• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

I'm interested in Gary McKinnon

maxwell

for entertainment purposes only
The first thing I want to say is, I'm a writer. I have a sense of humour and the bizzare, and in particular love the style and rage of Hunter S. Thompson. I recognize that he did a lot of drugs, but what can you say? He lived until he died.

Since I enjoy writing fiction, I also enjoy exploring the world of what is called speculation and theory by some, and hard news by others...

thus Gary McKinnon came to my attention, I think two years ago, roughly.

I admired him because there's a sort of "romance" to his story as it came across the newswires...a guy gets some basic PC equipment, nothing special or top-of-the-line -- and with "the Hackers' Bible" steals information from the United States Department of Defense. about "antigravity" stuff that I also want to know more about.

Continually I am disgusted, rather than apathetic, about the ARROGANCE coming blandly with fake smiles from global government. "Freedom Freedom Freedom" the rhetoric comes at us. But when our tax income is spent on things that we would never agree to -- what IS that?
Deep Underground Military Bases exist, whether or not there are grey aliens or lizard people or WHATEVER down there -- they are down there, and thus honest people who want to understand...like Gary McKinnon...swept into an international game of thrones...

If you want a date with him I can totally set you up, we are friends on The Twitter™—however you better hurry because I heard he's going on a loooooong vacation ;)

In all seriousness, I agree with you, I think Uncle Sam is coming down really hard on the guy.

If you want a date with him I can totally set you up, we are friends on The Twitter™—however you better hurry because I heard he's going on a loooooong vacation ;)

In all seriousness, I agree with you, I think Uncle Sam is coming down really hard on the guy.

isn't that just for Twits? Isn't that why they don't call it "Tweeter"?

of course: if you have nothing intelligent to add
ONLY YOU CAN STOP YOURSELF FROM ADDING SOMETHING THAT IS INANE.

somewhere along the line someone had the thought to attach reminders
to the cookie that knows a member's birthday here. people
here jumped up so fast to defend NAZIS in my last thread here,
i said f*ck that place. i can barely pick up paracast on one radio station...

but really, this does come down to the unbroken line of Nazi mentality in politics.
including people who just can't resist the urge to SUCK UP TO THE AMERICAN GOVERNMENT
in anything they say, period...the "friendly fascist" mentality that pretends to care about freedom, liberty, autonomy...

EVERYTHING is a sign of evolution. your VCR and audiocassettes seeming obsolete? people using, uh, computers to communicate internationally? everything is a sign that the times are changing.

through it all, the brutal and stupid mentality that rules recieves more and more challenges. eventually this trend CAN make life on Earth a better place for everyone.

"NAAH, CAN'T HAPPEN," you say to yourself. I know you're skimming this. I know you're gonna wrack your brains to think of something dumb and insouicant, pointless and weak but importantly anti-intellectual -- to "add to this discussion."

i am SO gonna let you piss me off. i can almost feel you thinking, and your thoughts are like miasma slugs, dumbness and denial waiting to play the dumb game you play online.

i guess i will WAIT CALMLY before angrily replying. but i really hate Nazis.
when people jump-up like The Devil to DEFEND Nazi attitudes, neoNazi American republicans (no such thing, right? you can't hold back, can you...you want to call me a 'troll', right?)

i know that weak people with bloated inner bullies surf the net looking for people with opinions that aren't completely backed up by The Establishment.You know who and what you are, most times. I bet you're leaping to post a DENIAL right now? Eh?

I'm sure this makes sense to somebody, even if it doesn't make sense to you.
Lots of people want to view McKinnon as a folk hero. I just want to know what he was about then, what he learned (or thinks that he learned)...because obviously a game of denial and obfuscation is taking place, and it requires stupid little nerd soldiers like you.

So say whatever to me. I won't ignore you. I might not have a direct conversation with you...

but I despise Fascism for BEGINNING the coverups at Roswell. and i despise them for every year where they refuse to come forward with the facts...and i despise those who suck up and agree with them, telling lies and denying whatever the government has denied. if i don't despise them, i despise the things that they do and say, and the way in which the deny...

this stuff has gone on since BEFORE Roswell, and it hits me that DENIAL is obviously one of the tools of Whoever They Ultimately Are -- the liars and deniers and why.

i don't buy it that disclosure would cause "mass panic." i think it could trigger something like a toppling of classes. and for all but the owning and ruling caste on this planet, that would be a welcome thing.

now: i understand that you read this, and that it made no sense at all to you.

come on! share your opinion!

