• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Is Nick Pope A Disinformation Agent?

I just read a thread online that Nick Pope 'predicts that by 2024 humans will have made contact with alien races. Really Nick? In 2024 a new technology telescope will be launched and that will allows the human race to contact other races. What makes Pope think we haven't had contact all along? I always had a bad feeling about this guy. A former Defence Ministry spokesman who always seems to be in the news. It doesn't ring true to me. Wouldn't the Great Britain government want this guy to keep quiet after he left their employment?
There was also his prediction during the past Olympics about an alien race making their presence known during the festivities. We soon found out he took money to shill this bit of nonsense. I guess people will listen to anyone who speaks about alien contact.

Nick Pope Aka "you are not paying me enough attention" is somehow privy to information not accessible to Dr Paul Estrada, the head investigator at the SETI Institute & astrophysicist at the NASA Ames Research Center. At Cornell University Paul worked under the direct supervision of Carl Sagan, he happens to be very open minded & is not reluctant to discuss issues related to ufology or xenobiology. I cannot fathom the idea that Dr Paul Estrada is part of a secret NASA cabal, but I am probably lacking the proper critical thinking skill, I am not a Richard Hoagland aficionado.

Back