• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Is Bassett a reptilian? / +Show thoughts.

damn David, you're such a tease:p Is it going to replace the Richard Haines interview or will it be part of the same episode?

Oh, and I'll point out that Dr. Richard Haines NEVER does the talk show rounds, his appearance on this show is another exclusive, and folks, there's even the surprise twist ending to that episode that will make some waves in the field. It's an excellent interview with someone that you can only hear on The Paracast. We're about to blow the UFO field wide open, no kidding, and I couldn't be more thrilled. :p

dB

My view on disclosure is that if the government is covering up there existence and these beings are hiding themselves, to disclose anything you would have to overpower the US government, other world powers involved, and whatever system in control over these beings as well. Thats a lot to over come.

The whole world protested the Iraq war and begged the US to stop but even with hundreds of thousands of people protesting as well as most world leaders the US still did what it wanted to do anyway. So if the government wouldnt listen to that many people and that many world powers begging them to stop, what makes them think that a few dozen UFO nuts demanding disclosure are gonna do anything to sway the powers at be.

If you look at US history the most of the time the government has only disclosed something really important when they had no other choice because they were caught with there pants down. The OSS(CIA), NSA, SFG-1-ODD (Delta Force), Watergate, torture, Iran Contra, ISA, SF-ODA, U2 Spyplane and many other events and government groups were disclosed because somebody on the inside screwed up somehow and from that information is leaked to the other branches of government and then into the press. Deltas Forces existence being exposed during the Operation Eagle Claw being a great example. If there is a secret group involved they will most likely screw up somewhere, send an email about the alien fishing trip to the wrong person, they get caught on camera, or whatever it may be. But my opinion is thats the only way the government will admit there existence and most likely what they tell us will be very far from the truth of what they do, what they have done and what they are capable of doing.

I've written about Bassett a number of times, but my favourite remains this one from February 21, 2006 (original at: http://redstarfilms.blogspot.com/2006/02/exopolitical-nonsense-vol-i.html). Kudos to David and Gene for giving SB the rope with which to hang himself (and Paola Harris last year).

Paul
Exopolitical Nonsense, Vol. I

Here's a question for you, gentle readers - why didn't Bill Clinton disclose the "truth" about the extraterrestrial presence on Earth?

In a recent interview with Binnall of America, here is exactly what Steven Bassett, one of the leaders of the "exopolitics / disclosure movement", said when asked that very question (as part of a long, rambling, largely incoherent interview):

"Clinton could have. He should have, because he had nothing to lose. He'd been ruined, disgraced on a personal basis, so he had nothing to lose, but he didn't. Why? Because his wife had something to lose. And so he made the decision that, 'I'm not going to engage this issue while I'm President or after I'm President because I owe my wife one presidential nomination'. I'm not going to argue with that. I'm not going to argue with that. What's the point?" [This can be found at the 50:01 minute point in Part 2 of the interview]

Aww... who knew that Billy boy, serial adulterer and liar, still had a soft spot for the missus? What a sweetie!

Can you see the conversation between Bill and Hillary?

Bill: Look, I know you're still pissed about that Lewinsky chick...

Hillary: Damn right.

Bill: But I can make it all better.

Hillary: I'm listening.

Bill: Well, you know how I was thinking of releasing all the info on the ET presence here on Earth.

Hillary: Yeah. Bad idea, Bill. That's going to change everything, which will seriously screw my chances to become President.

Bill: Yeah, yeah, I know, I know. Well baby, I've decided not to do it! For you!!

Hillary: Oh, Bill... that's so sweet.

Bill: C'mere sugar - give big Billy some loving.

Hillary: You got it big Daddy-oh!

(pause)

Hillary: But what about the American people?

Bill: Aw, screw them.

Hillary: Yeah!

Hillary and Bill together: Bwahahahahahahaha!

Hillary: Er, Bill, by 'screw them' you meant metaphorically, right?

Bill: Sure, baby, whatever.

CUE the Barry White music..."

Only in the bizarro universe of exopolitics, folks.

If Clinton was keeping the "truth" a secret, I have a sneaking suspicion that the real reason was... well, I think the photo says it all.

I hope youre not suggesting Bassett just pulled an answer out of his ass? I hope youre not also suggesting that Bassetts entire work is a long drawn out process of making shit up and leaning on false 'knowledge' about purported stirrings within Govt regarding the ET presence on Earth?

