• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Jesus Christ and Roswell NM

Not sure if you are serious. Assuming you are, how do you account for the following:

1. "Christ" is not a name, it's a title.
2. Jesus spoke Aramaic, not Greek or Hebrew.
3. 2368/754 is not equal to pi. pi is an irrational number.

Not sure if you are serious. Assuming you are, how do you account for the following:

1. "Christ" is not a name, it's a title.
2. Jesus spoke Aramaic, not Greek or Hebrew.
3. 2368/754 is not equal to pi. pi is an irrational number.
Correct, Christos means the Anointed One, the root of the word comes from the Sanskrit "Krsta"... the word 'Krishna' in Greek is the same as 'Christos'.

Matthew 13
8 Still other seed fell on good soil, where it produced a crop—a hundred, sixty or thirty times what was sown.
100 60 30 1630

11 He replied, “Because the knowledge of the secrets of the kingdom of heaven has been given to you, but not to them.

17 For truly I tell you, many prophets and righteous people longed to see what you see but did not see it, and to hear what you hear but did not hear it

Do it on your own, bye.

Matthew 13
8 Still other seed fell on good soil, where it produced a crop—a hundred, sixty or thirty times what was sown.
100 60 30 1630

11 He replied, “Because the knowledge of the secrets of the kingdom of heaven has been given to you, but not to them.

17 For truly I tell you, many prophets and righteous people longed to see what you see but did not see it, and to hear what you hear but did not hear it

Do it on your own, bye.
Look at me I can quote inane babble from a book....

Well done, I can read you where the wild things are as well if you want it would be just as accurate and meaningful, possible more so as it is not lies dressed up as truth.....

Psalm91

Important to note the folks on this particular forum have no tolerance for any kind of religion that might explain anything to do with extraterrestrial visitation. The folks here are die hard ET fans and they can’t muster enough creativity to think beyond the box of nuts and bolts spacecraft with little humanoids in them — which by the way they also consider to be their gods and creators.

All you’ll find here is Bible bashing nuckleheads who don’t give a damn about religion despite claiming all ancient religions are related to UFOs. That much they’ll claim while they bash anything to do with any religion. As always, it’s hypocrisy at its finest.

Look at me I can quote inane babble from a book....

Well done, I can read you where the wild things are as well if you want it would be just as accurate and meaningful, possible more so as it is not lies dressed up as truth.....
I bet you could read babble from a book too — “The Day After Roswell” for example. Ufology is filled with lame books written by amateurs who concoct as many lies as they can to distort evidence in favor of little green men. ??

Psalm91

Important to note the folks on this particular forum have no tolerance for any kind of religion that might explain anything to do with extraterrestrial visitation. The folks here are die hard ET fans and they can’t muster enough creativity to think beyond the box of nuts and bolts spacecraft with little humanoids in them — which by the way they also consider to be their gods and creators.

All you’ll find here is Bible bashing nuckleheads who don’t give a damn about religion despite claiming all ancient religions are related to UFOs. That much they’ll claim while they bash anything to do with any religion. As always, it’s hypocrisy at its finest.
Oh look another pseudo intellectual twit.. into the bin with you, we have plenty of tolerance for religion just not the kind of verbal and mental diarrhea you and your kind project all over the place.

tldr; pull your head in.

Psalm91

Please explain why I cannot agree with an opinion without being thrown into the having "no tolerance for any kind of religion" bucket or being called a "die hard ET fan".

First of all, the original message had nothing to do with religion. It had to do with numerology.

Secondly, the original message was pointing out some (very loose) coincidences without providing any evidence. Correlation (which was not even established by the original message) is not causation. Honestly, there is no room for "faith" in rational thought if you define faith as "belief without evidence."

Oh look another pseudo intellectual twit.. into the bin with you, we have plenty of tolerance for religion just not the kind of verbal and mental diarrhea you and your kind project all over the place.

tldr; pull your head in.
Yeah when you show us all your little gray beings alive and walking around modern society for everyone to interact with, maybe we can believe you. But until then, your brain is clearly a pasty little pea that prefers the Kool-Aide of the masses who live for their alien messiahs to come “save me”. ??

