• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Jim Sylvan-The Big MOON Show

Don,

Were the images large or tiny? (I heard you say you were using a magnifying lens.)

Was any of this, due to image size, just guesswork? (IE; "I'm not really sure what that shape is, but it shouldn't be there, so it's definitely mining equipment.)

Most of the photos were black/white and grey which means you have to allow for your eyes to adjust. I have several photos that are quite large however most were around 81/2 by 11 inches. The magnifying glass made it a bit easier to see the objects and detail. I scanned one and posted it here, the Kings Crater picture which has a number of very interesting things in it but it will not enlarge when you click on it ... which I thought it would. What I always wanted to do was to find a former military photo interpreter to peruse some of this pictures. If the TV thing ever launches this just might be the way to go.

Decker

Wow, this thread sure is coming alive. Just goes to show how much interest there is in this stuff.
I wonder what Hoagland would do if he got his hands on those ( as yet ) unreleased photos of yours...stick 'em on his site and say he found them ?

Yes, this topic is sort of out-of-the-blue for me since David mentioned it on his other show, Angry Human.

I'd like to see a gallery as well. Curious what the rectangle building looks like in Kings Crater mention in the show. I couldn't see anything in the image posted in the thread. Maybe Gene could help us put up some larger images?

Don, this is all great stuff, thanks for sharing. That shard is so weird, looks like it tumbled or something.. I wonder what possible explanations are or if our moon missions ever encountered it face to face..sort of reminds of the monolith in 2001.

Loved these shows. I remember seeing so many of the photos online years ago, but they aren't easy to find now. Found an Italian site with a few of them as well as some thumbnails on a goofy conspiracy site.

I suppose Lear still has his moon anomaly site, but I can't go there in good conscience. :rolleyes:

I remember Frank Edwards face from the old days, but I get thrown off listening to his voice. I remember it being deeper, but I was a child. Any male adult voice was.

It occurred to me, while listening to Carl Sagan in the sixties, that there is very little information available to younger people interested in so much early history of ufology, the rather pertinent things you've covered in shows, Don. The shows you've digitized are a treasure trove just waiting to be discovered. I hope more and more people discover them here and I feel awfully lucky to have them downloaded on my computer. Gad! For free!

Thanks very much.

Well the word is, the last mission to the moon's surface happened in 1972. I read somewhere online that when Armstrong was doing his moon walk, he saw two discs in or above a crater and according to what i read he received a message that was along the following lines.

Leave your not wanted here on the moon. I doubt any of the missions we undertook later would have taken place if there was any truth to that rumour.Hostile intentions from one human to another is a serious matter and more so if the hostile intentions came from something unknown.

The idea of a secret space program is intriguing to say the least.What would be the purpose for keeping it a secret. The basic understanding is.,The moon holds nothing of any real value to us. Lately that has changed with the discovery of water on the moon. The old boys at NASA where slow in releasing that bit of information.

If there was mining on the moon in the past, Today, the purpose is?

Mining only happens when you looking for something that can be used for a purpose or that has value commercially/ buying and selling . The Moon has has been hit by Asteroids, meteors, comets in the past.

Asteroids are made of Gold, Titanium, Iron, Magnesium, Nickel, platinum, and much more. Well i am not sure if anything would remain after impact? I wonder could there be something of value in those craters? I am not a expert to such matters.

Just got done listening to the show. That was very enjoyable! Thanks for sharing!
I was doing some surfing looking for photographs of the moon and ran into information about the Lunar Orbiter Image Restoration Project at www.moonviews.com. Very interesting stuff and they said they are hoping to soon produce pictures on a daily basis. Thought you might be interested in taking a look. It will be really cool to see what they come out with.
Link to one of the restored photos here: http://images.spaceref.com/news/2009/lo2_162_assembled_reduced.l.jpg

What's great is that Dave and Gene are doing a Moon show with Don coming up as the next episode of the Paracast ! :D

What's great is that Dave and Gene are doing a Moon show with Don coming up as the next episode of the Paracast ! :D

Don't get your hopes up too much, the episode turns a little... ugly. Not with Don, but with the... other guy.

And I, um, sorta apologize in the intro to the following episode. Well, not exactly, but.... you'll see, I mean, hear soon enough.

dB

Well, like I said in my last post , at least you're not afraid to speak your mind.
If the guy was batshit crazy then I understand.
I mean the fella a few episodes ago who claimed to have had 'relations' with ET's was clearly several sandwiches short of a picnic.

I mean the fella a few episodes ago who claimed to have had 'relations' with ET's was clearly several sandwiches short of a picnic.

Owlman,
I think you just described 90% of the people who claim to have some experience with UFOs and extraterrestrials.
After listening to a number of episodes, I think if Dave ticks off somebody, they had it coming.

Owlman,
I think you just described 90% of the people who claim to have some experience with UFOs and extraterrestrials.
After listening to a number of episodes, I think if Dave ticks off somebody, they had it coming.

I'm personally very skeptical of these so called 'contactees' and 'experiencers'.
Project Crapalot has a ton of these so called 'Whistleblowers' who have claimed some ridiculous things. There's one guy who apparently has been to Mars.
That statement is nearly as laughable as Greer's " I've been on their ships "

Back