• SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY A PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+! For a low subscription fee, you will receive access to an ad-free version of The Paracast, the exclusive After The Paracast podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, plus show transcripts, the new Paracast+ Video Channel, Classic Episodes and Special Features categories! We now offer lifetime memberships! You can subscribe via this direct link:
    https://www.theparacast.com/plus/

The Official Paracast Store is back! Check out our latest lineup of customized stuff at: The Official Paracast Store!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Jon Stewart on The O'Reilly Factor

Merchandise that’s just out of this world!

T

Tommy Allison

The O'Reillys of the world are the reason why we have so many fucking problems getting any kind of truth out to the world in regards to ANYTHING.

Polarizing figures are the biggest detriment to our republic.

Stillborn

Skilled Investigator
The O'Reillys of the world are the reason why we have so many fucking problems getting any kind of truth out to the world in regards to ANYTHING.

Yeah, not a fan of his. I wish Bill and John dealt him more than they did.

bobheck

Disco still sucks.
So, you are not for debate? Everyone should think and say the same thing?

If someone has a view that is totally opposed to yours, or to what is considered the main stream, they are a 'polarizing figure' I guess.

That would rule out a LOT of people:

MLK
Lenny Bruce
Woody Allen
Jack Parr
Norman Lear

Stillborn

Skilled Investigator
Not related to Bill O'Reilly, but had this window minimized as I was watching this and thought it might fit in the thread. Jon Stewart interviewing Carlin.

Looking for the rest of the show. I saw it years ago, been wanting to re-see it again. Only found ten minutes so far.