• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

I had know Idea

Status
Not open for further replies.
There is no evidence to dispute the statement. Did you actually read Jacobs' response?

Gene I will answer your questions when you have the decency you answer mine.. A question is something I end in a?

Of you think answering a question is an answer you are mistake and I am not fooled by you trying to side step. And beside I though all this was now beneath you.. Apparently not, or is this just your having to have the final word syndrome kicking in again?

See that again was a question.

If you want peace stop firing shots

---------- Post added at 02:18 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:17 AM ----------

There is no evidence to dispute the statement. Did you actually read Jacobs' response?

Gene I will answer your questions when you have the decency you answer mine.. A question is something I end in a?

Of you think answering a question is an answer you are mistake and I am not fooled by you trying to side step. And beside I though all this was now beneath you.. Apparently not, or is this just your having to have the final word syndrome kicking in again?

See that again was a question.

If you want peace stop firing shots

So basically Gene if I post a defamatory comment about you that you can not disprove then by your logic that is then a truth?

Your question was answered. Now answer mine. I have no patience for games. If you don't like the answer, too bad.

Temper Temper... If you want to take this off forum I am more than happy to furnish you with my Telephone number or skype. This back and forth is going nowhere.

Curious that someone who claims not to be fully versed on the "Emma Woods" matter is already evaluating the subtle details of her accent when she speaks.

And so another troll is banished from the forums.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back