• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

I'm Just Not Feel'in It!

Simonemendez

Skilled Investigator
The "it" I refer to, is the Impending Doom. Every now and then, more often than not, I hear talk here and there in the Ufo/Paranormal/Conspiracy/NewAge media ( Like CoastToCoastAM for example) (And ---definetely--- the Alex Jones radio show, for example) of all these people telling each other, mostly through forumchat, I guess, that they keep having these **feelings** that "something BIG (of galactical-magnitude and paradigm(ly) irreversibly-changing significance, is about to occurr. This is for the most part, a highly --negative-- event, like some world-ending catastrophee.
I USED to have that kind of (and pervasive) anxiety, until I got rid of my home-based internet, where I could no longer succumb to the temptation of alarmist talk radio on the computer.
So ever since then, I NO longer have these feeling that impending doom is about to strike. At least I myself anyway, am super sensitive. I have had numerous accurate precognitive dreams. (Not so much anymore, though). Am very empathic. and hyper sensory sensitive. Whenever I am doing something or about to, that I should not, my stomach gets to ---really hurting---. I become physically ill. I establish to you, because it's meaningfull....(???)....that I just do NOT feel a sense of some big giant world-ending or paradigm-shifting tragedy. Prior to "Y2K", I felt NOTHING pannicky as well. I just KNEW it would blow over. Prior to 9-11-01, however, I dreamt of a massively burning skyscraper.
What do you all "feel" about the sky-that-may-be-falling? As-it-were. ............

Ugh...Alex Jones. The only thing "big" is his mouth. There's always something "big" about to happen and there's always some idiot prepared to make a statement that they saw it coming.

I take anything from a person who sees an Owl Building with a grain of salt. The man could bottles retardation and people would line up to buy it. In some cases, it would just be a supplement.

Ugh...Alex Jones. The only thing "big" is his mouth. There's always something "big" about to happen and there's always some idiot prepared to make a statement that they saw it coming.

I take anything from a person who sees an Owl Building with a grain of salt. The man could bottles retardation and people would line up to buy it. In some cases, it would just be a supplement.

Jose you made me laugh there. Jeez that video with Alex Jones will never get old. A real classic:)

After reading the newspaper for years and listening to the Alex Jones and the like for a minute, I realized all this type of input will keep you in a fear based mentality on some level or another. Think back to the color coded terrorist threat level alert indicator that was on the news a few years ago. This may be obvious to a lot of other people, but it took me being off work for a while to have the chance to step back and get a sense of the bigger picture of what we are bombarded with daily. I came across an author/lecturer named Dr. Bruce Lipton who talks about the physiological changes that take place when you are, to some degree, in a constant state of fear. I found it really interesting to learn what happens at the cellular level based on your perception of a given situation.

A.J.'s Infowrestler act gets pretty stale after 5 mins

What do you all "feel" about the sky-that-may-be-falling? As-it-were. ............

I actually agree with some of Alex's ideas about the condition of the economy and government corruption. But the problem is that Alex subscribes to every conspiracy theory coming and going. And he is just too paranoid and alarmist. I think he is wrong about 911 truth movement. That being said, I think stockpiling emergency food rations, seeds, having complex water filtration systems, etc, is really being too paranoid. I like listening to Alex Jones sometimes, but it does it does get me a little worried, and in a bad mood if I listen to his show regularly.

Alex Jones and the Owl Building killed me too. I watched it originally and waiting with anticipation for AJ to break out a drum kit, playa drum roll and say "Ha! Just kidding."

The secret illuminati architecture schools. Bwa ha ha! Oh my god. What a conspiracy douche. AJ is an ignorant, paranoid, alarmist, tinfoiler who buys into virtually all conspiracies. He's not even selective regardless of how retarded the conspiracy is.

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/dtaPlBY1ylA&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/dtaPlBY1ylA&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

Amazing lack of logic.

I think the problem with 'impending doom' is it keeps you from living your life, and when it never comes, you realize you just wasted decades on worrying about something that never happened, when you could have been doing something worthwhile, like eating cake or playing with your kids or grandkids, or seeing Paris.

Doom, schmoom, if it comes, it comes, and there is nothing to be done to prevent it. Who wants to live in a cave and eat MREs and hope somebody remembered to get a warehouse full of toilet paper, and hope like heck you have enough guns and ammo to keep somebody else from taking it from you?

