• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

John Hogue -Prophet-or AntiChrist

Zandroid

Skilled Investigator
John Hogue has been getting alot of play on various popular radio shows and he goes into detail on his so-called Nostradamus expertise. What do you clear thinkers feel about him. I don't spend 1 minute listening to him or I would pull my hair out.

John Hogue has been getting alot of play on various popular radio shows and he goes into detail on his so-called Nostradamus expertise. What do you clear thinkers feel about him. I don't spend 1 minute listening to him or I would pull my hair out.

Shadows in the Dark - John Hogue Bio

He smells like a phony to me.

I don't think anyone honest, humble, reliable, and sane would allow the circulation of such a ridiculous photo of them. Think I'm kidding? I'm not. The mere thought that a guy could pose for such a sad and vain (though horrible) photo and then allow it to be used for promotional purposes is pathetic and takes away any chance for me that the guy is credible.

Also, the first two outlets I saw that he uses were Streiber and C2C. Not a good start in my book.

This tard has made his living on various shows telling everyone he's a Nostradamus scholar and that he alone knows everything.

He's gone so far as to emulate Nostradamus' purported appearances, hat and all.

Which tells me that he's a fucking idiot. Kind of like Aaron C. Donahue, with the beret. "Very Special Forces" Donahue is what I call him lately.

Shadows in the Dark - John Hogue Bio

I don't think anyone honest, humble, reliable, and sane would allow the circulation of such a ridiculous photo of them. Think I'm kidding? I'm not. The mere thought that a guy could pose for such a sad and vain (though horrible) photo and then allow it to be used for promotional purposes is pathetic and takes away any chance for me that the guy is credible.

Well, it looks better than his tv appearances. He has been on a few shows dissecting Nostradamus, aired on A&E and maybe the History Channel. I remember seeing him as far back as 2004? on one of those.

I think he is the one who was supposed to have predicted the Presidents elect since 1984 or so, and had some issue with Al Gore and George W Bush in that Gore had the popular vote and Bush the presidency. He saw something similar with Hillary Clinton and now has revised his predictions to state the most in popular vote, not President.
so, adding up Clinton's total votes, apparently she got more than Obama, which allows Hogue to be right, even though he was wrong. Same deal with Gore and Bush, Gore had more votes, so Hogue was still correct.
hmm.
sort of makes sense.

By all means, if I have mistaken Hogue for someone else, let me know! lol.::)

I think we're wasting time and energy even talking about him.

He's a scholar inasmuch as he's done a lot of research in something that obviously interests him.

Other than that, he's just some guy.

Not one of Nostradumbass' prophecies has ever come true. NOT ONE. When you consider that he wrote them in prose, in code and in medieval french and then translate that into modern english, the vague-o-meter goes into orbit. The Bible is more accurate.

Not one of Nostradumbass' prophecies has ever come true. NOT ONE. When you consider that he wrote them in prose, in code and in medieval french and then translate that into modern english, the vague-o-meter goes into orbit. The Bible is more accurate.

Often people seem to just make shit up then say he said it. Sad really. This happened after 9/11. They altered one of his quatrains greatly to make it fit.

Anyone have the actual quatrain of him predicting the grave robber event? Anyone confirm Nostradumus really was wearing the emblem with the date on it or whatever? This sort of thing sounds impressive til you realize there's nothing backing it up. Just rumor. If I'm wrong, please share the info. you may have.

Rubbish anyone reading those quantrains could tell they make no sense.

I think if nostradamus was indeed able to see into the future he would have described what he saw better, for example if he did foretell World War 2

All it would take is to describe the uniforms of the soldiers of the day!!!! think about it this is just a simple sign of ability.

Rubbish anyone reading those quantrains could tell they make no sense.

I think if nostradamus was indeed able to see into the future he would have described what he saw better, for example if he did foretell World War 2

All it would take is to describe the uniforms of the soldiers of the day!!!! think about it this is just a simple sign of ability.

The excuse is that he had to be cryptic so he wouldn't be put to death. Astrology and prophecy is a Christian no no (unless the prophecy comes from a certain kind of idiot).

The excuse is that he had to be cryptic so he wouldn't be put to death. Astrology and prophecy is a Christian no no (unless the prophecy comes from a certain kind of idiot).

He had the queen of France protecting him, yes, i guess the catholic church had more power in the middle ages, so ya maybe they could have tried him for heresy.

I dont no Aaron he still wrote the book cryptic or not.Somebody show me one quantrain that actually makes sense or even looks like a future event

John Hogue is and should be considered to be exactly what he is, a SCHOLAR of Nostradamus, which means simply, he has studied enough about the guy to make his cryptic quattrains fit any given paradigm he decides to apply it to.

Prophet or Antichrist? The idea that this guy is in league with supernatural forces, divine or satanic, is laughable. He's just some misfit who participates in forums made by other misfits (C2C, Dreamland) so that misfits can feel important.

