• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

ISIS Attack From Mexico Imminent!

What do you TS and Mike think you should do about these Muslim extremists?

This is where mike zips up the typing finger, he can never quite find the right words to express the end game of his final solution for all who follow the koran [they all want to kill us], well it cant be easy, we wouldnt understand.

Quoting for the irony.
Just as crazy people dont think they are crazy, these extremists dont think they are extremists.

Last edited:
Remain vigilant, and educate ourselves and the public in the reality, that our definitions are not the same as theirs.

Understand that the western definition of words like religion simply dont apply in this case.
Recognise we are dealing with an alien culture, its not a variation on our own culture, its completely alien.

Not allow the religious discussion to distract and deflect us from our obligations to defend human rights and maintain our own cultural security.

As an athiest the religious beliefs of those getting bombed right now is about as relevant as which flavour ice cream they like. The issue is they are raping killing and beheading ppl and we must step on that, and step on that behaviour hard.

I'll post it again because no one has deconstructed my premise via any of the relevant data points.

So i'll extract counter claims from the comments and be my own devils advocate.

So my premise is this video proves beyond reasonable doubt, that the oft repeated claim that radical muslims are a fringe minority is a false claim.
If you watch the video the fringe minority is the poor guy in the front row who judging by his body langauge is uncomfortable with being there.
I might speculate he went along to this meeting at the behest of an islamic friend to see what it was all about. He doesnt think that just because a punishment "comes from allah" such as stoning for adultery, it should be practised here in a modern society.

But lets take some comments ill just browse the first page i think thats a fair sampling

As a muslim I dont support these bigots

Glad to hear it, but it backs my premise those with this mindset are the fringe minority, the video makes that point too. The numbers of commentators sating i dont support this would not even fill half of half of half the front row

This is bullshit. As a muslim I would not have raised my hand. Also, the speaker was asking the wrong question in the wrong place. No one wants to look like they're the odd person out in any religious setting. Religion by definition is about conformity and group think. I don't care if you're muslim, christian, jewish, whatever. They all follow the herd mentality and stray sheep are cut off from the group. Instead, the speaker should've asked who doesn't believe in statement X and I can guarantee you their would be some (even if very few) dissenters. And from dissent, grows confidence in all those who doubt, resulting in more people speaking out. I for one, speak out against the practices he mentioned.

Again great sentiment, but lets play with some ratio's here. Ill be very generous and say for the sake of debate that 95 percent of that crowd was just following the herd mentality of the 5 percent fringe minority radicals. (putting aside the obvious disparity between the definition of Herd and our hypothetical 5 percent)

As this example shows they are hardly a force majeure. If an adultress were buried to the waist in the courtyard and this was a vote on whether or not to stone her, the moderates are clearly powerless. and thus any reference to them in the context at hand is irrelevant.

Well mike you put forth two counter arguments but they fail. mike's premise as evidenced in the video is that the violent prone radicals are not the fringe minority , but rather the prevailing majority mind set is proved. But thank you for taking the time to debate the data points with me mike. You're welcome mike :D Well played, and you didnt have to resort to shabby tactics like trying to discredit the debator by making it about personalitys, when you couldnt debate the data.

Last edited by a moderator:
You missed one scenario mike
Oh really what was that mike ?
Well the moderates might not be the 95 percent, they might be the 5 percent and just conforming to the herd mentality as the comment suggests

Yes mike thats possible, likely even given the data at hand

But that proves the premise, that the moderates are the fringe minority, and have no sway over the herd mindset thats displayed in the vid

Oh mike, when you're right you're right

I know right, but enough talk about me, lets talk about you. What do you like about me ?

Smile if you love me.........

Recognise we are dealing with an alien culture, its not a variation on our own culture, its completely alien.

Interesting. You claim to have a culture that is so distinct it allows you to define other cultures as "completely alien" from it. What is your culture?

