• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

JFK Conspiracy

Given the whitewash ABC gave the whole UFO question in it's "special report", I wouldn't give any credence to anything they have to say about Kennedy. "OOh but they did a computer simulation!" Yeah... so? You think that's impervious to manipulation or something?

As someone who's worked in the computer graphics industry lemme give you the short answer: no. Like all new media, there's a tendancy to trust something if you're unfamiliar with it. Happened with radio, with tv, now with computer graphics. I wouldn't be so hasty to buy it.

Now, I have heard some pretty out-there stuff regarding Kennedy over the years and the ONLY thing I'm certain of is that either Oswald didn't do it or at the very least he didn't do it alone.

CapnG said:
Given the whitewash ABC gave the whole UFO question in it's "special report", I wouldn't give any credence to anything they have to say about Kennedy. "OOh but they did a computer simulation!" Yeah... so? You think that's impervious to manipulation or something?

As someone who's worked in the computer graphics industry lemme give you the short answer: no. Like all new media, there's a tendancy to trust something if you're unfamiliar with it. Happened with radio, with tv, now with computer graphics. I wouldn't be so hasty to buy it.

Now, I have heard some pretty out-there stuff regarding Kennedy over the years and the ONLY thing I'm certain of is that either Oswald didn't do it or at the very least he didn't do it alone.

Have you actually seen the show?

A.LeClair said:
Have you actually seen the show?

Possibly, it depends how old it is. JFK though falls into that catagory of "Meh... nevermind" for me. It was too long ago, the evidence is too muddled, there are too many theories and conflicting stories, it's devloved into a shouting match and I really can't spare the time anymore. 9/11 is rapidly moving down the same path. And much like 9/11, all the debates and documentaries in the world aren't going to make Kennedy less dead.

Hello all...

I genuinely believe that it was but as it appeared, and far from a cover up.

Alot, and rightly so, is made of J.F.K., but when you look at he himself- in the context of his time, he is quite simply to high profile to- bump off, regardless of the methology used.

Its a classic case of trying to find an answer that simply is not there to be had.

P-T-O-R

Back