Once I started repeating that to myself, my sense of 'impending doom' changed to 'something big is around the corner, and I can hardly wait to see what it is'... ;)

The "it" I refer to, is the Impending Doom. Every now and then, more often than not, I hear talk here and there in the Ufo/Paranormal/Conspiracy/NewAge media ( Like CoastToCoastAM for example) (And ---definetely--- the Alex Jones radio show, for example) of all these people telling each other, mostly through forumchat, I guess, that they keep having these **feelings** that "something BIG (of galactical-magnitude and paradigm(ly) irreversibly-changing significance, is about to occurr. This is for the most part, a highly --negative-- event, like some world-ending catastrophee.
I USED to have that kind of (and pervasive) anxiety, until I got rid of my home-based internet, where I could no longer succumb to the temptation of alarmist talk radio on the computer.
So ever since then, I NO longer have these feeling that impending doom is about to strike. At least I myself anyway, am super sensitive. I have had numerous accurate precognitive dreams. (Not so much anymore, though). Am very empathic. and hyper sensory sensitive. Whenever I am doing something or about to, that I should not, my stomach gets to ---really hurting---. I become physically ill. I establish to you, because it's meaningfull....(???)....that I just do NOT feel a sense of some big giant world-ending or paradigm-shifting tragedy. Prior to "Y2K", I felt NOTHING pannicky as well. I just KNEW it would blow over. Prior to 9-11-01, however, I dreamt of a massively burning skyscraper.

Perhaps., if you increase your' caffeine intake...?

Pixels the Video shows he is a idiot. The building is an Owl according to him. And you expect me and others to take him seriously?

watch the Order of Death video above and tell me who is crazy.

---------- Post added at 05:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:26 PM ----------

I will watch it and see. I'll be fair, but that doesn't mean i will accept the ideas put forward in the video.

LOL... no problem. prepare to be a bit shocked if you have never heard of Bohemian Grove.

I moving doing other things around my house while on the computer, so if i can't watch it today. I will promise to watch it another time and give an Honest opinion to what i think later during the week.

fair enough Irishseekers.

Jose why do our Nations Leaders attend an all male, occult based event every year?

Jose why do our Nations Leaders attend an all male, occult based event every year?

Because they're spoiled, overpaid fratboys with nothing better to do... besides gay hookers, that is.

As to the whole "doomsday" meme, I think I know where it comes from now. The people who preach this stuff WANT it to happen. They want the world to end. Why? Well maybe they feel they've lost control or maybe they're just unable to cope with the changes in the world around them or maybe they're just children who refuse to grow up and accept that life sucks and there's NOTHING you can do about it. So they hope and pray that there'll be some sort of "uprising" and that way they can play hero or maybe they're just hihilists who want to "wipe the slate clean" or maybe they fancy themselves some sort of hippie crusader for "mother earth" waiting for Gaia to cleanse herself of the human disease. In the end it doesn't matter, they're all nuts and they're all wrong.

the one where he predicted a false flag attack on americans?

Which one?8)

---------- Post added at 06:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:44 PM ----------

Because they're spoiled, overpaid fratboys with nothing better to do... besides gay hookers, that is.

As to the whole "doomsday" meme, I think I know where it comes from now. The people who preach this stuff WANT it to happen. They want the world to end. Why? Well maybe they feel they've lost control or maybe they're just unable to cope with the changes in the world around them or maybe they're just children who refuse to grow up and accept that life sucks and there's NOTHING you can do about it. So they hope and pray that there'll be some sort of "uprising" and that way they can play hero or maybe they're just nihilists who want to "wipe the slate clean" or maybe they fancy themselves some sort of hippie crusader for "mother earth" waiting for Gaia to cleanse herself of the human disease. In the end it doesn't matter, they're all nuts and they're all wrong.

Meme?!, meme., meme., meme., me!, me! Just when I was becoming comfortable with "paradigm".:eek:

Alex and his ilk are extremist responding to an underlying truth. Way too many Boss Hoggs. Not enough Dukes.

fair enough Irishseekers.

Why not? Don't you get invited to parties?

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/LV250Xq5bu8&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/LV250Xq5bu8&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

Bwa ha ha! It's an owl!

And now Alex Jones peddling some more bullshit.

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/wrfNEp9wZ0Y&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/wrfNEp9wZ0Y&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

Oh, and pixelsmith, your question about his "false flag prediction"...well....you started another 9/11 thread so discuss that shit there.

---------- Post added at 05:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:26 PM ----------

LOL... no problem. prepare to be a bit shocked if you have never heard of Bohemian Grove.

I watched it Fully. OK there is for sure without a doubt men seemly dressing up and heading into the Woods. For a ritual, but who are these men? There is no prove shown that would confirm that some of these men are World leaders or men with influence. Alex Jones believes these men who are attending this event are plotting a a New World order or talking about a New World Government. Personally for me, the video proves nothing only that a bunch of men are dressing up head to toe in gear that white supremacists the Klu klux clan used to wear.

I watched it Fully. OK there is for sure without a doubt men seemly dressing up and heading into the Woods. For a ritual, but who are these men? There is no prove shown that would confirm that some of these men are World leaders or men with influence. Alex Jones believes these men who are attending this event are plotting a a New World order or talking about a New World Government. Personally for me, the video proves nothing only that a bunch of men are dressing up head to toe in gear that white supremacists the Klu klux clan used to wear.

LMAO.. you didnt pay attention. Nor have you done enough research on the Grove. It is not a secret who these men are that attend. There is plenty of proof who these people are. It is in their own documents, photos, videos, etc.

Back