• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Jeff Peckman on Letterman

The Andromeda movie is on Youtube in full.

In it, he wakes his girlfriend up, and he goes manic explaining that a ghost was hovering over her in his dreams, and the that ghost was telling him things. Then, he gets on the computer, and the first thing he sees is about Andromeda, so whip-de-do, he connects that the ghost was telling him that they will be flying to a new home on a nice planet in Andromeda.

Seriously, this dudes filter between his imagination and fantasy has shorted out.

Plus, the movie is full of artsy film cuts and lots overly done footage. It was amazing I made it 20 minutes into it.

Ally, google on Sereda and watch his expertise (cough) in action. Lots of video on him because he likes to be in front of a camera. In fact, he's progressed considerably from being a paranormal researcher (cough cough) to a New Age guru (upchuck.)

Legitimate spritual pursuit aside, this guy ain't worth anyone's time, but one has to hear him or see him in action to understand.

Ally, google on Sereda and watch his expertise (cough) in action. Lots of video on him because he likes to be in front of a camera. In fact, he's progressed considerably from being a paranormal researcher (cough cough) to a New Age guru (upchuck.)

Legitimate spritual pursuit aside, this guy ain't worth anyone's time, but one has to hear him or see him in action to understand.

schticknz said:
I watched a video of Sereda going into his ideas of something or other (possibly how to create spirally patterns on blackboards??) about a year ago, and to tell you the truth it could have been the longest couple of hours I've spent watching things on Youtube/Google video.

If I do come across his Andromeda film (does he really know how far the Andromeda galaxy is from this here planet?? ... and we're not talking a days journey at warp speed nine or whatever ... we're talking serious time vortex tardis type travel here), I might accidentally go past it and instead watch a dog on a skateboard or kids trying to kill each other by surfing on the top of moving cars.

Actually ... i might be coming with you Mr Sereda ... is there enough room??

Oh and does anyone else think that he looks like David Byrne out of Talking Heads :p

schtick thinks: Ahhh ... time to do some rather cool twitchy dancing methinks :D

The video of Sereda going into his ideas of something or other (possibly how to create spirally patterns on blackboards that you saw was FROM From Here to Andromeda.

It's one of the largest, steaming loves of bovine scatology ever released. The marketing was done in such a way that only little snippets of the best parts of the movie were "leaked" in advance of the rest of it, and if you wanted to see it, you had to buy the whole four-hour charade.

I tried to download it via bit torrent--one way for sure you know that something is a total piece of crap is that the bit torrent community won't even seed it--and finally I was able to download a copy.

Then I understood why there weren't swarms of seeding going on for this "movie".

I will be surprised if David Sereda ever successfully markets anything to the UFO community again.

He might pop up at the Bay Area UFO Expo--but people there are familiar with been separated from their money without good reason.

Okay, now that the facts have been laid out, let's not talk about David Sereda anymore. Can we please let him fade back into obscurity?

Us talking about him is exactly what he wants.

"They're talking about me on the Paracast forums! I'm still relevant!"

schticknz said:
I watched a video of Sereda going into his ideas of something or other (possibly how to create spirally patterns on blackboards??) about a year ago, and to tell you the truth it could have been the longest couple of hours I've spent watching things on Youtube/Google video.

If I do come across his Andromeda film (does he really know how far the Andromeda galaxy is from this here planet?? ... and we're not talking a days journey at warp speed nine or whatever ... we're talking serious time vortex tardis type travel here), I might accidentally go past it and instead watch a dog on a skateboard or kids trying to kill each other by surfing on the top of moving cars.

Actually ... i might be coming with you Mr Sereda ... is there enough room??

Oh and does anyone else think that he looks like David Byrne out of Talking Heads :p

schtick thinks: Ahhh ... time to do some rather cool twitchy dancing methinks :D

The video of Sereda going into his ideas of something or other (possibly how to create spirally patterns on blackboards that you saw was FROM From Here to Andromeda.

