• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Jim Marrs-From Mars?

Decker

Administrator
Staff member
This is another stellar episode that somehow slipped thru my memory. This is my first interview with author/journalist Jim Marrs which took place April 9, 1994 and it was a great one!

The show started out not so good because we were 40 minutes delayed because CRN was broadcasting a UCLA Volleyball championship game! The audience was NOT Amused. (Actually I had shouting matches with the station management over this crap. It happened several times and I got very POed over this. The station FAX machine almost burned up over the faxes that came in because of this.)

We started out by discussing the JFK assassination, Jim had written a bestseller on JFK, "Crossfire; The Plot That Killed Kennedy" but we soon hit a number of other topics, not least which included the Waco-Texas shootout at the Branch Davidian compound, Roswell, and then Remote Viewing, and Marrs described working on a book about RV.

The energy in this show is apparent from the start, Marrs was always an excellent guest and interesting as all get out.

In this shows introduction I tell a story about a time I met Jim down in Las Vegas and a "certain tour" we took, don't miss it! Here is a Wikipedia entry for Marrs;

Wikimedia Error

and here is the Amazon entry for his book.

Amazon.com: Crossfire: The Plot That Killed Kennedy (9780881846485): Jim Marrs: Books

On to the show ....

Introduction

https://www.theparacast.com/darkmatters/MarrsOpen.mp3

Hour 01

https://www.theparacast.com/darkmatters/JimMarrs01.mp3

Hour 02

https://www.theparacast.com/darkmatters/JimMarrs02.mp3

Decker

I do not much about Jim, but the whole Kennedy killing involved more than one man and anyone who said otherwise is talking bullshit. We have certain theories to why he was killed, but maybe there could be another person or persons who had problems with Kennedy.I remember reading a file online that was released by the Irish government. It was to do with visit of President Kennedy to Ireland in 1963. The Irish government said there was three separate threats made during his visit and five months later he was killed in Dallas. Just type into Goggle and you get the information.

Don in this episode you mentioned a UFO video that NBC had consulted with you on. You seemed quite impressed.

Did anything ever come of this film?

Don in this episode you mentioned a UFO video that NBC had consulted with you on. You seemed quite impressed.

Did anything ever come of this film?

Gareth,

No .. the video ending up not panning out. Actually it was the Jose Escimilla "Rods" thing. After I went down to Roswell and he showed me where he was filming it I became convinced the Rods were flying insects. I talked about this in my "20 Years in the UFO Fog".

Decker

I know that Jim Marrs personally knew Jack Ruby. I wonder if he has enough info to write a book just about that. Everything he knew and experienced about Jack Ruby. Ruby knew he would die in prison, before he'd be able to tell his truths, and sure enough, some illness (was it cancer?) took him. I find it suspiscious, just like I do in the case of Congressman Steven Schiff, (taken out in pretty short order by a rapascious sudden skin cancer) who was pursuing Roswell material, and his friend ( and ---mine--- as well,) the late Karl Pflock, who was informed of his Lou Gerig's Disease diagnosis in 2004, and in very short order, was dead, by June '06.

Back