I bet you could read babble from a book too — “The Day After Roswell” for example. Ufology is filled with lame books written by amateurs who concoct as many lies as they can to distort evidence in favor of little green men. ??
Lol, associating Roswell with nonsense views is intended to diminish the credibility of the case.

The folks here are die hard ET fans and they can’t muster enough creativity to think beyond the box of nuts and bolts spacecraft with little humanoids in them

A number of UFOlogists, here and elsewhere, have suggested alternatives to the ETH. I don't buy them but the point is you're patently wrong.

— which by the way they also consider to be their gods and creators.

ETs are not creators of humanity which evolved naturally.

All you’ll find here is Bible bashing nuckleheads who don’t give a damn about religion despite claiming all ancient religions are related to UFOs.

I'm contemptuous of religions but certainly don't say ET was behind all of them.

Last edited:
Please explain why I cannot agree with an opinion without being thrown into the having "no tolerance for any kind of religion" bucket or being called a "die hard ET fan".

First of all, the original message had nothing to do with religion. It had to do with numerology.

Secondly, the original message was pointing out some (very loose) coincidences without providing any evidence. Correlation (which was not even established by the original message) is not causation. Honestly, there is no room for "faith" in rational thought if you define faith as "belief without evidence."
I didn’t say I agreed with his numerology. Numerology in the Bible, as in hidden codes, is not rational nor is there really anything to it. Biblical scholars have looked at it in depth and it’s all a bunch of nonsense.

But with that said, if a person invokes Biblical passages and the name of Jesus Christ in anything, not just ufology, then YES it most certainly has to do with religion.

One cannot read a quote from a textbook on quantum physics and then say, “that comment has nothing to do with physics or science.” His whole point was to connect Roswell to Christianity and NO — there is no connection.

Lastly, you stated quote, “Honestly, there is no room for “faith” in rational thought if you define faith as “belief without evidence”.

Well if that’s true that would definitely include the “belief”that UFOs are the work of extraterrestrial beings from another planet. There is no “proof” that they are. Which means the ETH is simply an irrational belief that most followers of ufology have placed their “faith”. Faith that is not rational without hard evidence and not just personal stories.

A number of UFOlogists, here and elsewhere, have suggested alternatives to the ETH. I don't buy them but the point is you're patently wrong.

ETs are not creators of humanity which evolved naturally.

I'm contemptuous of religions but certainly don't say ET was behind all of them.
As you said yourself, “a number of ufologists have suggested other alternatives” to the ETH, BUT…..YOU don’t “buy them”. Just proves you’re an ETHer. Why even bother saying it?

As you said yourself, “a number of ufologists have suggested other alternatives” to the ETH, BUT…..YOU don’t “buy them”. Just proves you’re an ETHer. Why even bother saying it?
I just wanted to point out what you said earlier wasn't true. Not all of the others are ETHers.

This whole exchange with religious people or trolls somehow reminded me of a Budd Hopkins lecture for Mufon LA and a story he told that to this day I find absolutely hilarious. I just gotta write it down here.

Anyways, Hopkins was talking about a case of a guy who, along with his wife, first saw a weird object flying above his neighborhood with the naked eye and then ran into the house to grab the camera and film it. He managed to film the object flying behind a church steeple and into the cloud cover. Then he left the camera, went into the house and experienced a missing time episode. Anyhow, Bruce Macabee got involved and said that it was a definite object and that guy was instructed to go into the church to ask how tall is the steeple in order to estimate the size of the object.

So, the guy goes into the church and starts talking to a priest and proceeds to ask about the steeple. And the priest insists on finding out why does that guy want to know about the steeple. He tries to dodge it but in the end caves in and says that he'd filmed a UFO going behind the steeple and that the video analyst needs to know how tall the steeple is. Upon hearing that, the priest erupts into laughter and says something like:
- Surely, you don't believe in things like UFOs?!
Than the guy says:
- Well, yes I do. I take it you believe in God, Jesus and Mary?
- Of course!
- You got any pictures? I've got pictures!

:D

This is the lecture, in case you want to check it out - the whole thing is around the 20min mark. It's a lot better with Hopkins' delivery:

Back