• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

ISIS Attack From Mexico Imminent!

Charlie Prime

Paranormal Adept
This video is hilarious. The Gate to America stands there wide open, all day, all night, Mexicans casually walking past it, and nobody much cares.

I frequently drive past that gate on I-10 going from Houston to LA. I often see the Border Patrol kids in line ahead of me at the store getting a soda in their green jumpsuits, driving their dogcatcher trucks with the bed converted to a cage.

I feel sorry for those guys. What a ridiculous way to make a living, risking your life every day driving around in the desert, for nothing but political theater.

So I show my elderly mother the video proving ISIS is nothing but a CIA-Banker proxy army, but she still thinks swarthy bearded turrrists who hate us for our freedoms are somehow prevented from attacking the U.S. by trillions in military spending.

It's so ludicrous I have to laugh just to avoid crying for the future of my grandchildren.

This video is hilarious. The Gate to America stands there wide open, all day, all night, Mexicans casually walking past it, and nobody much cares.

I frequently drive past that gate on I-10 going from Houston to LA. I often see the Border Patrol kids in line ahead of me at the store getting a soda in their green jumpsuits, driving their dogcatcher trucks with the bed converted to a cage.

I feel sorry for those guys. What a ridiculous way to make a living, risking your life every day driving around in the desert, for nothing but political theater.

So I show my elderly mother the video proving ISIS is nothing but a CIA-Banker proxy army, but she still thinks swarthy bearded turrrists who hate us for our freedoms are somehow prevented from attacking the U.S. by trillions in military spending.

It's so ludicrous I have to laugh just to avoid crying for the future of my grandchildren.

You could also argue that our current administration is run by Islamist sympathizers who are set upon seeing the destruction of the western world. Another argument you could make is that the leftist liberal ideology has gotten to the point of insanity where they would rather see another 9/11 than offend a particular ethnic group and secure our borders. Take your pick. Either direction want to take you can't argue that leaving our borders unprotected will not bite us in the ass sooner or later.

Stop killing foreigner's, and foreigner's will stop wanting to kill you.

Eezy peezy innit.

Better yet, get the hell out of the Middle East. Let them sort out their own problems. But in doing so, stop bringing people from the terrorist 6th century cesspools. Drill our own oil on our shores, or better yet, find new alternative methods for power generation. Last but not least, secure our damn borders. No sane nation in the history of the world has ever survived that didn't secure its borders.

Stop killing foreigner's, and foreigner's will stop wanting to kill you.

Eezy peezy innit.

Niagra falls ?.........

Slowly I Turned - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Its not that simple

The core of their ideology is kill infidels, and thats been around since this particular death cults inception.

These future United States presidents questioned the ambassador as to why his (Islamic) government was so hostile to the new American republic even though America had done nothing to provoke any such animosity. Ambassador Adja answered them, as they reported to the Continental Congress, ‘that it was founded on the Laws of their Prophet, that it was written in their Koran, that all nations who should not have acknowledged their authority were sinners, that it was their right and duty to make war upon them wherever they could be found, and to make slaves of all they could take as Prisoners, and that every Musselman who should be slain in Battle was sure to go to Paradise’.
Thomas Jefferson
To the Continental Congress about the brutal pirate attacks of the Muslim Ottoman Barbary (1801–1805 and 1815)

Nor can the Plundering of Infidels be in that sacred Book [the Quran] forbidden, since it is well known from it, that God has given the World, and all that it contains, to his faithful Mussulmen, who are to enjoy it of Right as fast as they conquer it.
Benjamin Franklin
United States founding father

Over a billion people believe in Allah without truly knowing what Allah supposedly stands for or what he really demands of them. And the minority that do understand continue to be Moslems because they have redefined their morality and ethics to fit within the teachings of Islam, which are floridly lacking in morality. They therefore redefine what is good and evil in order to fit their lives into what is preached by Islam, instead of examining Islam to see if it fits within the good life. Backwards thinking, imposed by a backward religion.
Professor Bertrand RussellBritish philosopher, logician, mathematician, historian, and social critic

Winston recognised their "rabid" ideology

How dreadful are the curses which Mohammedanism lays on its votaries! Besides the fanatical frenzy, which is as dangerous in a man as hydrophobia in a dog, there is this fearful fatalistic apathy. The effects are apparent in many countries. Improvident habits, lovenly systems of agriculture, sluggish methods of commerce, and insecurity of property exist wherever the followers of the Prophet rule or live.
Sir Winston Churchill, 1899.

