• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

JFK Conspiracy

M

Mindsky

Anyone see that Jennings special (I think it was he) on the JFK assasination? Really good. It finally proved to me it was Oswald. Many seem unaware of the work that was done.

I think that Dan rather also did a program on the assassination (in the early 90's I think) and the conclusion there was also that it was also Oswald acting alone. Recently the Discovery channel also had a program that detailed Oswald's route after the murder and if it was possible. IIRC they also came to the conclusion that could have shot the president and then did what he did afterward. The Discovery channel show also looked to prove or disprove some of the famous other locations where a second assassin would have been.

When tragedies like President Kennedy's assassination or 9/11 happen, there is always the reason to try and put a sinister face behind what happened.

Yeh.

Show I was refering to put to rest all the arguements scientifically. The magic bullet theory etc.

Here is an interesting speech from JFK that ran across that addresses secret societies and freedom of the press, thought it was eerily timely considering current headlines:

dude, jennings is an idiot media pawn. try another source for your information and you will find a very different story.

i am not big into conspiracy theories but this may be the only one i find to be credible. i did a college paper on this last semester and from what i have researched there could have been more than one shooter.

when you examine everything that was going on at the time with cuba the cia and the mob and the fact the bobby k was determined to bring down the mob, it is possible that the mob did it.

the facts just don't come together. oswald couldn't have fired three shots in that time and still been accurate. when they found him he wasn't even out of breath but ran down several flights of stairs. i'm open for new information and new ideas but i don't think oswald was alone. in fact, i'm not even sure he knew what was going on?

Jennings/Dan was just a host and narrator, not the scientist involved.

If you can't address the data shoot the messenger I see.

I can tell those who still think it wasn't Oswald alone didn't watch the show. You won't be convinced otherwise by anything I say. You need to see the demonstrations and view how they demolish the arguements against Oswald for yourself. I hope someday you all can see it for yourself.

Just to clarify, Mindsky:

• You believe JFK was shot by Oswald and no-one else
  • You believe Oswald was acting alone
  • You believe the 'magic' bullet theory
  • You believe that there is no conspiracy

Can you please confirm that is what you believe? Thanks.

The magic bullet theory is flawed and has been proven via new experiments you can watch on a variety of shows. There were no mid air turns but a lined up trajectory. They show this via 3 d rendering. They explain how and actually show how. One of the shows aired today on Discovery channel I believe. I didn't watch it all this time around, but recognized it. I might look for some info. that explains the tests that were done, for those who haven't seen any of the shows I refer to. I have to work for a bit in a few minutes. Just wanted to stop by and mention the JFK show that is on today mostly.

Oswald fired all the shots and killed Kennedy. The fatal blow could not have came from the front since it is clearly an exit wound. Exit wounds are larger than entry wounds due to brain matter being pushed out of the exit hole. If JFK got shot from the front, the front part would not have been as messy.

Funny. there is a site that claims the Zapruder film is a hoax. At this site they have a clip of the film in which you can clearly see JFK's head move forward and then, back and to the left. Which goes against their own argument that Oswald did not do it. They haven't noticed this apparently. JFK's movement is what would occur if he got shot from behind, brain matter exploded out the top and front of the skull, while traveling in a vehicle. The vehicle may have accelerated too at the time due to the gun shots.

I don't know if others were involved. If he had a friend help or not. I'm not convinced that there was any government involvement. They're may have been blunders in the investigation that they later covered up out of fear of incompetence. That's as far as I would be convinced as of today.

I looked for some info. to share and in the process found this. Photographic proof Oswald did not assassinate JFK? • www.reddit.com

I'm not impressed with it, but thought I'd post it for information purposes and discussion. The guy in the photo has been identified as Billy Lovelady. If anyone knows of these other photos (color ones) that the site mentions of Billy Lovelady, let me know. Too bad they didn't post them as well.

Ok. Now I go work:)

I have always been interested in the Kennedy Assassination, I guess because I was eight years old when it happened and it had a major impact on me. I read most of the Warren Report (WR), and then the books following that. My favorite book on the subject was Josiah Thompson's "Six Seconds in Dallas," it is old, but still worth a read. I have read many of the conspiracy and no conspiracy books, and have been to Dealey Plaza many times since I now live in the Dallas suburbs. If I lean one way, I would have to say conspiracy.

There are a few problems I have with the Oswald alone theory, 1.) He was a Marine "marksman" but supposedly missed the first shot, closest to him, not just the President, but the whole car. 2.) As far as I know, the WR never had Oswald practicing with the rifle. 3.) The movement of the President's head, after the fatal shot.

Where did the first shot go and what did it hit, and why did Oswald miss the car, then later fire an on the mark fatal shot at a farther away distance?

Other than dry-firing, the WR does not report any evidence that I found of Oswald going shooting to get more familiar with the rifle, and if he did, how did he get to a gun range? He didn't even have a driver's license. Not too many people can just pick up a rifle and hit the target.

The analysis that Thompson did of the President's head movement captured in the Zapruder film shows that the President's head was moving forward, before the fatal shot, continues to move forward for one frame, then the whole upper body moves violently backward. His contention was that there were two simultaneous shots to the head, one from the rear, and one from the right front.

No matter what the answers are to the assassination, Oswald is an interesting character, and this conspiracy issue will last long after I am gone.

the new footage clearly shows the motorcycle cops slowing down to leave him to his fate. if those motocycle cops stayed by the side of the car and if the other security guys stayed in place JFK may not have been shot.

why was security told to stand down?

pixelsmith said:
the new footage clearly shows the motorcycle cops slowing down to leave him to his fate. if those motocycle cops stayed by the side of the car and if the other security guys stayed in place JFK may not have been shot.

why was security told to stand down?

So Marilyn Monroe would have a more clear shot at her target.

ok smart guy,
why did security stand down?
why were there no people in the park across the street? the sidewalks were PACKED up to that point.

Back