• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Interesting Ghost article

There was just another picture posted from the same castle with another "figure" in the image. I'd post the link but I'm on an apple laptop and I can't figure out this one button shit.

Are you able to post a link to the page that has the pic?

I can see a figure all right, but it doesn't look like a real person (living or otherwise) present. There's something caricaturish about it...it could just as easily be an illustration out of a magazine someone's shoved up against the window.

here's that image

1106799_370.jpg

http://www.care2.com/news/member/820934955/1106799

and here's the article

Thanks for pointing out the face in the original picture guys. I kinda saw it but honestly i think that whilst it does look a bit like a face, it looks more like a cartoon one. I think it is just the bricks behind the railings as it is the same tone as the wall, and the photo is just taken from an angle that makes it look bad.
I did see another ghost article in the times a few weeks ago but i forgot to post it. it was a photo thast a guy had taken in a field, and in the background you could make out a predator-like outline of a human with his hand up. Did anyone see that one?

The mainstream media are easily lured to these types of photos because they know the vast majority of their readership is basically brain numb. And will buy this hook line and sinker.

Back