• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Is a UAP Smoking Gun at Hand?

Gene Steinberg

Forum Super Hero
Staff member
From Debrief, an online publication that is put together by Micah Hanks, MJ Banias and several others, there's an article about a reported whistleblower revealing that physical evidence of off-world craft is in the possession of the military.

It's written by Leslie Kean and Ralph Blumenthal, both previous guests on The Paracast:

As you know, Kean, Blumenthal, along with New York Times Pentagon correspondent Helene Cooper, wrote the article in 2017 that revealed the existence of a secret Pentagon UAP program.

From Debrief, an online publication that is put together by Micah Hanks, MJ Banias and several others, there's an article about a reported whistleblower revealing that physical evidence of off-world craft is in the possession of the military.
A "reported whistleblower"…not even named…..I believe claims of physical evidence are true but thus is no better than what we've been hearing for decades.

Grusch a "whisteblower" lol. His claim of "retaliation" is phony and intended to strengthen his credibility. Elsewhere I read that retrievals have been going on for 80 years. I don't buy cape girardeau(sp?).

It's written by Leslie Kean and Ralph Blumenthal, both previous guests on The Paracast:

As you know, Kean, Blumenthal, along with New York Times Pentagon correspondent Helene Cooper, wrote the article in 2017 that revealed the existence of a secret Pentagon UAP program.
This is certainly interesting but the problem is that the whistleblower, David Grusch, is relying on information that he has been supplied by other parties. He has no first-hand knowledge. He has not witnessed the non-human crafts or been directly involved in the special access programs that he claims exist.

It may well be that the people who supplied him with this information are the 'real-deal' but I'll only start getting excited when someone from the DoD, with verified credentials, goes public and has direct first-hand knowledge of recovered non-human craft/the special access UFO programs.

That's when the you-know-what will really hit the fan.

I don't presume to know the answer, but this Grusch fellow don't seem to be the sort of person who'd fake it or is too gullible to evaluate someone's claims.

This article explains why you didn't see the piece from Blumenthal and Kean in The New York Times or The Washington Post:

The article makes sense. The story needs more substance, but I appreciate the problems that Blumenthal and Kean had in putting it together.

But there is a major concern with the report of the members of Congress involved. Rep. Comer, for example, is known to be highly partisan, without a respect for truth, in some of his investigations and those conducted by some of his colleagues.

And I was not surprised to see that Kevin D. Randle is displaying what I regard as a well reasoned skepticism about the matter:
Great post by KDR. Grusch's story is just the latest in a long line of tales lacking corroboration. I believe the US has wreckage and bodies but we shouldn't believe every story we hear. The bulk of them are nonsense, probably intended to discredit the whole crash-rertrieval field.

And tell me if this story from New York magazine doesn't give you pause to begin to worry about this guy:
😄 Essentially the same old tactic: appear to reveal the truth then effectively hide it by making patently false or outlandish claims, causing people to dismiss the whole idea of a coverup.

So this story has moved from one end of my gray basket to the other, closer to black. But let's be fair about this guy, and see how he acquits himself. Certainly if he's being truthful, he should have avoided going to far off the deep end in his speculation if he wants to seem credible.

Certainly if he's being truthful, he should have avoided going to far off the deep end in his speculation if he wants to seem credible.
:) I don't think he does. Like a host of other agents Grusch seeks to lose credibility, hence drag the gov't coverup/crashed saucer notion down with him.

Back