• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

it happened one day

pininmefin

Skilled Investigator
It was last july when I saw my first UFO.I was taking a lunch break when I looked up and saw a bronze shaped disc w/ heat shimmering bottom.It was a dull but rflective bronze(if that makes sense).It was about 35' acrose and 300-400 feet above me and moving directly towords me.(I know the height due to a cell phone tower near by that i could judge its height by).It was silent and fluid in its movemnt.It went into a cloud and never came out the other side.In 22 years of law enforcement It was the damndest thing I ever witnessed.(and bilieve me i have seen some strange shit in my time).The sighting lasted about 35sec.(yeah a cop always checks his watch...loll)Was it an E.T? Well that I can't say factualy.Was it ours?maybe.(i doubt it).Do I believe it was from elswere other than this plante?Yes I do.But the facts are flimsy at best for this.

Pininmefin, did you get the impression the cloud was natural? I ask because although my cloud looked natural, it hadn't been in the sky moments before my UFO flew into it. Felt the UFO must have made it quickly for hiding.

Back