[h=2]Statements to the media[/h] McKinnon has admitted in many public statements that he obtained unauthorised access to computer systems in the United States including those mentioned in the United States indictment. He claims his motivation, drawn from a statement made before the Washington Press Club on 9 May 2001 by "The Disclosure Project", was to find evidence of UFOs, antigravity technology, and the suppression of "free energy", all of which he claims to have proven through his actions.[SUP][41][/SUP]
In an interview televised on the BBC's Click programme,[SUP][42][/SUP] McKinnon claimed that he was able to get into the military's networks simply by using a Perl script that searched for blank passwords; in other words his report suggests that there were computers on these networks with the default passwords active.
In his interview with the BBC, he also claimed of "The Disclosure Project" that "they are some very credible, relied-upon people, all saying yes, there is UFO technology, there's anti-gravity, there's free energy, and it's extraterrestrial in origin and [they've] captured spacecraft and reverse engineered it." He said he investigated a NASA photographic expert's claim that at the Johnson Space Center's Building 8, images were regularly cleaned of evidence of UFO craft, and confirmed this, comparing the raw originals with the "processed" images. He claimed to have viewed a detailed image of "something not man-made" and "cigar shaped" floating above the northern hemisphere, and assuming his viewing would be undisrupted owing to the hour, he did not think of capturing the image because he was "bedazzled", and therefore did not think of securing it with the screen capture function in the software at the point when his connection was interrupted.[SUP][43][/SUP] McKinnon stated the image was approximately 256 megabytes in size, yet that the craft's details were still distinct in the greatly inferior 4-bit color and low resolution he had to reduce the viewing image to appear across his mere 56k modem connection (approximate transfer rate 5.4 KB/s).
The charge that he perpetrated "the biggest military hack of all time" is ridiculed by McKinnon who characterises himself as a "bumbling computer nerd" who undestructively accessed open, unsecured machines while under the influence of cannabis,[SUP][44][/SUP] and that the destruction claims were manufactured by embarrassed US authorities after the fact, in order to meet the dollar amount required to seek an extradition, to make him a poster child and intimidate any snoopers, especially those interested in the alien technology subjects he believed the public had a moral right to know of.[SUP][42][/SUP]
At the Infosecurity Europe 2006 conference in London on 27 April 2006, McKinnon appeared on the Hackers' Panel. When asked how his exploits were first discovered, McKinnon answered that he had miscalculated the timezone — he was using remote control software to operate a Windows computer while its user was sitting in front of it.

isn't that just for Twits? Isn't that why they don't call it "Tweeter"?

of course: if you have nothing intelligent to add
ONLY YOU CAN STOP YOURSELF FROM ADDING SOMETHING THAT IS INANE.

somewhere along the line someone had the thought to attach reminders
to the cookie that knows a member's birthday here. people
here jumped up so fast to defend NAZIS in my last thread here,
i said f*ck that place. i can barely pick up paracast on one radio station...

but really, this does come down to the unbroken line of Nazi mentality in politics.
including people who just can't resist the urge to SUCK UP TO THE AMERICAN GOVERNMENT
in anything they say, period...the "friendly fascist" mentality that pretends to care about freedom, liberty, autonomy...

EVERYTHING is a sign of evolution. your VCR and audiocassettes seeming obsolete? people using, uh, computers to communicate internationally? everything is a sign that the times are changing.

through it all, the brutal and stupid mentality that rules recieves more and more challenges. eventually this trend CAN make life on Earth a better place for everyone.

"NAAH, CAN'T HAPPEN," you say to yourself. I know you're skimming this. I know you're gonna wrack your brains to think of something dumb and insouicant, pointless and weak but importantly anti-intellectual -- to "add to this discussion."

i am SO gonna let you piss me off. i can almost feel you thinking, and your thoughts are like miasma slugs, dumbness and denial waiting to play the dumb game you play online.

i guess i will WAIT CALMLY before angrily replying. but i really hate Nazis.
when people jump-up like The Devil to DEFEND Nazi attitudes, neoNazi American republicans (no such thing, right? you can't hold back, can you...you want to call me a 'troll', right?)

i know that weak people with bloated inner bullies surf the net looking for people with opinions that aren't completely backed up by The Establishment.You know who and what you are, most times. I bet you're leaping to post a DENIAL right now? Eh?

