• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Idea for Gene & Chris...

Creepy Green Light

Paranormal Adept
I'm not sure if this has ever been done and/or mentioned, but I would be highly interested in seeing a taped version of one of the episodes. Much in the fashion that Howard Stern would tape his show. Where there are a couple of fixed angles on hosts & guests. I would be interested to see what the host(s) see. I would have to think other's would be interested. If the concept itself is bogus then I doubt Stern and other's would use this format. Again, it's just an idea.

Thanks.

It would not be suited to the radio network. We are also all in different locations. Getting guest video would be impractical. There are other factors. But we aren't really set up for this sort of thing.

It's an intriguing idea that has possibilities in the right environment. Maybe some day.

It would not be suited to the radio network. We are also all in different locations. Getting guest video would be impractical. There are other factors. But we aren't really set up for this sort of thing.

It's an intriguing idea that has possibilities in the right environment. Maybe some day.
Roger that.

The fabulous Mr O'Brian often does the show in his pjs or undercrackers. I'm sure he admitted it once.

Back