• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Jesus Christ and Roswell NM

No surprise here. Hopkins and Mack are on the record for saying that some of their abductees claimed that if they evoked the name of Jesus Christ during their abductions the “aliens” would flee and not return. However they have only said that in private because they don’t like Christianity and have a bias against it. You’d think that in the interest of “honest research” they’d actually report it. But no, they claim that linking the phenomenon to demonic attacks would make them align with Biblical and Hebrew texts, and that would ruin their careers and reputations as “honest abduction researchers”. So yeah, they’re aware but choose to hide that aspect because their egos have them pushing a “sex with aliens” agenda and they’re so far into it they can’t back out now. That and the fact that they are both atheists.

Another example of having a demonic source for UFOs is the late "Evangelist Louis Kaplan," my wife's uncle, who you might refer to as a Jew for Jesus. His wife once gave me a fictional book about UFOs in which the Lord's Prayer or something similarly sacred had to be cited to get rid of ET, or whatever they were.

No surprise here. Hopkins and Mack are on the record for saying that some of their abductees claimed that if they evoked the name of Jesus Christ during their abductions the “aliens” would flee and not return. However they have only said that in private because they don’t like Christianity and have a bias against it. You’d think that in the interest of “honest research” they’d actually report it. But no, they claim that linking the phenomenon to demonic attacks would make them align with Biblical and Hebrew texts, and that would ruin their careers and reputations as “honest abduction researchers”. So yeah, they’re aware but choose to hide that aspect because their egos have them pushing a “sex with aliens” agenda and they’re so far into it they can’t back out now. That and the fact that they are both atheists.

Oh, jeez...what a misinformed comment. It seems to me that you don't know much about Hopkins' or Mack's work because the statements are not true and that "sex with aliens" agenda thing is absolutely hilarious. I also love how you say they they are "on the record" and then that "they have only said it in private". I'd say that on the record would imply the comment being public and therefore you somehow got wind of that.
Or were you a fly on the wall during Hopkins' and Mack's private conversations?

As far as I can recall - I think Hopkins did mention some case with a person calling for Jesus Christ and the aliens turning around and leaving. I believe his reasoning was that the abductee was left with a memory cut - as in, the aliens arrive and that is left in recall and then there's a cut after which the person recalls seeing the aliens leave while they are calling for Jesus. So, the beginning and the end got combined - but what remained hidden was the middle - an abduction account that got revealed during the investigation.

So, I wouldn't say that Hopkins was hiding anything - he had a different theory about the abduction phenomenon which just didn't include that Kenneth Copeland style demonic edge, one that is evident from his books and his appearances.
On the other hand, Mack was much more open to the whole spiritual thing - but unlike you, he wasn't confined to a single religion and its narrative.
He also wasn't an atheist, at least not during the later half of his life, because he was open to a lot of stuff - I'd say he could be more precisely described as some kind of an agnostic.

Last edited:
Oh, jeez...what a misinformed comment. It seems to me that you don't know much about Hopkins' or Mack's work because the statements are not true and that "sex with aliens" agenda thing is absolutely hilarious. I also love how you say they they are "on the record" and then that "they have only said it in private". I'd say that on the record would imply the comment being public and therefore you somehow got wind of that.

As far as I can recall - I think Hopkins did mention some case with a person calling for Jesus Christ and the aliens turning around and leaving. I believe his reasoning was that the abductee was left with a memory cut - as in, the aliens arrive and that is left in recall and then there's a cut after which the person recalls seeing the aliens leave while they are calling for Jesus. So, the beginning and the end got combined - but what remained hidden was the middle - an abduction account that got revealed during the investigation.

So, I wouldn't say that Hopkins was hiding anything - he had a different theory about the abduction phenomenon which just didn't include that Kenneth Copeland style demonic edge, one that is evident from his books and his appearances.
On the other hand, Mack was much more open to the whole spiritual thing - but unlike you, he wasn't confined to a single religion and its narrative.
He also wasn't an atheist, at least not during the later half of his life, because he was open to a lot of stuff - I'd say he could be more precisely described as some kind of an agnostic.
You must be way too young to recall the controversy over his books — Reminds me of how many people are into this subject but have no knowledge of the detailed history of UFOS:

Quote:

“STRONG SEXUAL THEME

A strong sexual theme runs through Mack's book, published by Charles Scribner's Sons. Several of his subjects provided him accounts of being snatched out of their beds and whisked into outer space, then returned to Earth after their sperm or eggs had been taken.

One of the 13 cases he describes is that of Ed, a technician in his mid-40s who says he was seduced by a "female being" who had "long, silvery hair with large, black eyes without pupils or irises" and who explained to him that she needed his sperm to "create special babies." She extracted the sperm by means of a tube placed over his penis, Ed tells Mack, and then he felt a rubbing sensation before he climaxed.”

