• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Jon Stewart on The O'Reilly Factor

The O'Reillys of the world are the reason why we have so many fucking problems getting any kind of truth out to the world in regards to ANYTHING.

Polarizing figures are the biggest detriment to our republic.

The O'Reillys of the world are the reason why we have so many fucking problems getting any kind of truth out to the world in regards to ANYTHING.

Yeah, not a fan of his. I wish Bill and John dealt him more than they did.

So, you are not for debate? Everyone should think and say the same thing?

If someone has a view that is totally opposed to yours, or to what is considered the main stream, they are a 'polarizing figure' I guess.

That would rule out a LOT of people:

MLK
Lenny Bruce
Woody Allen
Jack Parr
Norman Lear

Not related to Bill O'Reilly, but had this window minimized as I was watching this and thought it might fit in the thread. Jon Stewart interviewing Carlin.

Looking for the rest of the show. I saw it years ago, been wanting to re-see it again. Only found ten minutes so far.

Back