• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

is this true?

Yikes,
Whenever i read the name ron pandolfi

Apparently Sarfatti, who in recent years has consulted to Dr. Ron Pandolfi

Im reminded of dan smith

The FootMan Marries the Princess of Kashmir « Reality Uncovered

Ron (Pandolfi) had already explained to me a week earlier that during his upcoming wedding to a beautiful woman from Kashmir, he would be requesting that Dan Smith read the text of a scroll, while dressed in costume.

The scroll

http://www.realityuncovered.net/blog/wp-content/uploads/2010/04/Scroll.pdf

I find it hard to take anything associated with these names seriously

Old News:
But still extremely intriguing and possibly of a bombshell variety....I shouldn't mention this, but I will. I have uncovered an interesting account allegedly in the summer of '99 that might be related... Then again, maybe not. *smile* I'm stilling looking for another corroborating source, so don't ask...

Chris, you heard about this before? Please, can you tell me what you know. thanks

I really like George Knapp, but I always felt he was holding back when it came to the ranch.

Back