Read and get more informed. ?

“On the other hand, Mack was much more open to the whole spiritual thing - but unlike you, he wasn't confined to a single religion and its narrative.”

The phenomenon is far too complex to narrow it down to a single cause. So no, I’m not implying ALL UFO activity is demonic. That’s just your assumption and anti-religious bias coming through.

Yeah when you show us all your little gray beings alive and walking around modern society for everyone to interact with, maybe we can believe you. But until then, your brain is clearly a pasty little pea that prefers the Kool-Aide of the masses who live for their alien messiahs to come “save me”. ??

Extraterrestrials do come in the form of 'Grays'. I know someone who has seen them during abductions. There are hundreds if not thousands more like him described in Dr. David Jacob's work and research. People have witnessed hybrids on the planet, my friend included.

There is a warning of how we have been and are facing an extraterrestrial Intervention given by the Allies of Humanity Briefings I urge you, everybody, to read here: alliesofhumanity.org

You must be way too young to recall the controversy over his books — Reminds me of how many people are into this subject but have no knowledge of the detailed history of UFOS:

Quote:

“STRONG SEXUAL THEME

A strong sexual theme runs through Mack's book, published by Charles Scribner's Sons. Several of his subjects provided him accounts of being snatched out of their beds and whisked into outer space, then returned to Earth after their sperm or eggs had been taken.

One of the 13 cases he describes is that of Ed, a technician in his mid-40s who says he was seduced by a "female being" who had "long, silvery hair with large, black eyes without pupils or irises" and who explained to him that she needed his sperm to "create special babies." She extracted the sperm by means of a tube placed over his penis, Ed tells Mack, and then he felt a rubbing sensation before he climaxed.”

Read and get more informed. ?

Let me guess, you got released from the puritan colony and learnt about the standard abduction narrative a year ago?
It has a sexual theme, so what? The Antonio Villas Boas case has also explicit sexual encounter material, as almost every abduction account for that matter. Are you gonna use the "STRONG SEXUAL THEME" for almost every case?
The Harvard inquiry is a well known thing - try out Blumentahl's biography of Mack, read and get more informed.

“On the other hand, Mack was much more open to the whole spiritual thing - but unlike you, he wasn't confined to a single religion and its narrative.”

The phenomenon is far too complex to narrow it down to a single cause. So no, I’m not implying ALL UFO activity is demonic. That’s just your assumption and anti-religious bias coming through.

Yeah, and it's also your anti-atheist bias coming through - so I'd say we're 1: 1. And now I'm curious - what do you mean by demonic?
What is your definition of demonic? What are demons?

The religious connections, witch take us into ancient astronaut territory and how the presence of UFOs impacts some religions.
You know this already Gene, but despite the belief that world religions, especially Christianity (be it Catholics or Protestants) will COLLAPSE if a real extraterrestrial presence (in the form of evolved biological entities from another star system) are confirmed, there is little evidence to suggest that Christianity will be shaken to the core.

While each religion is based on its own theology, the majority of them are just fine with the idea that God (whoever that is to them) created other intelligent beings. Christianity historically embraced the “Plurality of Worlds” concept as well.

Western writing about extraterrestrial intelligent life (EIL) dates to the fifth century BCE, and throughout this voluminous body of work—contributed by philosophers, literary figures, theologians, astronomers, and others—religion is a persistent theme. So those who have interest in UFOs would be well advised to bone-up on their history and recognize that Christianity for hundreds of years was totally fine with the idea of EIL.

Perhaps no one took this idea further than the Reverend Thomas Dick, a Scottish Christian minister who was also well-versed in astronomy. Writing in 1837, he argued that there were 80 million stars in the visible universe and each had at least thirty satellites, meaning there were 2.4 billion planets in the cosmos...all inhabited.

Extraterrestrials do come in the form of 'Grays'. I know someone who has seen them during abductions. There are hundreds if not thousands more like him described in Dr. David Jacob's work and research. People have witnessed hybrids on the planet, my friend included.

There is a warning of how we have been and are facing an extraterrestrial Intervention given by the Allies of Humanity Briefings I urge you, everybody, to read here: alliesofhumanity.org
I could name a dozen ufologists who are not convinced the abduction phenomenon is real — Dolan, Randle, and others. The problem with abductions is we are left with ONLY testimony from experiencers.

Once again testimony alone is interesting, and provides insight into a phenomenon, but it doesn’t have enough data to prove that it’s physically real.

Yes, I’m completely aware of the abductees who claim they have had their babies stolen from their womb; tiny objects inserted into their skin, ears, teeth etc.

But like the UFO phenomenon you can’t claim that 100% of 100% of sightings, or in this case 100% of all abductions, are really aliens abducting people and doing physical experiments on them.

I’d say less 5% of all abduction claims have any credibility to them — but what is actually happening to the abductee is really unknown or unexplained.

