• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Is the Loch Ness monster on Google Earth?

Looks more like dinghy with a trolling motor to me.
<input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="jsCall();" id="jsProxy" type="hidden">
<input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="jsCall();" id="jsProxy" type="hidden">

I see two objects, one on the right hand side of the image, which is clearly a boat. I also see something on the left hand side - a long, squiggly thing, which appears to be underwater, but which is probably the wake of something small, like a jet ski, zipping along the surface.

Then this "news story" gets recycled into an advertisement for Apple.

Daily Mail version... Is THIS the Loch Ness Monster? Apple's Maps satellite image may have found Nessie | Mail Online

Have Apple's maps found the Loch Ness Monster? ...satellite in the atmosphere was accessed using Apple's satellite map app ...A satellite high in the atmosphere, accessed using Apple's satellite map app, ...The location was just south of Dores, were beamed from Apple's satellite map app and could only be viewed on some iPads and iPhones. ...The club was alerted to the new image by two people who noticed it at the end of last year on satellite pictures used by Apple for its smartphone maps. ...Peter Thain, from Newbiggin by the Sea, Northumberland, also came across the same image through Apple’s satellite map app.

"sponsored content".

Its a converted ferry, now tour boat called "The Jacobite Queen"...

Nessie Caught on Satellite Camera? SOLVED? | Saturday, April 19th, 2014 | Loch Ness, Inverness, United Kingdom | The Black Vault

screenshot.jpg

wow2_horz_horz.jpg

Back