:D

I hope youre not suggesting Bassett just pulled an answer out of his ass? I hope youre not also suggesting that Bassetts entire work is a long drawn out process of making shit up and leaning on false 'knowledge' about purported stirrings within Govt regarding the ET presence on Earth?

:D

Moi? Suggest such a thing? Good heavens... ;)

Sadly, I've had my own run-in with Bassett's ass, which I think I may have discussed on an appearance on the Paracast (and if I didn't, I'm happy to recount it the next time I'm on, should there be a next time).

Paul

I would be most interested to see a single piece of evidence that supports that belief.

PK

Well there's a couple incidents that were in print about him suddenly starting to say things...like there's his one famous speech where he says something like:

'I wonder how we'd react if an alien presence threatened our Nation, we'd all band together as one to protect oursevles, put aside our petty differences and no longer see ourselves as separate..'

Something like that, I'll try and find that speech...

And another where I think it was Steven Spielberg gave in an interview about his ET Movie...that he gave the Reagans a Private Screening of the movie and Reagan said something like: 'You don't know how accurate that concept may be' or some such thing.....

I'll try and find both incidents...

Well there's a couple incidents that were in print about him suddenly starting to say things...like there's his one famous speech where he says something like:

'I wonder how we'd react if an alien presence threatened our Nation, we'd all band together as one to protect oursevles, put aside our petty differences and no longer see ourselves as separate..'

And another where I think it was Steven Spielberg gave in an interview about his ET Movie...that he gave the Reagans a Private Screening of the movie and Reagan said something like: 'You don't know how accurate that concept may be' or some such thing.....

Those things are definitely interesting Bixy, but going from there to having the opinion that Raegan was going to 'disclose' is quite a jump IMO.

I'm familiar with both of those stories. Only in ufology, however, would either be taken as evidence of anything other than what they were - an off-hand remark in the first instance where Reagan was trying to make a point about how we should see ourselves, and try to find some way to co-exist peacefully, because we're all earthlings, while the second was undoubtedly a joke, if it ever actually happened.

Paul

Those things are definitely interesting Bixy, but going from there to having the opinion that Raegan was going to 'disclose' is quite a jump IMO.

The reason I said that was 'cuz in a recent UFO show (don't know which one) it was actually SAID something close to: 'It was believed that maybe Reagan was trying to share information to the world regarding UFO's' This was an actual Quote (tho I'm not quoting it correctly, the concept was definately PUT like that...(again, imho, maybe I misunderstood?). I think it was either the History Channel UFO show about Presidents and UFO's or maybe UFO Hunters or something. I think I still have it in my DVR. I'll find the exact quote later and post it.

The reason I said that was 'cuz in a recent UFO show (don't know which one) it was actually SAID something close to: 'It was believed that maybe Reagan was trying to share information to the world regarding UFO's' This was an actual Quote (tho I'm not quoting it correctly, the concept was definately PUT like that...(again, imho, maybe I misunderstood?). I think it was either the History Channel UFO show about Presidents and UFO's or maybe UFO Hunters or something. I think I still have it in my DVR. I'll find the exact quote later and post it.

It wouldn't surprise me in the least that a UFO show repeated those stories, and claimed they might be evidence, or placed them in that kind of context (particularly if that show happened to be UFO Hunters... ugh). That's most television for you - in the contest between the truth on the one hand, and advertising revenue / ratings on the other, the truth usually winds up taking a whuppin'. ;)

Paul

It wouldn't surprise me in the least that a UFO show repeated those stories, and claimed they might be evidence, or placed them in that kind of context (particularly if that show happened to be UFO Hunters... ugh). That's most television for you - in the contest between the truth on the one hand, and advertising revenue / ratings on the other, the truth usually winds up taking a whuppin'. ;)

Paul

I think it was a History Channel show, but regardless....Yep, that IS television for you.....:rolleyes:

Ann Eller

Oh and there is one with a woman (Ann Eller) who worked with Allen Hynek just before he died which is quite short but has a few interesting points.

Paraschtick,
I just listened to a broadcast by another podcast interviewing this Ann Eller. Her story is absolutely wacko. She sounds to me like she might me senile. Absolutely no proof to her story.
Even the preseneter on the show sounded like he had a hard time swallowing her nonsense. It's people like this that trashes the UFO subject. Space brother crap.

Dragon in the Sky Prophecy from the Stars featuring Ann Eller - Special Report 2/24/2010 - UFONAUT RADIO on Blog Talk Radio

or UFONAUT RADIO on Blog Talk Radio

Here was my answer...
Welcome to Facebook

Back