or indeed the listener. It seems at times that she is talking about one thing and Dr Farrell, very politely moves the conversation to things he's written about i.e away from religious discussion and genetics etc

Funny you should mention the Nazi Bell... Im reading a book at the moment called "The Hunt for Zero Point" which is obviously about anti-grav technology, and discussion has just begun on the Nazi Bell.

Brilliant book btw, I recommend everyone here check it out. Im positive you would find it interesting. Its a real page-turner.

Funny you should mention the Nazi Bell... Im reading a book at the moment called "The Hunt for Zero Point" which is obviously about anti-grav technology, and discussion has just begun on the Nazi Bell.

Brilliant book btw, I recommend everyone here check it out. Im positive you would find it interesting. Its a real page-turner.

Oh yeah its a fabulous book. Read it in a couple of days, and that is pretty amazing for me as I am the worlds slowest reader sometimes :D. But it is totally gripping, and leaves you totally blown away with the realisation that somewhere in the US there are people with their hands on anti-gravity or rather gravity shielding technology. Fairly damn amazing :D

I however am yet to read any of Joseph Farrell's books ... which is pretty bloomin lazy of me. The good things is though that I learnt in the last couple of days that one should start with first Giza Death Star book and go from there since he wrote them to be read in a certain sequence. I think you start with the first two Giza Death Star books, then read the Reich of the Black Sun, and then the third Death Star book etc etc etc..

So I shall have to get my pennies together, dive in soon and get the first Giza Death Star book.

The Giza pyramids as ancient weapon of mass destruction ... how cool is that??? :eek::D

Oh yeah its a fabulous book. Read it in a couple of days, and that is pretty amazing for me as I am the worlds slowest reader sometimes :D. But it is totally gripping, and leaves you totally blown away with the realisation that somewhere in the US there are people with their hands on anti-gravity or rather gravity shielding technology. Fairly damn amazing :D

I however am yet to read any of Joseph Farrell's books ... which is pretty bloomin lazy of me. The good things is though that I learnt in the last couple of days that one should start with first Giza Death Star book and go from there since he wrote them to be read in a certain sequence. I think you start with the first two Giza Death Star books, then read the Reich of the Black Sun, and then the third Death Star book etc etc etc..

So I shall have to get my pennies together, dive in soon and get the first Giza Death Star book.

The Giza pyramids as ancient weapon of mass destruction ... how cool is that??? :eek::D

I can't wait for Dr. Farrell to be a guest on the Paracast. He's generally skeptical, would make a great fit for both Gene and David.

I know Richard Hoagland has kind of co-opted him, but I have a great deal of interest in his books, and everything I've heard him say made sense.

I can't wait until he's on the Paracast. He would be, in my opinion, the best guest they've had on so far.

I'm not prone to brash, rash, broad generalizations, but in this case--I'll go out on a limb.

Who else??

Can I get a witness? Or at least a second?

Who will second the motion?

Uh-oh.... one or two chapters from the end of Hunt for Zero Point.... and what have we here? A new character?

Why its Boyd Bushman!

Maybe Boyd isnt as nuts as he sounded on the Paracast that time?

ps warning: the interviewer may not be necessarily on the same planet as Dr Farrell or indeed the listener. It seems at times that she is talking about one thing and Dr Farrell, very politely moves the conversation to things he's written about i.e away from religious discussion and genetics etc

lol he was very polite about it, but i could "hear" that in his voice

he talks about Nazi experiments, but to my mind doesnt describe the worst examples.
Twins many children ,were singled out at the camps and taken to a seperate area. life was better in this area ,better food better everything, optimum health was a needed factor in what happens next. the individual sets get seperated and one is given lethal doses of the toxin of the day, sometimes poison sometimes disease. at the moment when the infected patient dies, the healthy twin got wheeled in and "put down", side by side autopsys were then performed for comparative data.

which is why i find the idea that the Nazi's decided that the best way to win, was to use this tech and run away to fight again another day, in perhaps another way.

yet at the same time, the theory dovetails nicely with some of evidence
occams razor likes the nazi bell theory from my pov, but the idea is not one i like

Who else??

Can I get a witness? Or at least a second?

Who will second the motion?

Schtick throws up hand (with arm attached of course :D) ... ME ME ME ME ... I shall second and third and fourth and fifth and sixth and seventh ... and ninehundredandeightyfourth it. Waits for hand with arm attached to fall to ground ... picks up arm with hand attached ... tries to reattach arm ... fails ... bugger :eek::D

Dr Farrell is the best guest not to have appeared on the Paracast so far (imho) apart from Greg Bishop, and maybe Walter Bosley (although ... i have a straange feeling about him that is not going away at the moment ::)) ... or Chris O'Brian.

lol he was very polite about it, but i could "hear" that in his voice

he talks about Nazi experiments, but to my mind doesnt describe the worst examples.
Twins many children ,were singled out at the camps and taken to a seperate area. life was better in this area ,better food better everything, optimum health was a needed factor in what happens next. the individual sets get seperated and one is given lethal doses of the toxin of the day, sometimes poison sometimes disease. at the moment when the infected patient dies, the healthy twin got wheeled in and "put down", side by side autopsys were then performed for comparative data.

which is why i find the idea that the Nazi's decided that the best way to win, was to use this tech and run away to fight again another day, in perhaps another way.

yet at the same time, the theory dovetails nicely with some of evidence
occams razor likes the nazi bell theory from my pov, but the idea is not one i like

What Dr Farrell says of the Nazis does seems to make sense. He does speculate a lot it seems but its speculation built on a firm founding of research. He doesn't get into the genetic experiments much and in the interviews on The Byte Show, he makes this clear to the host time and time again. So its nice to see someone that doesn't speculate about things he has not studied in some depth.

