• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

I, Global Warming Skeptic

Free episodes:

I cant vouch for the veracity of this data, but i figured its worth noting

http://www.rense.com/general94/onevol.htm

This data seems to negate that:

Do volcanoes emit more CO2 than humans?

It's up to you who to choose to believe. I'll stick with data and the scientific consensus. If you choose to ignore it and call it some sort of scam, go for it. There's no point in caring what other people care about this, I only care about what the experts tell me. If the consensus changes, and new data shows that it was wrong, well I'll go with that.
Does that mean that those that think the consensus is a scam will start to think global warming is not a scam? I wonder how that works since it's all part of the NWO's plan.

If the consensus changes, and new data shows that it was wrong, well I'll go with that.

Thank you for showing EXACTLY how ignorant you are with this quote. Your camp has to use a consensus because the ACTUAL SCIENCE will not prove anything in your favor. Science is not dictated by a consensus unless you have no science to back up your CO2 hole.

Thank you for showing EXACTLY how ignorant you are with this quote. Your camp has to use a consensus because the ACTUAL SCIENCE will not prove anything in your favor. Science is not dictated by a consensus unless you have no science to back up your CO2 hole.

The science shows that, which is why it's the consensus. Keep up!

no it does not. there is NO science that supports that humans caused CO2 is causing catastrophic global warming, cooling or climate change.
if there is, please show us.

no it does not. there is NO science that supports that humans caused CO2 is causing catastrophic global warming, cooling or climate change.
if there is, please show us.

Dealing with you is futile - I linked to a website several times in this thread that shows that human caused CO2 is warming the climate. You just claim that it's some sort of conspiracy. Stay in your own deluded little world pixelsmith, and keep thinking as you do. Alex Jones will thank you.

Here's a link to a site created by climate scientists: RealClimate

Dealing with you is futile - I linked to a website several times in this thread that shows that human caused CO2 is warming the climate. You just claim that it's some sort of conspiracy. Stay in your own deluded little world pixelsmith, and keep thinking as you do. Alex Jones will thank you.

Here's a link to a site created by climate scientists: RealClimate

THANK YOU AGAIN!!! LMAO!!! You once again show how ignorant you are. You know ZIP about this subject if you claim RC as your authority. ROFL.... Thanks Angelo... you made my day... RC... good one! RC is the fox guarding the hen house.

---------- Post added at 06:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:18 PM ----------

the folks over at RC are under investigation. NASAs Hansen asked to account for outside activities | Watts Up With That?

LMAO...

THANK YOU AGAIN!!! LMAO!!! You once again show how ignorant you are. You know ZIP about this subject if you claim RC as your authority. ROFL.... Thanks Angelo... you made my day... RC... good one! RC is the fox guarding the hen house.

See what I mean? You say that, and you scoff, and you act like you're in some sort of elite club of people that know the "truth." It's okay Pixelsmith, you live in your world, and I'll live in mine.

So what will happen if the consensus changes? Will you say you were right all along and agree with the NWO run scientists, or switch? You don't want to be in the same camp as the Evil Global Government!!!!!

LOL HAHAHA OMG bla bla bla - Watts UP With That? Hahahaha you are so ignorant on this topic!!! You know nothing!!! (In case it wasn't clear, that was me doing my best pixelsmith impression.)

See what I mean? You say that, and you scoff, and you act like you're in some sort of elite club of people that know the "truth." It's okay Pixelsmith, you live in your world, and I'll live in mine.

So what will happen if the consensus changes? Will you say you were right all along and agree with the NWO run scientists, or switch? You don't want to be in the same camp as the Evil Global Government!!!!!

LOL HAHAHA OMG bla bla bla - Watts UP With That? Hahahaha you are so ignorant on this topic!!! You know nothing!!! (In case it wasn't clear, that was me doing my best pixelsmith impression.)

Consensus? did you forget about the Scientific Method like the rest of the bought and paid for "scientists"?

---------- Post added at 06:42 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:37 PM ----------

"The common enemy of humanity is man.
In searching for a new enemy to unite us, we came up
with the idea that pollution, the threat of global warming,
water shortages, famine and the like would fit the bill. All these
dangers are caused by human intervention, and it is only through
changed attitudes and behavior that they can be overcome.
The real enemy then, is humanity itself
."
- Club of Rome,
premier environmental think-tank,
consultants to the United Nations

---------- Post added at 06:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:42 PM ----------

"We need to get some broad based support,
to capture the public's imagination...
So we have to offer up scary scenarios,
make simplified, dramatic statements
and make little mention of any doubts...
Each of us has to decide what the right balance
is between being effective and being honest.
"
- Prof. Stephen Schneider,
Stanford Professor of Climatology,
lead author of many IPCC reports

Consensus? did you forget about the Scientific Method like the rest of the bought and paid for "scientists"?

