• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Jim Moseley Memorial & Celebration Page is now online!

Señor Pedro Bardi in suggesting that the buzzing, vapor belching aerial object transformed from a round, circular shape into an elongated cigar shaped object, due to a dizzying speed of 1117mph, (Mach 1.468), is somewhat humorous. Let us all hope that Mr. Bardi was an accomplished agricultural engineer, as physics was evidently not one of his strong cards.

New article at the Moseley page,

Grave Robbing for Fun and Profit

In the 1950s I spent a lot of time treasure hunting in Peru, and was quite successful. – James W. Moseley

Screen-Shot-2015-05-26-at-11.27.53-AM.jpg

Grave Robbing for Fun and Profit | In Honor of Jim Moseley

Curt, sad to say, I had all those magazines from the very first Nexus, all issues of Saucer News and most issues of the Saucerian, but sold them off or lost them many moves and decades ago.

When UFOs were seen, studied, or hoaxed in the mid 20th century, it became 𝑆𝑎𝑢𝑐𝑒𝑟 𝑁𝑒𝑤𝑠. Jim Moseley’s magazine is treasure of UFO history, and a large collection has debuted online.
For now, this article is hosted at The Saucers That Time Forgot, soon to be also shared at the Jim Moseley memorial page.

The index mentions an article I wrote for Saucer News back in 1963. I also edited/ghosted articles from one or two of their other scribes.

But I remember nothing about the article in question, "How Animals Tell Time Without Clocks."

Our dog, Teddy Bear, is an example of, however, of what I presume the article is about.

when imindex menmens an article I wrote for Saucer News back in 1963. I also edited/ghosted articles from one or two of their other scribes.

But I remember nothing about the article in question, "How Animals Tell Time Without Clocks."

Our dog, Teddy Bear, is an example of, however, of what I presume the article is about.
Yea Molly does the same when I'm working but here's the she also knows when I'm going to be late.

Back