• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

I had know Idea

Status
Not open for further replies.

GreyMoon

Paranormal
I have just started listening to and signed up to Paracast.
I listened to the latest show and was given within the first few minutes of play information regarding a Certain Emma Woods. I have just finished listening to her interview on Paratopia and reading previous threads on this forum.

For someone that obviously by this forums tone needs to be swept under the carpet. Why did Gene start talking about her?

As for the "Ballard of Emma and James" Thread... Apparently Emma is not aloud to post on this forum. Therefore her creating a "Sock Puppet" "James 1" is sort of understandable.

If Gene thinks this woman is unstable and a stalker then don't mention her on your show. As I already stated I wouldn't have even known about this woman without Gene talking about her.

Thanks for keeping me up all night trying to familiarize myself with most of the history related to Emma :(

It appears to this casual observer that Gene is biased which I find troubling or should that be troubled? After his excellent Dr Greer "Non Disclosure" grilling I am frankly disappointed with this development.

We allowed "Emma Woods" to post loads and loads of messages until they became repetitious and we saw evidence of outright deceit. Since she has given her real name to others, I asked her to do the same here, inasmuch as she is attacking a person by their real name while using a fake name. No response. So she's gone.

Meantime, we have covered both sides of the issue extensively here, whereas some of those other forums have presented only one side, that of Woods. My personal opinion has always been that you can find fault on both sides, period.

We allowed "Emma Woods" to post loads and loads of messages until they became repetitious and we saw evidence of outright deceit. Since she has given her real name to others, I asked her to do the same here, inasmuch as she is attacking a person by their real name while using a fake name. No response. So she's gone.

Meantime, we have covered both sides of the issue extensively here, whereas some of those other forums have presented only one side, that of Woods. My personal opinion has always been that you can find fault on both sides, period.

Mmm fault with both sides.... Perhaps you need to listen to your own show. Put a different head on and listen to how you described this lady. And again why mention her? Probably because it give you another chance to cast distain in her direction. No wonder this person feels the need to constantly defend themselves. Remember you are the one with the popular podcast and listeners ears not her. Is alien abduction your personal little baby that this woman wanted to flush out with the dirty bath water?
If you want peace stop firing shots!

Let me get this straight. You are a complete newbie to the Paracast. You heard about Emma Woods on the show. otherwise you never would have heard of her. You then took it upon yourself to read up on Emma Woods both here and on Paratopia where you have evidently drunk the Kool Aid. And your conclusion is that this show is therefore biased and should not have mentioned her and instead swept her beneath the rug.

So in three posts total you have become an instant expert on Emma Woods and critic of the Paracast. It also makes no sense whatsoever.

Personally, I doubt your story very much. I suspect you have a great deal of knowledge of Emma Woods, that you support her story, and that it is you who are biased. I suspect your handle is yet another sock puppet for the Emma Woods calvary.

Also, my opinion is that Emma Woods is clinically insane and needs to be institutionalized for the safety of herself and others. What really amazes me is people who actually give her story any credibility at all.

While I don't claim to have any handle on diagnostic issues with regard to one's mental health, I think anyone looking at the matter fairly would agree she is in serious need of help, more so when she says she's normal.

If that's normal, I'm happy to be a candidate for the loony bin.

Thanks, Michael.

Regardless of what anyone thinks of Emma Woods (I won't go so far as to call her insane. I know nothing about her. But I did find the extent of her commitment to go after Jacobs to be a little disconcerting) there has been good information to come out of the situation. Did anyone know that David Jacobs was doing hypnosis over the telephone? I sure didn't. And I listened to her tapes and I agree with her that some of Jacobs' questioning could only be labeled as leading, extremely so at times. I never saw anything so blatant as that in his books, which tells me that he knows better and deliberately waters down or omits completely from them things he knows are no-no's...but does anyway.

I think there are valid points on both sides, and I have always been troubled about hypnotizing people via telephone.

But she is also extremely obsessive in her behavior. She isn't going to get herself together spending her life trashing someone she's never even met personally, who lives halfway around the world. But she'd have to admit she needs help before she can take the next step.

I have just started listening to and signed up to Paracast.
I listened to the latest show and was given within the first few minutes of play information regarding a Certain Emma Woods. I have just finished listening to her interview on Paratopia and reading previous threads on this forum.

For someone that obviously by this forums tone needs to be swept under the carpet. Why did Gene start talking about her?