I'm sure this makes sense to somebody, even if it doesn't make sense to you.
Lots of people want to view McKinnon as a folk hero. I just want to know what he was about then, what he learned (or thinks that he learned)...because obviously a game of denial and obfuscation is taking place, and it requires stupid little nerd soldiers like you.

So say whatever to me. I won't ignore you. I might not have a direct conversation with you...

but I despise Fascism for BEGINNING the coverups at Roswell. and i despise them for every year where they refuse to come forward with the facts...and i despise those who suck up and agree with them, telling lies and denying whatever the government has denied. if i don't despise them, i despise the things that they do and say, and the way in which the deny...

this stuff has gone on since BEFORE Roswell, and it hits me that DENIAL is obviously one of the tools of Whoever They Ultimately Are -- the liars and deniers and why.

i don't buy it that disclosure would cause "mass panic." i think it could trigger something like a toppling of classes. and for all but the owning and ruling caste on this planet, that would be a welcome thing.

now: i understand that you read this, and that it made no sense at all to you.

come on! share your opinion!

[h=2]Statements to the media[/h] McKinnon has admitted in many public statements that he obtained unauthorised access to computer systems in the United States including those mentioned in the United States indictment. He claims his motivation, drawn from a statement made before the Washington Press Club on 9 May 2001 by "The Disclosure Project", was to find evidence of UFOs, antigravity technology, and the suppression of "free energy", all of which he claims to have proven through his actions.[SUP][41][/SUP]
In an interview televised on the BBC's Click programme,[SUP][42][/SUP] McKinnon claimed that he was able to get into the military's networks simply by using a Perl script that searched for blank passwords; in other words his report suggests that there were computers on these networks with the default passwords active.
In his interview with the BBC, he also claimed of "The Disclosure Project" that "they are some very credible, relied-upon people, all saying yes, there is UFO technology, there's anti-gravity, there's free energy, and it's extraterrestrial in origin and [they've] captured spacecraft and reverse engineered it." He said he investigated a NASA photographic expert's claim that at the Johnson Space Center's Building 8, images were regularly cleaned of evidence of UFO craft, and confirmed this, comparing the raw originals with the "processed" images. He claimed to have viewed a detailed image of "something not man-made" and "cigar shaped" floating above the northern hemisphere, and assuming his viewing would be undisrupted owing to the hour, he did not think of capturing the image because he was "bedazzled", and therefore did not think of securing it with the screen capture function in the software at the point when his connection was interrupted.[SUP][43][/SUP] McKinnon stated the image was approximately 256 megabytes in size, yet that the craft's details were still distinct in the greatly inferior 4-bit color and low resolution he had to reduce the viewing image to appear across his mere 56k modem connection (approximate transfer rate 5.4 KB/s).
The charge that he perpetrated "the biggest military hack of all time" is ridiculed by McKinnon who characterises himself as a "bumbling computer nerd" who undestructively accessed open, unsecured machines while under the influence of cannabis,[SUP][44][/SUP] and that the destruction claims were manufactured by embarrassed US authorities after the fact, in order to meet the dollar amount required to seek an extradition, to make him a poster child and intimidate any snoopers, especially those interested in the alien technology subjects he believed the public had a moral right to know of.[SUP][42][/SUP]
At the Infosecurity Europe 2006 conference in London on 27 April 2006, McKinnon appeared on the Hackers' Panel. When asked how his exploits were first discovered, McKinnon answered that he had miscalculated the timezone — he was using remote control software to operate a Windows computer while its user was sitting in front of it.

I like Twitter. Are you calling me a twit? That's not nice :(

More to the point. I think there is another possibility about Gary.

He might be making the story up to help his case. I read a blog from an IT guy that suggested that Gary got caught in a typical "honey pot" trap where the IT security "open up" a few PCs with a bunch of bunk to see what kind of dipshits they can catch. My neighbor is in this field of work and he pretty much said the same thing. However, if I told you some of the people he's had meetings with you might think I'm ( or he ) is part of the NWO though. Hint: He had meetings someone who is a Dick and his last name rhymes with rainy.

Not saying this is the case, but something to consider.

I will see if I can find the article after lunch.

For what it's worth, Tim Binnall did what I recall was a pretty interesting interviw with him a few years back; it's in his archive.

Back