And what he says about what crashed at Roswell possibly being a Nazi device, and then bringing the German scientists into the US (Operation Paperclip) ... maybe to bring some insight into the crashed aircraft makes sense too. Its a totally different spin on what we know regarding the Roswell crash ... but ... it makes a sort of sense.

I just listened tot he first interview on the Byte show and I am hooked. He seems very interesting. I had heard of him but never knew what he was about. I would love to hear him on this show.

On C2C, Farrell disqualified himself by announcing his very high regard for Hoagland and his absolutely bogus Interdimensional Physics, which is merely numerology based on finding 19.5 everywhere.

On C2C, Farrell disqualified himself by announcing his very high regard for Hoagland and his absolutely bogus Interdimensional Physics, which is merely numerology based on finding 19.5 everywhere.

I agree that Hoagland is somewhat a crank ... and I can't say why Farrell has a respect for Hoagland but Farrell is one of the few (if the only one) that I think actually has some academic credentials (I mean he IS an ACTUAL doctor :D with a doctorate in Patristics from the University of Oxford which I think means more than a little), and is incredibly thoughtful whereas some other people just say things without backing them up.

In an interview recently he talked about another researcher who never makes footnotes and never puts references in his work. I have a feeling he was talking about Jim Marrs but could be wrong :D about that one.

I just have a gut feeling that Dr Farrell is on to something. Stupid really talking about ones gut feeling but it has served me well in the past: I've never listened to another Alex Jones program since my gut started playing up into the second week of listening to him :D.

Sooo ... I am giving Dr Farrell the benefit of the doubt since I think he has some very important information and may explain a chunk of the UFO phenomenon. I'm compartmentalising in this case. Strangely prescient don't you think :p

What Dr Farrell says of the Nazis does seems to make sense. He does speculate a lot it seems but its speculation built on a firm founding of research. He doesn't get into the genetic experiments much and in the interviews on The Byte Show, he makes this clear to the host time and time again. So its nice to see someone that doesn't speculate about things he has not studied in some depth.

And what he says about what crashed at Roswell possibly being a Nazi device, and then bringing the German scientists into the US (Operation Paperclip) ... maybe to bring some insight into the crashed aircraft makes sense too. Its a totally different spin on what we know regarding the Roswell crash ... but ... it makes a sort of sense.

That theory is possible, indeed i think it may be even probable that Nazi scientists were working with materials that may be still be secret even to this day?I believe a leaked document from the Allies just before the end of the war suggests that the Germans were working on some type of Antigravity device called the Bell, and that it was found or captured by the Allies somewhere in the Czech republic. I Believe all this materials were been worked on deep underground?

A theory if America had Ufo crashes? Is it beyond possibility crashes of ufos might have happened somewhere in Nazi occupied Europe?

But with Ufo's, History shows us this is not a man made object, at least not from our present time.

In addition to anti-gravity, the bell was said to create a torsion field that actually bent space-time. I.E. They were working on a time machine!

Schticknz,
WOW that's a weird name to spell!. Have you listened to all of the Byte show interviews?

He he ... just call me 'schtick'. My screen name would just have been "schtick" but I've been in other places where that screen name, or ID, was already taken, and since I'm too lazy to think up another screen name, I just bung a "NZ" on the end since I live in New Zealand. Fascinating, eh??? :D

Anyway back to your question. I've just finished listened to the third part in the series. This one goes into the "cosmic war" which he details in his "Cosmic War" book. This one is a weird one. He goes in to a lot of speculation about a war that went on in our solar system many millenia ago and about a planet that was destroyed causing the asteroid belt, and caused great upheaval in the general vicinty.

This stuff is not so convincing in my mind since he is interpreting ancient text such as the Sumerian texts which can be interpreted (probably) in any sense since they seem to be full of metaphor (or not depending on your point of view). Does that make sense?? :D

He also goes into other strange realms when he talks about scalar physics, and the possibilty that interference patterns of two (or more?) sets of longitudinal (electromagnetic) waves can be used to cause effects in the local space-time like psychological affects on people.

So ... all very interesting ... but it may take a more careful and detailed reading of the books before I can really get any grasp of whether he may be leading us up a cul-de-sac, or he really is onto something.

At this point, I think his Nazi Bell books may be closer to the truth than his books about ancient technology and cosmic wars. But I'll have to read them properly first. Still ... its all very provocative and thought provoking and worth a listen (although expect have your mind boggled again and again at various times during the episode :eek::D).

In addition to anti-gravity, the bell was said to create a torsion field that actually bent space-time. I.E. They were working on a time machine!

Yeah, the Bell was in fact an experiment with space-time, and although it wasn't purely designed to be a time-machine, its possible that had they continued with their experiments that a time-machine of sorts might have emerged.

I've got absolutely no grounds to say this except its my gut feeling that when you're playing around with such concepts as space-time, well you could end up almost anywhere ie "anti-gravity", invisibility, time-travel, or some sort of weapon of mass destruction.

Back