• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Jeff Woolwine: just WHAT is this guy filming out in the Pheonix desert?

The complete willingness to believe almost anything, the "logic" that sees a remote possibility as meaning it must have happened, the assumption that UFO always means "alien spacecraft".....

I guarantee you that is not the case with me. And probably everyone on this forum.

i heard this guys on Errie and he didn't seem to catch any of the random jokes the guys were saying....he was out there...stuff looks like ballons to me

i heard this guys on Errie and he didn't seem to catch any of the random jokes the guys were saying....he was out there...stuff looks like ballons to me

Exactly.

Maybe if Helix actually listened to the source material before throwing his opinion around he wouldnt come off looking like such an ass.

Im curious Helix, how exactly am I naively gullible? Please provide quotes.

Back