Well Charlie, there is multiple things that can be done.
For starters, let's start limiting Muslim immigration to Western countries. I think Europe and Australia are beginning to get that point. Bottom line is it doesn't look like Muslim culture is compatible with western democratic society. Maybe in a few decades, who knows, after some major reformation of Islam.
Another thing that can be done is deporting any Imam including relatives that preach violence and hatred. We can also start looking at organizations like CAIR or others, specifically those that operate inside jails and radicalize urban youth.
Reduce our military presence in the Middle East, at the same time, improve and beef up our CIA intelligence capabilities. If there is any credible threat, do whatever it takes to eliminate it (that includes drone strikes and Special Ops)
Use our Military to beef up U.S border, just in case any hajis decide to pay us a visit from the southern border. Common guys, we know it's wide open.
Lastly, find alternative sources of fuel such that there is no longer any world dependency on oil. I realize this could be a long term task, but before that happens, I'd like to see more drilling done in the West. I'd like to see us isolating countries that support jihad. Let them drink their own oil, see how they fare.

These are just a few ideas.

Interesting. You claim to have a culture that is so distinct it allows you to define other cultures as "completely alien" from it. What is your culture?

Its not hard to put your finger on the aspects that illustrate how alien their culture is to ours. That video gives one example the consensus vote that stoning a woman to death for adultery is just and proper.
That marrying a 9 year old girl is acceptable
Iraq: Don’t Legalize Marriage for 9-Year-Olds | Human Rights Watch
That cutting the throats of 150 women for being diobedient is OK
Iraq Says IS Kills 150 Women for Not Marrying Militants | News | teleSUR
That killing children because they are not of your sect is OK
ISIS 'Systematically Beheading Children' in Iraq; They Are 'Killing Every Christian They See,' Says Chaldean Leader#!

But the best proof is that they themselves recognise what most westerners do not, that they are alien to our culture and that we dont understand that.

we discover two major and basic misconceptions. The first misunderstanding is that they consider Islam to be a
religion in the conventional sense of the term ‘religion’. The second
misconception is that they take Muslims to be a ‘Nation’ in the technical sense of
this term. These two misunderstandings have not only mixed up the concept of
Jihād’ but have changed the picture of Islam as a whole and have wholly
misrepresented the position of the Muslim people

http://www.muhammadanism.org/Terrorism/jihah_in_islam/jihad_in_islam.pdf

We call islam a religion, they are adamant that in the western definition of that word, they are not one

Again in their own words

The motive forces behind these conflicts are such individual or collective purposes as are
completely devoid of any ideological bias or support for certain principles. Since
Islamic War does not belong to this category, Islam shuns the use of the word
‘war’ altogether. Islam has no vested interest in promoting the cause of this or that
Nation. The hegemony of this or that State on the face of this earth is irrelevant to
Islam. The sole interest of Islam is the welfare of mankind. Islam has its own
particular ideological standpoint and practical programme to carry out reforms for
the welfare of mankind. Islam wishes to destroy all states and governments
anywhere on the face of the earth which are opposed to the ideology and
programme of Islam regardless of the country or the Nation which rules it. The
purpose of Islam is to set up a state on the basis of its own ideology
and
programme, regardless of which nation assumes the role of the standard-bearer of
Islam or the rule of which nation is undermined in the process of the
establishment of an ideological Islamic State. Islam requires the earth—not just a
portion, but the whole planet

Even our definitions of the word war are different, there is no "war" in the ME. Its the process of conversion, its the creation of the new caliphate. But in their eyes they are not waging war on their neighbours, Islam doesnt do that. The means of conversion and creation might use violence and thats where we westerners get confused. But invading a city and killing all who oppose them is not war. its enlightenment by the sword, not the same thing as war.
War is negative, what they are doing is good. the means by which its done is irrelevant

We see that mindset in the following quote

To change the outlook of the people
and initiate a mental revolution among them through speech or writing is a form
of ‘Jihad’. To alter the old tyrannical social system and establish a new just order
of life by the power of sword
is also ‘Jihad’ and to expend goods and exert
physically for this cause is ‘Jihad’ too.

I find it strnge that those who subscribe to the NWO conspiricay, fail to see whats openly put out there by an ideology that wants just that, They are not hiding it they want a NWO and islamic one.

