• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Imbrogno and Murders during the Hudson Valley Flap

Ron Collins

Curiously Confused
Don,

in post number 70 in this thread,

Butch Witkowski/ Human Mutilations. - Page 7

You recounted speaking to Imbrogno about some murders that happened during the Hudson Valley Flap. He had apparently told you that Federal Agents took the investigations away from the local police. Did you ever follow up on this? Did you ever find out more about the alleged murders and the Federal connection?

Don,

in post number 70 in this thread,

Butch Witkowski/ Human Mutilations. - Page 7

You recounted speaking to Imbrogno about some murders that happened during the Hudson Valley Flap. He had apparently told you that Federal Agents took the investigations away from the local police. Did you ever follow up on this? Did you ever find out more about the alleged murders and the Federal connection?

Ron, that is an excellent question and the short answer is no. Up until the entire Imbrogno scandal happened I had no reason to check on it, and to be honest this is the first time since then that I recalled it. Life intrudes, you know? These alleged cases that Imbrogno recalled happened back in the 1980's. Without any in-depth research on it I, at this point, regard this as more Imbrogno BS. I do not have the time at present to go back an re-investigate it. Not the time, money, or if I am being honest, I do not have the interest.

Decker

Back