• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

I thought the last three shows were far from the best.

I'm not leaving the Paracast, I was leaving that particular episode. Sorry if it pissed some of you off, but as I've stated, I'm under a bunch of stress in recent times, and my buttons were pushed on that episode. It's not like it happens on a regular basis, but like our tagline says, "you never know what to expect"...

Hope things improve, Dave. FWIW, I doubt I'd have hung in as long as you have (and that's with no knowledge of your personal stress). :)

As a side note, you mentioned at some point on the show -- and I really hope I'm remembering this correctly, else I'm putting words in your mouth and I hate when people do that -- that while you do not have the highest opinion of the major religions and their myths about the old guy in the sky, you do have some form of spirituality. I wonder if that's something you feel comfortable discussing in the forums here, but I totally understand if not.

--Shawn

David, I hope the stress eases up soon. From personal experience, I know stress can be a bitch. Take care.

Back