Ill give another example, westerners hear the phrase "islam is a religion of peace" Moslems can say this with absolute sincerity because its true. What they dont tell you is the fine print. That their prophet says there will be world peace, when islam is the single global religion when every last man woman and child is a moslem. when every last infidel has either converted or been exterminated. Then the world will know peace.

So when they say "islam is the religion of peace" thats what they refer to.

Last edited by a moderator:
So let me ask you, given they claim The sole interest of Islam is the welfare of mankind.
And that within that paradigm, Stoning for adultery is just one valid component.(lets not bother with child brides, sanctioned wife beatings and beheading)

Is their definition of "welfare" alien to yours ?

Johnny: So what can you do with a chicken after you have sex with it?
Muhammad: According to our cultured and learned Ayatollah Khomeini, neither the man who has copulated with the chicken nor his immediate family or his next-door neighbours can eat of that chicken’s meat but it is acceptable for a neighbour who lives two doors away.
Johnny: Interesting.
Muhammad: The learned Ayatollah Khomeini did not come by his knowledge and scholarship by ignoring the more intimate details of human existence. He pondered these relationships – man-child, man-animal relationships – which lesser minds in the decadent West ignored, so as to ensure that even these relationships did not deviate from any behaviour that was acceptable to Allah, Lord of the Universe. He was an example for us all who are interested in living our lives as Allah, The Watchful intended in the smallest detail.

Khomeini On Sodomy And Bestiality

Again you westerners with your lesser minds fail to see what they do, that your culture is alien to theirs, no doubt you filthy barbarians would eat your chickens after copulating with them. Read that link and tell me the culture isnt "alien" to ours

The revered Ayatollah’s views on the sodomizing of baby girls is meant as a warning to the would-be sodomizer that Allah, The Finder, will expect him to look after the welfare of that child if he damages her in anyway. This is a very strong incentive against such an act.

Johnny: How about a cold shower or getting re-acquainted with your right-hand as a means of relieving the sexual tension and sparing the baby girl?
Muhammad: Idiot. Water in the deserts of Arabia, the ancestral home of Islam, was a precious commodity not to be wasted on relieving sexual tension. As for your crude reference to masturbation, the Messenger of God is unequivocal on the subject, “he who masturbates is cursed.” Better to sodomize a baby and pay the price if damage ensues than to be cursed by Allah, The All Seeing, and spend an eternity in hell.

Khomeini On Sodomy And Bestiality

Dont know about you, but thats alien to my mindset and culture

So the incentive against a woman comitting adultery is being stoned to death, the "strong incentive" against having your way with a baby is you have to be responsible for any damage that happens during the act ?

My visceral reaction to this is thats disgusting, i reject it instinctively. To the person being quoted, this is totally OK.

Thats what i mean by alien

Belonging to, characteristic of, or constituting another and very different place, society, or person; strange. See Synonyms at foreign.
3. Dissimilar, inconsistent, or opposed, as in nature: emotions alien to her temperament.

...there is multiple things that can be done...
- start limiting Muslim immigration to Western countries.
- deporting any Imam including relatives that preach violence and hatred..
- Reduce our military presence in the Middle East
- Use our Military to beef up U.S border
- find alternative sources of fuel

These sound good to me. The next question is, why aren't these things happening?

This video is hilarious. The Gate to America stands there wide open, all day, all night, Mexicans casually walking past it, and nobody much cares.

I mean during the filming of the video alone...what...10,000 of them through that gate, right? I mean it's on the video.

I don't see the point in that video at all.

I don't see the point in that video at all.

The point of the video was to demonstrate that all the hoopla last June about Terrorists crossing the southern U.S. border was nothing but propaganda designed to terrify Joe Sixpack.

Works great. American cattle are so dumb they beg for more police state, and demand that giant banks take a third of their paychecks every week in taxes.

I have no sympathy for the cattle. With modern technology, any person can research the nonsense fed to them on television and discover it's a giant con. They choose to believe because the vast majority of people actually love servitude.

Back