• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Jim Marrs on March 7th

Free episodes:

In part, it may be wild speculation. In part the evidence is lacking, but I don't think Marrs is making it all up. There are independent sources for many of these theories. Whether he believes them, or just likes to tell a good story, is up to you to decide. But I don't think we need to attack his sanity. That's not on the table. Nothing in what he said, however outrageous it might seem, should make you feel he's less than sane.

Those theories are out there, but that doesn't mean they are factual, but he was outlining a possibility they might be true. Once you throw those theories out there to the public , some people are going to think there is some truth to these theories Gene. To me Gene at least, i got from the interview, he believed in some of those theories, that are crazy and lack real evidence. That would led me to question his sanity.

Those theories are out there, but that doesn't mean they are factual, but he was outlining a possibility they might be true. Once you throw those theories out there to the public , some people are going to think there is some truth to these theories Gene. To me Gene at least, i got from the interview, he believed in some of those theories, that are crazy and lack real evidence. That would led me to question his sanity.

Just start listening to Fox News here in the USA. While I realize some of you believe all the stuff they broadcast, if you actually begin to check their facts, you'd realize early on that there's a load of fantasy in there, and you'd question the sanity of the network honchos. But they're in it for the ratings and the ad income, facts be damned! It's entertainment.

Just start listening to Fox News here in the USA. While I realize some of you believe all the stuff they broadcast, if you actually begin to check their facts, you'd realize early on that there's a load of fantasy in there, and you'd question the sanity of the network honchos. But they're in it for the ratings and the ad income, facts be damned! It's entertainment.

Fox news, you can get it on cable here but i don't watch much TV. To Figure out what Fox news is about, the biopic of Rupert Murdoch might interest some people.

Punctuated with huge dollar signs. But then, as a guest on The Paracast once said, anyone who believes that Murdoch is basically just a businessman is being "provincial." :D

This was a great show. Marrs is very entertaining, and I think his point is that he raises questions more than tried to answer them. He pulls a lot of lose threads together that are hard to deny. I think it's clear that there are very wealthy people who are running things behind the scenes and everything they do is in their own best interest.

There are so many things that are stupid, but where done so some interest would keep making money. One was the resistance to use hemp to make all sorts of things like paper. That was going to take money from the wood pulp paper industry, so help was maligned as being related to Marijuana. It's clear that things will never change in the US as long as the powers that be are making money off of doing things in a stupid wasteful way. Who can stop them when they'll just have you killed!

If you ever have Jim back, I'd like to hear his views on water fluoridation.

Also I have to say it, but even though Frank Warren is a great co host, David would have had his usual thought provoking questions to ask Jim.

I would consider myself as being a polite person, and probably gave a reply to this thread in a less than analytical fashion, but sometimes simple words will sum up how i feel without me over analyzing my thoughts.

I hope you don't think I'm criticizing your way of saying it, because I'm not. I'm making more fun of myself than anything else here, for the record. Please, don't take me too seriously. :)

Frank Warren is a great co host, David would have had his usual thought provoking questions to ask Jim.

Just my opinion, but I think DB would have had an on-the-air meltdown when the discussion got to 9-11 and Jim Marrs shared his opinion.
Frank Warren was the right co-host for this particular interview.

Just my opinion, but I think DB would have had an on-the-air meltdown when the discussion got to 9-11 and Jim Marrs shared his opinion. Frank Warren was the right co-host for this particular interview.

I guess he would just sit back and remain silent. And we would all be concerned that at any moment he might be having a seizure or a heart attack. ;)

I hope you don't think I'm criticizing your way of saying it, because I'm not. I'm making more fun of myself than anything else here, for the record. Please, don't take me too seriously. :)

No worries Schuler, i can be overly serious sometimes and thank whoever that i have a sense of humour that helps me. I have met people who have no sense of fun have no personality or humour and they're so dull. It is a blessing in my opinion, that we have people in the world who can make people laugh and can make jokes about themselves and their lives.

I've heard you and David mention this a lot. Obviously there is no doubt about your and David's political leanings (which I wish I did not know - its conspicuousness, whether right or left, detracts from the phenomenal show that is the Paracast); however, I think you must go broader than just Fox News if you are going to make that argument. It's the entirety of the media, politically right and left, that loves a dose of fantasy. The rating and ad income argument is spot on, but it's not just Fox News. Tune in to MSNBC on any given night. You get a healthy dose of left-leaning fantasy as well.

Thanks to you and Frank for the great shows recently. I thoroughly enjoyed them. Marrs was a hoot. Thoroughly entertaining.

Greetings All,

Have been absolutely swamped lately, and haven't been able to keep up with everything. In any event, I just wanted to stop by and offer a "heart felt" THANK YOU for all the kind words. It was my privelege to co-host with Gene and keep David's seat warm.

Marrs always makes for a great guest, whether you buy what he's sellin' or not. It was fun and informative.

Cheers,
Frank

I always enjoy Jim Marrs, he's like paranormal field's equivelant of the "popcorn movie". Just listen and try not to think too hard. Like alot of conspiracists, I have no issue with his core theses, just some of his conclusions.

All around fun, fun, fun!

I liked the way you phrased that CapnG, it was indeed a 'popcorn movie', It was great! Thank you Gene and Frank, that was a wild ride.... I'm still dizzy :)

Back