Have a look at what in their own words are their reasons for this,an insult to a dickhead dead for centuries is all it takes. Slay, Butcher, Massacre, Behead..........

slaythosewhoinsultislam.jpg

IslamInsultProtest.jpg

Just insulting their faith is cause for a beheading

I havent killed anyone foriegn or otherwise, but you can bet that i would be butchered on the spot if they ever caught me

Because i hold the opinion they are a bunch of superstitious idiots, that their magic sky man isnt real and that mohammad was a pedophile asshole, not as they claim the most perfect of men"

Your simplistic "solution" doesnt factor in the fact their faith calls on our conversion or death as its core mission statement.

He (Muhammad) poisoned the sources of human felicity at the fountain, by degrading the condition of the female sex, and the allowance of polygamy; and he declared undistinguishing and exterminating war, as a part of his religion, against all the rest of mankind. The essence of his doctrine was violence and lust: to exalt the brutal over the spiritual part of human nature..
John Quincy Adams
6th president of the United States

Last edited by a moderator:
Down under we arrested criminals who were planning a beheading

The recent raids are said to be the largest in Australian history following the report of senior officers who revealed a planned terrorist attack was imminent. Intelligence reports said a suspected terrorist cell is planning a kidnapping and beheading. The act of murder will be recorded and posted on social media for the public to see.

Australian Police Arrest Over A Dozen In Anti-Terror Raids; Radical Preacher Calls Raids 'Attacks on Islam, Muslims' - International Business Times

So radicals here decide that arresting criminals planning a murder is an attack on islam and call on allah to destroy the govt

“We ask Allah to destroy those who plot against us, and to keep their harm away from us. Ya Allah look after your obedient servants and protect them from the harm of this government,” he said.
“Ya Allah this government and its authorities have felt safe from your punishment and therefore unleashed their wrath against the innocent harmless Muslims.”

No Cookies | dailytelegraph.com.au

And yesterday another numb nut who thought his ideology was justification to behave like a rabid dog had to be put down

Melbourne terror suspect shot dead after repeatedly stabbing police - 9news.com.au

And another nutjob

Random government employee 'was going to be beheaded' in foiled terror plot - 9news.com.au

But you can bet that by imposing our laws on these crims, that will in and off itself cause others of their stinking death cult to justify more of the same.

This is not about killing foreigners, its about defending ourselves from a rabid ideology that dates back hundreds of years, and simply didnt evolve culturally.

Their holy butt rag of a book says if you are an unbeliever, the penalty is death

“If you can kill a disbelieving American or European — especially the spiteful and filthy French — or an Australian, or a Canadian, or any other disbeliever from the disbelievers waging war, including the citizens of the countries that entered into a coalition against the Islamic State … kill him in any manner or way however it may be,” said Adnani.

ISIS audio urges Muslims everywhere to kill 'unbelievers' - News - MSN CA

Long before we freed the Iraqi people from saddam

I shall cast terror into the hearts of the infidels. Strike off their heads, strike off the very tips of their fingers.
Quran 8:12, "The Spoils"
Slay them wherever you find them. Drive them out of the places from which they drove you. Idolatry is worse than carnage.
Quran 2:190-2:191,
When the sacred months are over slay the idolaters wherever you find them. Arrest them, besiege them, and lie in ambush everywhere for them.
Quran 9:5;
Believers, make war on the infidels who dwell around you. Deal firmly with them. Know that God is with the righteous.
Quran 9:123,
Muhammad is God's apostle. Those who follow him are ruthless to the unbelievers but merciful to one another.
Quran 48:29,
Those that make war against God and His apostle and spread disorder in the land shall be slain and crucified or have their hands and feet cut off on alternate sides, or be banished from the land.
Quran 5:33
When you meet the unbelievers in the battlefield strike off their heads and, when you have laid them low, bind your captives firmly.
Quran 47:4
Believers, take neither the Jews nor the Christians for your friends. They are friends with one another. Whoever of you seeks their friendship shall become one of their number. God does not guide the wrong-doers.
Quran 5:51
Believers, know that the idolaters [non-Muslims] are unclean.
Quran 9:28,

The core mission statement of their ideology is death to the unbeliever.

Down under we arrested criminals who were planning a beheading

The recent raids are said to be the largest in Australian history following the report of senior officers who revealed a planned terrorist attack was imminent. Intelligence reports said a suspected terrorist cell is planning a kidnapping and beheading. The act of murder will be recorded and posted on social media for the public to see.