As for the "Ballard of Emma and James" Thread... Apparently Emma is not aloud to post on this forum. Therefore her creating a "Sock Puppet" "James 1" is sort of understandable.

If Gene thinks this woman is unstable and a stalker then don't mention her on your show. As I already stated I wouldn't have even known about this woman without Gene talking about her.

Thanks for keeping me up all night trying to familiarize myself with most of the history related to Emma :(

It appears to this casual observer that Gene is biased which I find troubling or should that be troubled? After his excellent Dr Greer "Non Disclosure" grilling I am frankly disappointed with this development.
Hmmmm.woods emma you are i think....(Yoda)

Hmmmm.....

---------- Post added at 04:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:36 PM ----------

From my casual investigation of GreyMoon's member information, I can say without revealing anything that we do not appear to be dealing with a sock puppet here. Misinformed, but not a socket puppet.

You mean you had "no" idea? If you have a idea then it is logical that you must "know" something.

Let me get this straight. You are a complete newbie to the Paracast. You heard about Emma Woods on the show. otherwise you never would have heard of her. You then took it upon yourself to read up on Emma Woods both here and on Paratopia where you have evidently drunk the Kool Aid. And your conclusion is that this show is therefore biased and should not have mentioned her and instead swept her beneath the rug.

So in three posts total you have become an instant expert on Emma Woods and critic of the Paracast. It also makes no sense whatsoever.

Personally, I doubt your story very much. I suspect you have a great deal of knowledge of Emma Woods, that you support her story, and that it is you who are biased. I suspect your handle is yet another sock puppet for the Emma Woods calvary.

Also, my opinion is that Emma Woods is clinically insane and needs to be institutionalized for the safety of herself and others. What really amazes me is people who actually give her story any credibility at all.

Yes that is correct and just for the record I spent 5 hrs the other day On ATS reading the whole of Zooming Dr Steven Greer thread which you were a major player in( same name same dog)... Oh and I am totally on your side about Greer being a fraud by the way..

I just like doing a lot of reading.... I made this first post at around 6 am my time with little sleep so pat your dog and cut me some slack.

---------- Post added at 12:44 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:32 AM ----------

You only need to correct yourself about the facts. Your attempt at humor was one that failed. Sorry.

In your humble opinion Gene? If the woman is insane why sully yourself by even mentioning her on your show. As stated before. Oh and as for reading check my IP address to make sure I am not from NZ lol.. Get the reference? Oh and on that subject yes you should not reveal peoples IPs/location on an open forum.. I am from Texas by the way everyone. But I am a Brit and I recognize another when I here one.. Emma Woods is British she may live in NZ now but her accent reveals that much about her.
Anyone with a reasonable knowledge of the internet can change their IP address to show they are coming from somewhere else. For example NZ.

If you want peace stop firing shots!

We also hope you'll now spend time understanding both sides of the "Emma Woods" issue, and what my position really is, which isn't what a few other shows claim based on a total distortion of what I've said here and on the show.

---------- Post added at 05:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:45 PM ----------

In your humble opinion Gene? If the woman is insane why sully yourself by even mentioning her on your show. As stated before. Oh and as for reading check my IP address to make sure I am not from NZ lol.. Get the reference? Oh and on that subject yes you should not reveal peoples IPs/location on an open forum.. I am from Texas by the way everyone. But I am a Brit and I recognize another when I here one.. Emma Woods is British she may live in NZ now but her accent reveals that much about her.

I see we are going to enter distortion village again. For once and for all, I don't care where she is from originally. She lives in NZ now. I also did not call her insane. I said she needs help, but I do not pretend to classify what she might be suffering from other than her obsession with Dr. David Jacobs and, of course, the emotional impact of her alleged UFO abductions.

"Pun" but nevermind. I see the effort to launch a spelling attack my way. PATHETIC... Did i spell that correctly?
No attack intended. I only pointed out the correct usage of the word. But if what you said is a pun.... hummm.

Gene wanting to expose someone you feel did you wrong is a normal human reaction. At least the Aliens did not probe that out of her. If you were in her shoes you would act the same way. Especially with all the comments about her being insane tossed around. But I see I am talking to a brick wall on this. If you can not see that mentioning her on your show was baiting her then there is no hope for you...

So does everyone feel she should just drop her grievance and crawl under a rock?

