• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Jeff Woolwine: just WHAT is this guy filming out in the Pheonix desert?

Gareth

Nothin' to see here
So I heard this guy on Eerie Radio last week. Basically he saw a UFO a few years back which sparked an interest and he started researching. He eventually learnt about these petroglyph's that are out on rocks in the Pheonix desert that he says depict ancient scenes of UFOs and the like.

And he has also filmed a bunch of UFOs out in the desert near these rocks. Hes got many videos on his youtube account of anomalous shit in the sky. So either this guy is really filming genuinely interesting stuff, or someone is playing a trick on him and releasing balloons when they know he is out there.

His youtube account is:

YouTube - petroglyphsinthesky's Channel

Check that out to see all the vids.

An example of the kind of stuff he has been capturing:

I have no idea what to make of it all. He has so many videos its insane, and it wouldnt surprise me if there was a conventional explanation for what hes filming.

They look like weird balloons to me too. Fricken weird that he gets all this video.

There has got to be someone messin' with him.

So I heard this guy on Eerie Radio last week. Basically he saw a UFO a few years back which sparked an interest and he started researching. He eventually learnt about these petroglyph's that are ...

Balloons or something aloft without its own power. In his videos where you can get a reference as to movement and direction, all these things are moving in straight lines at a constant speed and are spinning/teetering in free form. Wind blown -- balloons.

Nothing to see here folks.

Moving on to something else.

I haven't been impressed with Jeff W's work in the dirt, or the sky. Maybe he should drown in some water? I keed I keed.

Balloons or something aloft without its own power. In his videos where you can get a reference as to movement and direction, all these things are moving in straight lines at a constant speed and are spinning/teetering in free form. Wind blown -- balloons.

Nothing to see here folks.

Moving on to something else.

yep its the even motion with consistent speed that looks like wind blown objects.

man, I feel sorry for this guy. Anyone else hear him on Eerie? Dude is NUTS for this shit. Its like David says sometimes, some people see one UFO and completely bonkers! (paging Sereda ... David Sereda your meds are ready ...)

I think Woolwine is completely wacked out. He seems like a stoner who drank one too many Red Bulls. He is a known hoaxer. I've been in the South Mountains many times when I lived in Phoenix. I've seen many petroglyphs there too. But never have seen UFO's going into the rocks.

The place where he gets all his footage(South Mountain) is at right at the doorstep of the urban sprawl of Phoenix and suburbia. It is a big area but highly used by hikers, runners, mountain bikers, etc. This stuff he claims is happening is not.

There is another (terrible) show called, I think, the AZUFO show with this guy Rich. He babbles on and on, but talks a lot about Woolwine and has had many encounters with the guy. Should be on ITunes. His website is CNUFOS.com . Listen if you have a high pain threshold. Either way Woolwine is a charleton. IMO I guess.

Well, when I start my Billy Meier hoax project I'll be sure to let everyone know.

I've found most of the parts that good old Billy made his shitty space ships out of. Seriously though, it's going to be hilarious.

Well, when I start my Billy Meier hoax project I'll be sure to let everyone know.

I've found most of the parts that good old Billy made his shitty space ships out of. Seriously though, it's going to be hilarious.
If you need someone to chop your arm off, for authenticity's sake...for a fee...wink, wink, nudge, nudge.

Gareth - "So either this guy is really filming genuinely interesting stuff, or someone is playing a trick on him and releasing balloons when they know he is out there.
.....I have no idea what to make of it all."

3rd possibility - He's a fraud. (They do exist, you know, even here :) )

Then, as soon as someone points out the bleeding obvious, you are back saying "man, I feel sorry for this guy".

And you call yourself a sceptic? :p Think for yourself, for a change, mate.

Or are you really Indecisive Dave from The Fast Show?

The Helix:

1. can you go fuck yourself? you annoying little twat.

2. is it a hoax/fraud? Well of course, anything is possible. But after hearing this guy on a radio show where he was bat shit crazy insane for this stuff the possibility that he is a fraud is pretty low. Just my impression from the way he speaks and presents himself.

3. yes I feel sorry for him. Again if you heard him on this radio show you would understand.

Stop trying to come here and be this intelligent critical voice of reason. We all can and DO think for ourselves here, and if you really want to perpetuate this self-image youve crafted for yourself why not go to ATS.com where you can possibly do some good.

The Helix:

1. can you go fuck yourself? you annoying little twat.

2. is it a hoax/fraud? Well of course, anything is possible. But after hearing this guy on a radio show where he was bat shit crazy insane for this stuff the possibility that he is a fraud is pretty low. Just my impression from the way he speaks and presents himself.

3. yes I feel sorry for him. Again if you heard him on this radio show you would understand.

Stop trying to come here and be this intelligent critical voice of reason. We all can and DO think for ourselves here, and if you really want to perpetuate this self-image youve crafted for yourself why not go to ATS.com where you can possibly do some good.

1) Tsk tsk. Language. Don't like your gullibility being pointed out, huh? Until you posted that I actually quite liked you, foolish old me.
Never mind, lots of people will tell you off for your ad hominem attacks, if my experience here is any guide :)

2) I didn't say it was a hoax, I merely reminded you that there are possibilities other than the two you mentioned.

3) My point was that you didn't feel sorry for him until people had rubbished his "evidence". (The "evidence" that you originally claimed not to be able to make up you mind about.)

I am sure you will correct me if I am wrong, but I thought I had seen you somewhere talking about official "disinformation" re UFO's. If not you, others.
If there is anything more likely to make people think the whole UFO thing is a load of bollocks perpetuated by frauds and/or sad loners, it's the continual posting of ridiculous so-called anomalies of the type you posted here. EG - I used to be quite open to the possibility of alien visitors, but visiting forums such as this has totally changed my mind. The complete willingness to believe almost anything, the "logic" that sees a remote possibility as meaning it must have happened, the assumption that UFO always means "alien spacecraft".....
Are you part of that offical disinformation campaign?

What the hell are you talking about? I made it clear from the first post that I thought there was a possible easy explanation for his stuff. If I come across as indecisive or unsure its because of the way this guy talked.

I was perplexed that these were the videos the guy was talking about on the show, because he sounded more excited about UFO sightings than I have ever heard anyone be, EVER. And he has devoted his life to it it seems... he has website, his youtube account and aas he was giving the radio interview he was literally coming down the mountain talking about more sightings he had.

And how do you know when I felt sorry for him? So I mentioned it in a post, so what?

As to why I posted it: again, hearing this guy talk so manically about his sightings and video. Then checking out said video and not being convinced in the slightest that they were anything truly interesting. Then not being able to reconcile his over the top enthusiasm with what I was actually seeing on the videos I wanted to get others opinion.

Also, you say you like me, then insult me, then get upset when I react to that insult.

to quote myself:

Back