• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Is There a Disclosure Slowly Happening?

Free episodes:

I am sorry if i have offended so many peoples.I was using the wording used in philosophical logic.About the vatican ,they have over 2billions members and the muslims just reach the 2 billions.This is more influence than any government can have.By the way I am atheis,I am just citing facts.

louis belanger said:
I am sorry if i have offended so many peoples.I was using the wording used in philosophical logic.

No, I'm sorry. If English is not your first language, then it's a bit mean of me to expect you to appreciate the purpose of that statement in my signature. It's something we call 'word play' - it's a bit of nonsense that doesn't really mean anything and certainly isn't worth analysing for any length of the time...

...okay, back to the topic. :D

louis belanger said:
I am sorry if i have offended so many peoples.I was using the wording used in philosophical logic.About the vatican ,they have over 2billions members and the muslims just reach the 2 billions.This is more influence than any government can have.By the way I am atheis,I am just citing facts.

Dont even worry about it, some users here believe they have all the answers and a few of these people think they have superior intellect, unfortunately most cant prove it.

Regardless, some bullheaded, yahoos can get you into a flame best just to ignore and move on!

Lavarat said:
Dont even worry about it, some users here believe they have all the answers and a few of these people think they have superior intellect, unfortunately most cant prove it.

Regardless, some bullheaded, yahoos can get you into a flame best just to ignore and move on!

LOL - you're so funny.

Rick Deckard said:
Lavarat said:

LOL - you're so funny.

I am not singling anybody out or picking sides, I spell badly online because I can and I dont have time to spell check during a messageboard chat.

Anyways on the the next topic

Rick Deckard said:
The reason why the Vatican is interested in ETs is because they want to make them into Catholics. I kid you not.

I'm sure the Vatican has high hopes but I tend to think their interest lies more in the suppression of information and damage control rather than wishful thinking. On a lighter note and I can just imagine Greys and Reptilians standing in line to receive Holy Communion. For hypothetical sake, let’s say that they are our creators. Wouldn’t that be an irony, our creator(s) attending mass worshiping themselves? That would twist a few of the Vatican die hards out of their robes.

En4cer said:
I'm sure the Vatican has high hopes but I tend to think their interest lies more in the suppression of information and damage control rather than wishful thinking. On a lighter note and I can just imagine Greys and Reptilians standing in line to receive Holy Communion. For hypothetical sake, let’s say that they are our creators. Wouldn’t that be an irony, our creator(s) attending mass worshiping themselves? That would twist a few of the Vatican die hards out of their robes.

The only reason I said that, was that I recall seeing a doc on TV some years ago that showed an observatory that the Vatican had bought/leased and one of the 'holy' guys involved in it's operation was seriously talking about taking 'the message of God' to our 'space brothers'...

...nothing amazes me any more as far as organized religion is concerned.

I would like to mention some facts.THere is around 6.75 billions peoples in the world.2.3% are atheist.11.7%non-religious.for myself Iam atheist and anti-religious and I would agree to ban religions all over the world.but in a democratic world I am a minority.When I star talking against religion ,the declared non-religious are leaving.Even some atheist leave because for them It's immoral to destroy religions and churches

We have a comedian over here who says he was brought up as a Catholic, but lost his faith when he noticed that all churches have lightening conductors...:D

Just another heads up ... a news story I came across. The University of Wyoming is about to run a course on "Interstellar Message Composition". They're rather concerned that if extraterrestrials suddenly turn up one day then we won't know what to say to them.

Link to the story:
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/newstopics/howaboutthat/1989062/Nasa-sponsors-course-on-how-to-talk-to-aliens.html

Oh ... and its sponsored by NASA apparently!

Hmmm ... maybe something is afoot after all?

schticknz said:
They're rather concerned that if extraterrestrials suddenly turn up one day then we won't know what to say to them.

The first thing I'd say to the ETIs is "Welcome back" and then "Can you get rid of the religious crusaders?".

Seriously though, when the big mothership comes down, aren't we supposed to dust off our synthesizers and play a few 'notes'?

A long time ago, in a much earlier page of this thread, Gene wrote:

Did I win the bet David?

You'll have to listen to our May 18th episode to figure out what I'm talking about.

I've just got round to listening to this week's episode.

As Gene was replying to my post, do I win a prize too??!! :D

Coming back to the issue of disclosure and the UK MOD files, I've just watched last week's "Have I Got News For You?" - a popular comedy quiz show in the UK - and the files were discussed for a few minutes (they were the basis for one of the questions). The tone was, as you might expect, not very serious!

Back