Australian Police Arrest Over A Dozen In Anti-Terror Raids; Radical Preacher Calls Raids 'Attacks on Islam, Muslims' - International Business Times

So radicals here decide that arresting criminals planning a murder is an attack on islam and call on allah to destroy the govt

“We ask Allah to destroy those who plot against us, and to keep their harm away from us. Ya Allah look after your obedient servants and protect them from the harm of this government,” he said.
“Ya Allah this government and its authorities have felt safe from your punishment and therefore unleashed their wrath against the innocent harmless Muslims.”

No Cookies | dailytelegraph.com.au

And yesterday another numb nut who thought his ideology was justification to behave like a rabid dog had to be put down

Melbourne terror suspect shot dead after repeatedly stabbing police - 9news.com.au

And another nutjob

Random government employee 'was going to be beheaded' in foiled terror plot - 9news.com.au

But you can bet that by imposing our laws on these crims, that will in and off itself cause others of their stinking death cult to justify more of the same.

This is not about killing foreigners, its about defending ourselves from a rabid ideology that dates back hundreds of years, and simply didnt evolve culturally.

Their holy butt rag of a book says if you are an unbeliever, the penalty is death

“If you can kill a disbelieving American or European — especially the spiteful and filthy French — or an Australian, or a Canadian, or any other disbeliever from the disbelievers waging war, including the citizens of the countries that entered into a coalition against the Islamic State … kill him in any manner or way however it may be,” said Adnani.

ISIS audio urges Muslims everywhere to kill 'unbelievers' - News - MSN CA
Aren't you glad you have guns at home? Oh wait...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Take your pick.

It's not a sympathetic U.S. presidential administration, or lefties afraid of offending anyone.

Both of those conspiracy theories fall short. Option 3 is a more complicated conspiracy theory, but also far more interesting. The required reading puts most people off it. I don't recommend it.

I'm sorry, but this goes right over my head. What does that mean?

Its an obscure varient on the slowly i turned or niagra falls skit.

The routine features a man recounting the day he took his revenge on his enemy - and becoming so engrossed in his own tale that he attacks the innocent listener to whom he is speaking. The attacker comes to his senses, only to go berserk again when the listener says something that triggers the old memory again.

Slowly I Turned - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The nantucket varient (IIRC was featured on the donny and marie osmond show)

Involves a pirate who lost his leg to a shark off the coast of nantucket, so whenever he hears the trigger word nantucket goes beserk.

The skit ends after considerable violence and damage when the now calm again pirate asks his victims name.

Dan Tucker our poor sod replies.

Dan tucker ?, dan tucker ? close enough says the pirate and beats him up again.

Religion and the stupid behavior it often inspires is well know as my trigger, its my nantucket, my niagra falls

So O muwahhid, do not let this battle pass you by wherever you may be. You must strike the soldiers, patrons, and troops of the tawāghīt. Strike their police, security, and intelligence members, as well as their treacherous agents. Destroy their beds. Embitter their lives for them and busy them with themselves. If you can kill a disbelieving American or European – especially the spiteful and filthy French – or an Australian, or a Canadian, or any other disbeliever from the disbelievers waging war, including the citizens of the countries that entered into a coalition against the Islamic State, then rely upon Allah, and kill him in any manner or way however it may be. Do not ask for anyone’s advice and do not seek anyone’s verdict. Kill the disbeliever whether he is civilian or military, for they have the same ruling. Both of them are disbelievers. Both of them are considered to be waging war [the civilian by belonging to a state waging war against the Muslims]. Both of their blood and wealth is legal for you to destroy, for blood does not become illegal or legal to spill by the clothes being worn. The civilian outfit does not make blood illegal to spill, and the military uniform does not make blood legal to spill. The only things that make blood illegal and legal to spill are Islam and a covenant (peace treaty, dhimma, etc.). Blood becomes legal to spill through disbelief. So whoever is a Muslim, his blood and wealth are sanctified. And whoever is a disbeliever, his wealth is legal for a Muslim to take and his blood is legal to spill. His blood is like the blood of a dog; there is no sin for him in spilling it nor is there any blood money to be paid for doing such.

You are being redirected...

...close enough says the pirate and beats him up again.

Ha! I haven't thought about that classic skit in 20 years. I always loved skit shows when I was a kid; The Carol Burnett Show, Three Stooges, Sonny & Cher, Jerry Lewis.

"Slooowly I turned..."

That was great. Thanks man! :)

Back