The other 95% are hoaxers, attention seekers, mentally ill people, undiagnosed stress induced hallucinations, delusions caused by physical ailments, pharmaceuticals, substance abuse, past physical abuse, depression, PTSD, bipolar disorder, and many other things.

Objects taken from the body have many prosaic explanations as to how they get there. Skinned knees and elbows, arms and other parts of the body from childhood accidents can produce little stones and and debris that get imbedded into the skin and work their way out over decades. Sometimes the body produces its own calcification of minerals in the skin.

Ever hear of kidney stones? Yeah well those are minerals formed in the body by natural causes. The same thing can happen with some people in their skin depending on their genetic predisposition to abnormal metabolism.
There’s a body of evidence that suggests some abductions are subconscious memories from birth. The image of the alien’s face being the first recollection of an infant seeing its mothers face through eyes that have not yet matured enough to see like an adult.

Lastly, a person can report any kind of alien creature they want in an abduction. Not all are the same. Some report Grays, Insects, Tall Whites, and even alligators with a snout and long tail.

Not everything a person “sees” is what they really are “seeing”.

I agree that religions like Christianity would not collapse. Why would they? Even the Pope seems positive to potential ET.

What I gather, is that much of this "panic theory" is based in that Orson Welles radio broadcast in 1938. It did cause some turmoil.
However today people have seen so much sci-fi in the TV, that I doubt it would shatter the world view so much.

On abductions: say 1% of cases are believeable, from 1% of UFO cases that have something real in them. It still leaves lots of unexplained stuff out there...

H.G. Wells and the 1960 “Proposed Studies on the Implications of Peaceful Space Activities for Human Affairs” report from the Brooking’s Institute.

It wasn’t a secret report. It just suggested there could be a dramatic response from American society if ET was discovered.

Ufologists have misconstrued the paper as having a profound impact on Christianity — but the paper doesn’t even say that.

Let me guess, you got released from the puritan colony and learnt about the standard abduction narrative a year ago?
It has a sexual theme, so what? The Antonio Villas Boas case has also explicit sexual encounter material, as almost every abduction account for that matter. Are you gonna use the "STRONG SEXUAL THEME" for almost every case?
The Harvard inquiry is a well known thing - try out Blumentahl's biography of Mack, read and get more informed.

Yeah, and it's also your anti-atheist bias coming through - so I'd say we're 1: 1. And now I'm curious - what do you mean by demonic?
What is your definition of demonic? What are demons?
Like you said — take some of your own advice.
Go research “What is a demon” from a traditional Judeo-Christian perspective and you’ll have your answer. It isn’t hard to grasp.

Like you said — take some of your own advice.
Go research “What is a demon” from a traditional Judeo-Christian perspective and you’ll have your answer. It isn’t hard to grasp.
Well, well, it seems we have a Collins Elite member here on the forum.
What makes you think I need to read more about that? I'm discussing here with you and I want to hear your interpretation.
Since you're evading - let me repeat - what are demons for you? What is your definition of demonic?
Let me add this - do you think that the UFO phenomenon has anything to do with Satan?

Well, well, it seems we have a Collins Elite member here on the forum.
What makes you think I need to read more about that? I'm discussing here with you and I want to hear your interpretation.
Since you're evading - let me repeat - what are demons for you? What is your definition of demonic?
Let me add this - do you think that the UFO phenomenon has anything to do with Satan?
The UFO phenomenon is far more complex than a single answer to the entire problem. Here’s an analogy you might (and I mean MIGHT) be able to grasp -

Like all paranormal phenomenon, the UFO question is best described as an intricately woven tapestry.

Some people look at the tapestry and see only the thing they want to see. For the majority like you that appears to be ET. They surround themselves with like minded observers who see the same thing. Thus they conclude what they see is real because other people see it too. And so they only embrace like minded observers who can create an echo chamber that produces what they want - a self reinforcing bias.

As a result they can’t see anything else. They’re blind. If someone says to them the tapestry doesn’t show ET at all, they go ballistic and get snarky like you. Because your bias isn’t being reinforced and hence you’re pissed off. Anyone who dares disagree with your observation(s) and “righteous” conclusions you simply dismiss as a loon, moron, skeptic or debunker who you immediately attack because you can’t stand to have your bias challenged.

However if one took the time to actually examine the tapestry in detail, they’d notice the entire thing is made up of different types of threads altogether. Some are more common than others, and some are unique only to themselves. Together all the threads make up the tapestry.

Being blind and biased, you think the entire tapestry is woven from the very same thread. Thus you can’t possibly comprehend the complexity involved. So you rampage like a child stomping her feet because you can’t bear to think your myopic perspective could be incorrect. Because if it is incorrect, that means you’re conclusions are wrong. And your ego can’t handle being wrong. So you just rampage all the more.

Back