• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

I want a "The Paracast" t-shirt or sweatshirt!!

405boy

Paranormal Novice
Gene and David

Do you offer any apparel for sale? If not have you considered using cafe express for private label of your logo merchandise, I think they are a print on demand company. I have ordered items from them from a couple of other shows in the ufo and paranormal listening arena and they are really fast.

Remember, I want my "The Paracast" shirt or coffee mug!!!

Thanks,

Matt

I want Paracast action figures!

Ya friend, very good suggestion probably too old to play with action figures myself:frown: lol still very good idea you put forward:)

Edit i am being a little silly by this, lol, produce Parcast action dolls as the good guys, and the stephen greers of this world as the bad action dolls, now that would be worth buying!

Ya friend, very good suggestion probably too old to play with action figures myself:frown: lol still very good idea you put forward:)

Edit i am being a little silly by this, lol, produce Parcast action dolls as the good guys, and the stephen greers of this world as the bad action dolls, now that would be worth buying!

LOL no way dude your never too old for anything. I'm listening to Scooby Doo RIGHT NOW on a TV behind me as I right this. :D

Hi All,

(* I'll bump up this old thread instead of starting up a new one)

I just wanted to suggest a "T-Shirt" design variant. That's if the current T-Shirt offering proves successful for the "Paracast" itself.

The the variant T-Shirt design layout, it would be:

The "Paracast" logo would be on the back end. Where on the front end there would be a mug shot of "David Biedney" as the "angry human" over the left breast section. With a cartoonish dialogue bubble stating: "I Listened to the Paracast and I got was this louisy T-Shirt?".

That's the idea in a nutshell, sorry Gene no design layout with you on the T-Shirt yet. :frown:

Matt,

Just received the new Paracast T-shirt. Actually I ordered 3. I'm happy to say they are made of pre-shrunk "ultra" cotton, which feels completely different from those cheezy T-shirts that fade after a couple washes.

Anyway, they're not cheap, but they are worth it. The silk screen graphics are excellent and the shirts are very comfortable!

Good luck.

Scot

We certainly welcome ideas for additional products, such as sweatshirts, long-sleeve shirts and so on and so forth. I'm not sure about a black version, since it seems that it wouldn't fit the artwork. Right now, we just want to see how this exercise in merchandising fares before we take it further.

Back