It's one of the largest, steaming loves of bovine scatology ever released. The marketing was done in such a way that only little snippets of the best parts of the movie were "leaked" in advance of the rest of it, and if you wanted to see it, you had to buy the whole four-hour charade.

I tried to download it via bit torrent--one way for sure you know that something is a total piece of crap is that the bit torrent community won't even seed it--and finally I was able to download a copy.

Then I understood why there weren't swarms of seeding going on for this "movie".

I will be surprised if David Sereda ever successfully markets anything to the UFO community again.

He might pop up at the Bay Area UFO Expo--but people there are familiar with been separated from their money without good reason.

Okay, now that the facts have been laid out, let's not talk about David Sereda anymore. Can we please let him fade back into obscurity?

Us talking about him is exactly what he wants.

"They're talking about me on the Paracast forums! I'm still relevant!"

Well I did look at his quantum physics of UFO travel part 1. 8 minutes worth of his "theory "and that was enough for me.

I just HAD to ask didn't I.

This makes me really wonder about the nature of who/whatever is instigating the UFO contactee/abductee pnenomena.That is assuming it is only one source.

I know there are loony people everywhere but the UFO field takes it to another level.

Well I did look at his quantum physics of UFO travel part 1. 8 minutes worth of his "theory "and that was enough for me.

I just HAD to ask didn't I.

This makes me really wonder about the nature of who/whatever is instigating the UFO contactee/abductee pnenomena.That is assuming it is only one source.

I know there are loony people everywhere but the UFO field takes it to another level.

LOl,,,, I did not realize that the Metatron harmonizer came in a version that could plug into the lighter in my car! Holy shit, that's great no more southern road rage.

I missed the letterman interview but didn't really sweat it none, because I knew mainstream Letterman would lend an air goofiness. It was air time that all.

The only redeeming quality what so ever is that the attention that has been shed on the subject as a whole. The attention for disclosure is intriguing, it could go either way sure,,,, but that fact that it is getting some press and planting seeds in the minds of the masses may not be all bad. Granted it may be shitty information, but that same same information may inspire some else to do better. Sort of like what Floyd rose did when he saw how lame the Bigsby tremolo was. LOL,, oh yes he changed the world of rock and roll......

I can't help but think that something is stirring in the back ground around this subject. The jokers are out and it ain't Halloween, the believers, witness's and experiencers are getting pissed and may come forward with better witness or testimony. That's what I would like to believe will come from all of this. Otherwise screw it,, time to crank up the Maiden!

~A

Ally said:
David,
I don't know much about David Sereda except from what I have heard on the paracast which isn't good. What has he done/said that makes him a nutjob?

And the pitcher tosses a nice, slow lob to the batter....this one ought to get hit hard.

GSB said:
See now Im intrigued and curious enough to track down this movie and watch it - if only for a laugh.

Well, it is worth watching for a laugh. I believe you'll be able to find it on bit torrent...

As to Peckman's appearance on Letterman, for regular Joe Public, it will advance the UFO field in general, because they don't know his background, and Letterman ended up lending him an air of credibility rather than goofiness, actually.

I'm sure it's got to be on YouTube or somewhere by now.

Ally said:
I bet he has been to a few conferences and I was spared, thank 'insert entity", from having a three hour conversation with him.

He hasn't been to any of the conferences I've been to...

He wasn't at the Bay Area UFO Expo, and That's where he lives... I imagine he would have wanted to be peddling his upcoming DVD with at least a booth with a DVD of the stuff he had out on Google Video with Boyd Bushman to promote himself, since he seems to be so good at that--but he wasn't there, didn't have a surrogate there, there was no sign of him.

He must have been in post, huh? ;)

I think Sereda's reputation has been smeared beyond repair, by him, and he knows it.

If he's smart, he'll keep his head down for a few years, maybe appear on a panel or two, max.

Initially, he appeared at least somewhat knowledgeable in the UFO field, and then he started creating his own brand of bullshit. That turned everyone off except for the idiots that don't know the difference between the north pole and south pole of a magnet. Well, I guess there are quite a lot of those out there...