I agree that his picture is embarrassing. He saw this photograph and thought that it looks mystical and prophety. He actually uses it. And he wears a Steven Segal pony-tail because he believes that it makes him appear scholarly and bookish.

He probably masturbates too much.

Anyone who admires Nostradamus enough to write several books about him, who refers to oneself as a "Nostradamus Scholar," as if there were actually a need for such a thing, anyone who considers oneself a prophet -- is questionable and probably idiotic.

Anyone who confers the title of prophet upon oneself is not a prophet.

HOGUE IS A JOKE.

A Nostradamus scholar??? Jesus Christ, that's like saying you studied Tolkien and were a Lord Of The Rings Scholar.

John Hogue tries to emulate Nostradamus, by wearing a beard, wearing little hats and all that other goofy shit. Why do people give any stock to Nostrildumbass anyway??? NOTHING he's written has come true. NOTHING. Just like the book of Revelations, all of his crap was written about things that occured in HIS time.

Which should tell you that the more things change, the more they stay the same. People should be openly mocking Hogue. In fact, anyone who touts Nostrildumbass as being prophetic should also be openly mocked.

And no people of that sort work on Wall Street or in the government. :D

Ahhh ... but ... maybe you're wrong Gene. For there is a podcast program called P.O.R.T.A.L ... and lo, they had a guest on the 9th of January, and lo that guest was Victoria Duff ... an "intuitive money advisor" !!!!

See here the archive at the Black Vault Radio Network:

http://www.blackvaultradio.com/html/p_o_r_t_a_l_.html

And lo, schtick asked the question how do you advise "inuitive money"?? :D

p.s. and the Hoaxster ... sorry Hoguester was on Vyzygoth's Beyond the Grassy Knoll at the end of last month ... see here for the audio: http://beyondthegrassyknoll.com/audio/hogue12-30.mp3

He had the queen of France protecting him, yes, i guess the catholic church had more power in the middle ages, so ya maybe they could have tried him for heresy.

i just looked up antichrist and according to the lutherians and seven day adventists, the catholics are the antichrist......

Confessional Lutheran church bodies, such as the Lutheran Church—Missouri Synod, the Wisconsin Evangelical Lutheran Synod, the Evangelical Lutheran Synod and the Church of the Lutheran Confession teach that the Roman papacy or office of the pope is the Antichrist, including this article of faith as part of a quia rather than quatenus subscription to the Book of Concord. In 1932 the LCMS adopted A Brief Statement of the Doctrinal Position of the Missouri Synod. Statement 43, Of the Antichrist:
43. As to the Antichrist we teach that the prophecies of the Holy Scriptures concerning the Antichrist, 2 Thess. 2:3-12; 1 John 2:18, have been fulfilled in the Pope of Rome and his dominion. All the features of the Antichrist as drawn in these prophecies, including the most abominable and horrible ones, for example, that the Antichrist "as God sitteth in the temple of God," 2 Thess. 2:4; that he anathematizes the very heart of the Gospel of Christ, that is, the doctrine of the forgiveness of sins by grace alone, for Christ's sake alone, through faith alone, without any merit or worthiness in man (Rom. 3:20-28; Gal. 2:16); that he recognizes only those as members of the Christian Church who bow to his authority; and that, like a deluge, he had inundated the whole Church with his antichristian doctrines till God revealed him through the Reformation -- these very features are the outstanding characteristics of the Papacy. (Cf. Smalcald Articles, Triglot, p. 515, Paragraphs 39-41; p. 401, Paragraph 45; M. pp. 336, 258.) Hence we subscribe to the statement of our Confessions that the Pope is "the very Antichrist." (Smalcald Articles, Triglot, p. 475, Paragraph 10; M., p. 308.)[53]
The Lutheran Churches of the Reformation,[54] the Concordia Lutheran Conference,[55] the Church of the Lutheran Confession,[56] and the Illinois Lutheran Conference[57] all hold to Brief Statement.
In 1959 the Wisconsin Evangelical Lutheran Synod (WELS) formally issued its Statement on the Antichrist, a doctrinal statement that declared, "we reaffirm the statement of the Lutheran Confessions, that 'the Pope is the very Antichrist'".[58]
Seventh-day Adventists teach that the anti-Christ is the office of the Papacy.[citation needed] In 1798, the French General Berthier exiled the Pope and took away all his authority, which was later restored in 1929. This is taken as a fulfillment of the prophecy that the Beast of Revelation would receive a deadly wound but that the wound would be healed.[59] Catholics do not accept any suspension of papal authority or succession, as Pius VII was elected successor in the standard procedure, which was followed in later elections as well. As far as temporal power is concerned, it was first completely restored between 1815 and 1870 and again in 1929, when Vatican City was established as an independent state by the Lateran Treaty. Hence there were two periods of suspension of political independence of papacy, not just one as assumed.

Hells Bells.....:D

Back