• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

John Lear calls out Biedny and Ritzman

Yet another retard trying to gain some fame and notoriety in a field known for its fair share of idiots and lunatics.

David gets called out where, and when? All I saw was this bloviating moron going on and on about crap he knows is BS.

hehee

Biedny and Ritzmann you evil evil bastrds .... LMAO.... ATS being fronted and used by the CIA - awesum!!

Someone needs to take a bex and lie down I think.

Tommy Allison said:
David gets called out where, and when? All I saw was this bloviating moron going on and on about crap he knows is BS.

"Called out" may not have been the best choice of words but I couldn't think of anything else that would fit neatly in a thread title. Basically Lear is accusing them in a sideways fashion of either being the dupes of (or direct operatives working for) the CIA because of their efforts to bring sanity to the Meier issue.

I can never decide if Lear truly is bonkers - or if he just likes having a laugh by pretending to be. Biedny and Ritzmann CIA operatives? Yeah, sure. And I'm Meier's friend, Semjase.

Siani said:
I can never decide if Lear truly is bonkers - or if he just likes having a laugh by pretending to be. Biedny and Ritzmann CIA operatives? Yeah, sure. And I'm Meier's friend, Semjase.

Or he's pissed because he wasn't invited on the show. :D

This is what irritates the living hell out of me. Seeing old people pulling crap like this on the net. Old people should know better.

Tommy,

I'm curious how you define "old", since it seems to insult old people in general. What difference does age have to do with something like this? What irritates the hell out of me, for example, is teenagers wasting their young lives perfecting their skateboarding technique (which will certainly serve them well in adulthood, eh?).

Anyway, John Lear is a classic Coast to Coast repeat guest - always full of outrageous stories (e.g., there is a soul catching machine on the moon, a civilization on Venus...) that are never in any way doubted. I once found him entertaining, but I've lost patience (due perhaps to David and Gene?) with all his silly assertions.

Dave and Gene must have insulted one of his pals, perhaps M. H., or Bruce Goldberg? I'm trying to think of who they interviewed who is on the Lear jet stream, so to speak.

Someone should tell Lear that everyone in the entire USA secretly works for the CIA. They handed out the job assignments while Lear was behind the barn door talking to a rusty nail.

When things are not looking good, when everything feels like it's falling apart, when the parasites start consuming your body from the inside out, just remember: at least you weren't cursed to live the life of one of these people.

When I see people like this, it really makes me laugh at the new age idea of people choosing the circumstances of their lives before birth. Who in the hell would actually choose to live the life of that Cassidey lady? Or John Lear?

Imagine it, in the places beyond time, deciding, yes, for my next life, I choose to be a repulsive moron with an absolute piece of shit for a mind. This way I can waste some of the energy of the Cosmos. God will like it, I will like it, and the Universe will certainly like it. Thank God we're reincarnated, that way we can live absolutely worthless lives again and again and again.

Perhaps life on Earth is a cosmic prison sentence. Perhaps the rest of the Universe knows that reincarnation is real. Let's say that you commit a crime on some faraway planet. Then the judge sentences you: "You are guilty and, for your punishment, shall be put immediately to death. Then you will awaken on Planet Earth, where you shall suffer an entire Human Lifetime! HAHA HAHAH AHAHAHAHA!"

I called Lear a fool on ATS more than a few times, and I stand behind the statements - in that interview, Lear claims that mass and gravity are not related. I suppose water is actually made of chipmunks, for chrissakes.

dB

David Biedny said:
I called Lear a fool on ATS more than a few times, and I stand behind the statements - in that interview, Lear claims that mass and gravity are not related. I suppose water is actually made of chipmunks, for chrissakes.

dB

You mean it's not Swiss cheese?

Paranormal Packrat said:
Were you bored Capn? Watching Lear :D

Watching? Heavens no! Just listening while I work. As to why I would listen to Lear at all, have you read Sun Tzu? Know thy enemy, know thyself...

Fastwalker said:
Dave and Gene must have insulted one of his pals, perhaps M. H., or Bruce Goldberg? I'm trying to think of who they interviewed who is on the Lear jet stream, so to speak.

Not Dave and Gene, Dave and Jeff. Lear seems to blame them for being banned from ATS (in cahoots with the mods). I like how at one point he declares "The Billy Meier case is legit because John Lear says so!" Delusions of grandeur ahoy!

Hmmmm, Biedny a CAI operative. Of course! Why didnt I see it before. It's classic! Look at the signs man. Political volatility coupled with mad techie skills. Probably somewhat recluse in his tender years. He was a walking invitation for recruitment! If I had a dime...

Thank God Lear is here to set it straight!

I haven't watched this (nor do I intend to beyond hearing what he said about David and Jeff) but I found out all I needed to know about John Lear being someone who has a lot of interest in the 9/11 events is what was put up in the text of the video. I coped and pasted the following:

" we cover the inconsistencies in the 911 theories and why as a world renowned pilot he is uniquely qualified to judge just what kind of planes, if any, hit the World Trade Center (answer, none: John explains why they were holograms)"

Lear is either a willing idiot or on the CENTCOM payroll. That particular garbge "theory" was a well put together disinfo op with in that movement. What ever your views on 9/11 are just know that this "theory" was put forth to discredit any discussion on the topic by people who got their "names" out there as credible and "sane" people concerned citizens to only talk about this crap to make themselves look foolish and discredit discussion about the topic in general. Morgan Reynolds, Jim Fetzer, Judy Wood, Nico Halput, and a bunch of other lowlives put this nonsense out there and to see Lear put it out there disgusts me.

John Lear can go fuck himself.

David Biedny said:

dB

I wanted to call him that, or worse, but figured I'd get banned. They like you more than me over there.

I watched enough to get the gist of it. For some people, it's always someone else's fault. I bet David and Jeff were hard on him, but that would have gotten them in trouble, not Lear. No, I don't care enough to go look up the threads. Lear's credibility, by what I saw on the interview, seemed dubious. I'm not just saying that because I like the Paracast; I've listened long enough to know that David can get very caustic.

If Biedny was a CIA operative, they picked a guy that they can't control.

Unless that control comes from Fine Belgian Chocolate.

Tommy Allison said:
If Biedny was a CIA operative, they picked a guy that they can't control.

Unless that control comes from Fine Belgian Chocolate.

Yes, that lessens suspicion. When they need to dispatch David on an assignment, someone calls him up, says "pixie dust" and then he is ready to embark on his next mission. :D :D :D

Back