---------- Post added at 01:04 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:55 AM ----------

No attack intended. I only pointed out the correct usage of the word. But if what you said is a pun.... hummm.

No attack ..... hummmm. As you Americans are very fond of saying "whatever"!

You are still living in never-never land. You are suggesting that, if I were abducted and given sexual probes by ET, I would go around devoting a major portion of my existence stalking the abduction researcher who attempted to find out what happened if he didn't investigate the case correctly. You call that a "normal human reaction."

How many abductees out there are obsessed with the people who investigate them in this fashion? Name just one other than "Emma Woods," who displays what you label as a "normal human reaction."

Actually if she was so dissatisfied with Jacobs' handling of her case, all she had to do was hang up the phone. Goodbye, good riddance. Instead, she called him more and more frequently. That, to you, is a "normal human reaction"?

It doesn't matter of Jacobs mishandled the case, and I have problems with that as expressed here on a number of occasions.

If you still cannot understand my position on this issue, I suggest you leave the forums, because I do not have the time to argue with people who cannot read. It's your choice.

Just on a final note. Can I remind everyone that i am genuinely new here. I have been listening to the back catalogue here and have liked what i had heard up until I decided to listen to a current show.

Paracast came to my attention as I was trawling through the internet looking to see what was out there with regard to Dr Steven Greer. Non disclosure from Mr Disclosure.

If Dr Jacobs one of Ufology's darlings then I can understand the backlash to Emma Woods. But as in the Dr (I vector aliens for hard cash) Greer's case today's darling can be tomorrows turds.

The world of Ufology really is a sewer of the aforementioned turds and I was hoping that Gene and Paracast would flush and bleach some of them.

If an insane person had hard evidence of who shot JFK would everyone really discount it.. Anyone every hear the expression " Don't shot the messenger"? Dr Jacobs should fight the allegations based on facts. In a court of law describing someones mental condition as a defense is called hearsay and is not evidence. Especially as no one I have heard toss in their opinions is medically qualified to make that assessment of Miss Woods.

Show me the Fed X

As I said, I do not presume to understand the nature of her problems beyond the common sense implications of her behavior. Actually, Jacobs' response does describe in laymen's terms what his advisers claim is the nature of her illness. You can make of that what you will, other than that the actual symptoms of her behavior are obvious from her actions. Even if you dispute Jacobs' statement, how can you call what she does normal?

A court case is impossible considering the fact that these two live in different parts of the world and aren't wealthy. Besides this case would be tossed out as soon as UFO abductions entered the picture.

What's more, the claim that Jacobs is getting a pass because he is a "darling" of the UFO field is nonsense. As I said, he doesn't get a pass from me. You still don't understand that?

You are still living in never-never land. You are suggesting that, if I were abducted and given sexual probes by ET, I would go around devoting a major portion of my existence stalking the abduction researcher who attempted to find out what happened if he didn't investigate the case correctly. You call that a "normal human reaction."

How many abductees out there are obsessed with the people who investigate them in this fashion? Name just one other than "Emma Woods," who displays what you label as a "normal human reaction."

Actually if she was so dissatisfied with Jacobs' handling of her case, all she had to do was hang up the phone. Goodbye, good riddance. Instead, she called him more and more frequently. That, to you, is a "normal human reaction"?

It doesn't matter of Jacobs mishandled the case, and I have problems with that as expressed here on a number of occasions.

If you still cannot understand my position on this issue, I suggest you leave the forums, because I do not have the time to argue with people who cannot read. It's your choice.

Do you have any evidence of the more and more calls? If so post them. Otherwise you just have Jacobs word for it.

Gene it is you that will not admit that your comments on your latest podcast where just another unnecessary attack on this woman... Comments about being handicapped etc.

If you don't want to discuss this then don't, but I see from this and other threads you like having the last word. If you visit my hub or youtube channel you will see I do not live in "never never land".. I have grown up but it appears with your childish "I have to be right attitude"," you sir have not.

Why do you take the word peace on the end of your messages then do everything necessary to ensure the opposite?
"
"How do you fly Peter?" asked Mary. "I think of happy thoughts and they lift me up"Peter replied. "Oh exclaimed Mary "So not a UFO then?"
Lets measure insanity... A person angry at Jacobs or as in Jacobs case a person that clearly believes in Alien hybrids out to get him? Let Jacobs post that on Bad Astronomy Forum and I can bet you the kind of reply he will get and Insane would probably be the most flattering.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back