• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

I'm Gonna Rant .. So Hang On

Free episodes:

and let it be known sue, that i will honor my sock puppet status with pride
Good for you Socky-.... I mean Spooky-mulder.

I read Mr Lehmberg's blog the other day (I did not go over to the other site because I still have no desire to get mired down in too much "ickiness") ... But honestly I also came away from it thinking, "Say what?"

Edit: Although I do think the comparison with Charles Manson is taking things (to say the least) a bit too far.

Edit#2: A recent message has alerted me to the possibility that I may have inadvertently offended some people here. This was not my intent. If this is true of anyone else, I apologise. Peace and long life to you all.

Well over a week later, my old pal Alfred Lehmberg continues to rant ... on and on. I believe that this man is suffering a type of mental derangement. I mean, good God, what snakes are running loose in his brain? Now he is talking something about me and guns! The fucking guy is deranged. Which caused me to consider something else. Could THEY have been seperated at birth??!!!? Who? follow on ....

View attachment 2373 Charlie Manson

View attachment 2374 Alfred Lehmberg

Makes ya think, eh?
Jeez Don you sure know how to scare a bloke:)
Lehmberg looks like a bloke i saw at the back of my local fish & chip shop, sucking the farts out of dead seagulls.

This sad situation has inspired me to create art.

When I read the Lehmberg supporters pissing and moaning about Ecker and saw the shear madness of it all... well this is what I get from that:

Do you think maybe we're giving the fringe elements just a little too much publicity this way? Maybe it's time to just ignore them. They lust after publicity and they don't deserve it.

Hey Gene,

Think of it as monopolizing their time.

For every man-minute spent talking about them here, they spend 30 whining about it back on home turf.

You are right about them though. They don't serve they attention, but if we can have a but of fun giving it to them on our terms, well that can be cool in moderation.

But at the expense of giving them something to talk about. No matter what we do here, if they are mentioned, they'll find something to make up about the situation.

o.k. gene, there is much wisdom in which you say, the heaven's gaters 2.0 probably do feel empowered by us name dropping them, it's likely they have probably gotten more pubilicity in the past few days then they have in their whole existence and i DO feel like i have to take a shower and then perhaps give myself a severe lashing for any part i played in giving them any creedence

Decker - I love you blunt way of putting things - please dont ever change! I read your "letter" several times, and all I can say is "?". I want to know what size dictionary he swallowed ( just so he can blow five dollar words out his butt).
Right now,it sounds like a 'pissing' contest, at some point every one will have emptied their baldders, some are going to walk away from the sandbox with dry pants or piss stains. They are just attacking you because you have something they dont have and that is confidence!

Back