• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Interesting Ghost article

I have recently seen this image online else where. It certainty is a very interesting photograph.

Sadly, with out the original full size image it is hard to say what exactly it is. For sure it does look like a figure.

Defiantly deserves further investigation. Hope it's not a shop job..

;)

I have recently seen this image online else where. It certainty is a very interesting photograph.

Sadly, with out the original full size image it is hard to say what exactly it is. For sure it does look like a figure.

Defiantly deserves further investigation. Hope it's not a shop job..

;)
Sounds like a job for David

I do see a man who looks to be in partial clown make up, with an exaggerated frown on
his mouth, and his eyebrows slanted sharply upwards. And either Elizabethan type collar or maybe clown-related costume....idk, maybe it's jes' me, tho....:confused:

Hoff, there's a face immediately to the right of the leftmost brick column. Counting from the top it is immediately below the third bar. The first two bars are close to each other. See it?

I am the only one who isnt seeing any ghost in the main top picture?
Cant make out any clear details... perhaps we should get Professor Wiseman in the article on the paracast..
http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/news/uk/science/article5983612.ece

Hope this helps... I enlarged the figure a little and increased the brightness for you.:)

spook.jpg

he looks rather unhappy, doesn't he? Courtly afterlife can be so difficult what with all the backstabbing and whatnot :p

I see a manikin that's been placed there either by breaking in or scaling the rock wall and putting it over the gaping hole over the iron gate.

I'm not saying it's a ghost, but to say it is a mannequin is pretty presumptious. You were not there and neither was I, and unless you have some sort of proof that it is in fact one, I think letting people judge for themselves is a better idea.

I'm not saying it's a ghost, but to say it is a mannequin is pretty presumptious. You were not there and neither was I, and unless you have some sort of proof that it is in fact one, I think letting people judge for themselves is a better idea.

It *looks* like a mannequin (fuck you Firefox spell checker, for leading me astray earlier!) rather than an actual human (be they "dead" or alive)... and that is *my* judgment, which in no way impedes others from having / offering theirs.

It *looks* like a mannequin (fuck you Firefox spell checker, for leading me astray earlier!) rather than an actual human (be they "dead" or alive)... and that is *my* judgment, which in no way impedes others from having / offering theirs.

Oh I hear ya man, but mannequins are fuckin heavy, I used to have to ship them and I would not want to have to carry one of those things for an extended period of time.

I would suggest that as with any paranormal phenomenon, one can't take it to the bank as proof of anything without some sort of corroboration, such as a person witnessing the figure at the same time the photo was taken.

What makes this suspicious for me is that the photographer didn't notice the "ghost" until he got home and looked at the photos, which I find unlikely, as he was staring right at the spot when he took the photo, and presumably just before and just afterwards.

Hi,
Definitely looks like a ghost. I need no convincing re: the existence of ghosts...Seen quite a few (sorry if that sounds like I am bragging) :D

There was just another picture posted from the same castle with another "figure" in the image. I'd post the link but I'm on an apple laptop and I can't figure out this one button shit.

Back