If he'd just stayed a "UFO expert at large", and continued to advance his career by playing people like Ackroyd for money and status, he well might have done better. I almost wish he had, he has a likable enough (if somewhat manic) demeanor, and a good face for broadcasting.

Maybe as he get older, he'll settle down, take some A-level science classes, and actually become an authority on something.

But I doubt it.

gilbavel said:
GSB said:
See now Im intrigued and curious enough to track down this movie and watch it - if only for a laugh.

Well, it is worth watching for a laugh. I believe you'll be able to find it on bit torrent...

Yeah I actually acquired through bit torrent the other day - all 1.4gigs of it - and watched half an hour then deleted. Just nonsense. Waste of bandwidth.

About 20 minutes is all I made through, and I want my time back. Unfortunately, it's not good for a laugh, mainly because it's boring.

Scott Story said:
About 20 minutes is all I made through, and I want my time back. Unfortunately, it's not good for a laugh, mainly because it's boring.

The opening scene is just ridiculous. the guy has lost his mind.

I just wanted to echo that Vallee's book "Revelations' is something we should all read. I recently bought it on amazon after his interview on the paracast and flew through it in a couple days.

For those of us who are really dedicated to getting as much truth as possible, I think this book can be very helpful in pointing out the crazy level of deception there is on this topic just from the human side alone! For those of us who realize this is a real phenomena, it can be easy to believe most cases that seem to have substantial corroborating evidence.

What Vallee points out and it's something we all need to keep in mind IMO, is that some of the best UFO cases (Rendlesham) may indeed be real events with witnesses but when you look under the surface they also look as though they may have been staged by humans for a particular reaction.

Why would someone spend millions of dollars to stage a fake UFO sighting? In one of the examples Vallee uses, and I can't remember the name of the case but I believe it involved some French kid getting abducted, but essentially my theory after reading it was that some insider paramilitary/government organization was trying to see how much influence a UFO experience could have. In other words, is it possible to instigate a grassroots effort that would eventually effect the mass consciousness via a staged UFO event?

Why also do the latest top dick UFO researches get fed bullshit 'insider' info from a legit unknown source which then is debunked as bullshit? (Dolan beware, don't listen to any anonymous people in your ear!)

Vallee really makes you realize how crazy and deep and confusing and multifaceted this whole scene is. The great analogy he uses which I posted before is that a lot of this human deception is like an 'intelligence onion'.

There are many layers of this onion. In the top layer they want us to believe UFO's are not real. The 2nd layer wants us to believe UFO's are real and the government is hiding it. The 3rd layer wants us to think Aliens are running the world. And so on and so on until who knows what the fuck is true anymore and this probably includes the people spreading the disinfo mixed in with real info.

So I think we should all keep our bullshit detectors on, even for the best cases, and always consider the possibility that something is true, but I would be very hesitant to 100% commit to any particular case unless it was your personal experience given the crazy deception not only from the human side, but also from the non-human's as well.

I think another part of the deception could be that people who have 'real' contact are then fucked with and decieved and maybe even get a bit luny themselves which then discredits them later on. I think it's totally possible Greer, Meir, Sparks and company have had real experiences but then something happened to them. That also seems to be a pattern as well. But it's also possible these dudes didn't get enough attention as kids :)

Gil,
There is actually somebody too crazy to be invited to speak at a UFO conference? I find that shocking!

Rocketsauce,
I have about 15 pages left of Vallee's book Revelations. I agree that people on this forum would find his research and conclusions very helpful when trying to evaluate the UFO phenomenon.

I can't believe that I did not know about this guy until I heard him on the paracast.

The field needs more people like him....maybe the aliens can clone him ha ha!

Ally,

Another book I have to recommend is "Arigo: Surgeon of the Rusty Knife". If you get a chance you can buy it used on Amazon for like $8. It's got to be the most documented case of the paranormal around, makes the UFO stuff seem fluffy. Strangely, I was reading it on the metro the other day and some teenager came up to me and told me it was his favorite book, which is strange since it's been out of print since the 70's I think.

Back