You're serious about this, aren't you? There's really no discussion with you, is there? You never point to anything scientific, instead quoting blogs. And anything that is shown to you, you say it's compromised. It's sad that's all you have to go on.
At least you entertain me.

"We've got to ride this global warming issue.
Even if the theory of global warming is wrong,
we will be doing the right thing in terms of
economic and environmental policy.
"
- Timothy Wirth,
President of the UN Foundation

---------- Post added at 06:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:43 PM ----------

You're serious about this, aren't you? There's really no discussion with you, is there? You never point to anything scientific, instead quoting blogs. And anything that is shown to you, you say it's compromised. It's sad that's all you have to go on.
At least you entertain me.

read the quotes i am posting.

"We've got to ride this global warming issue.
Even if the theory of global warming is wrong,
we will be doing the right thing in terms of
economic and environmental policy.
"
- Timothy Wirth,
President of the UN Foundation

---------- Post added at 06:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:43 PM ----------

read the quotes i am posting.

I am - I'll stick to the actual science, and not your out of context quotes.

"No matter if the science of global warming is all phony...
climate change provides the greatest opportunity to
bring about justice and equality in the world
."
- Christine Stewart,
former Canadian Minister of the Environment

The data doesn't matter. We're not basing our recommendations
on the data. We're basing them on the climate models
.”
- Prof. Chris Folland,
Hadley Centre for Climate Prediction and Research

The models are convenient fictions
that provide something very useful
.”
- Dr David Frame,
climate modeler, Oxford University

"I believe it is appropriate to have an 'over-representation' of the facts
on how dangerous it is, as a predicate for opening up the audience
."
- Al Gore,
Climate Change activist

"It doesn't matter what is true,
it only matters what people believe is true
."
- Paul Watson,
co-founder of Greenpeace

"The only way to get our society to truly change is to
frighten people with the possibility of a catastrophe
."
- emeritus professor Daniel Botkin

"We are on the verge of a global transformation.
All we need is the right major crisis
..."
- David Rockefeller,
Club of Rome executive member

"Isn't the only hope for the planet that the
industrialized civilizations collapse?
Isn't it our responsiblity to bring that about
?"
- Maurice Strong,
founder of the UN Environment Programme

"A massive campaign must be launched to de-develop the
United States. De-development means bringing our
economic system into line with the realities of
ecology and the world resource situation.
"
- Paul Ehrlich,
Professor of Population Studies

"A total population of 250-300 million people,
a 95% decline from present levels, would be ideal
."
- Ted Turner,
founder of CNN and major UN donor

etc etc etc....

---------- Post added at 06:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:50 PM ----------

I am - I'll stick to the actual science, and not your out of context quotes.

again.... there is NO actual science that supports your claims.

Just because you choose to ignore it does not make it disappear. Good luck with that.

I have done quite the opposite, unlike you I have researched this since al gores science fiction movie came out.
The UN has an agenda. The IPCC is funded by the UN.

"Effective execution of Agenda 21 will require a profound reorientation of all human society, unlike anything the world has ever experienced a major shift in the priorities of both governments and individuals and an unprecedented redeployment of human and financial resources. This shift will demand that a concern for the environmental consequences of every human action be integrated into individual and collective decision-making at every level."
- excerpt, UN Agenda 21

Agenda 21 – The UN Blueprint for the 21st Century

---------- Post added at 06:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:57 PM ----------

It is ignorant people like you that will destroy the planet... not beneficial life giving trace gasses like CO2.

I have done quite the opposite, unlike you I have researched this since al gores science fiction movie came out.
The UN has an agenda. The IPCC is funded by the UN.

"Effective execution of Agenda 21 will require a profound reorientation of all human society, unlike anything the world has ever experienced a major shift in the priorities of both governments and individuals and an unprecedented redeployment of human and financial resources. This shift will demand that a concern for the environmental consequences of every human action be integrated into individual and collective decision-making at every level."
- excerpt, UN Agenda 21

Agenda 21 – The UN Blueprint for the 21st Century

---------- Post added at 06:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:57 PM ----------

It is ignorant people like you that will destroy the planet... not beneficial life giving trace gasses like CO2.

Off topic, but if I were to take a guess, I'd say you're against vaccines. Am I right? With your global warming and 9/11 truthiness, that would complete the trifecta.

Off topic, but if I were to take a guess, I'd say you're against vaccines. Am I right? With your global warming and 9/11 truthiness, that would complete the trifecta.

If I were to guess, you know absolutely zip about vaccines too.... right?

I find it interesting that Baxter filed a patent for the H1N1 (and others) vaccine a full year before an outbreak. This is the cart before the horse scenario... if this seems normal to you then you need to stop drinking fluoride.

---------- Post added at 07:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:14 PM ----------

Okay - just as I thought. Trifecta completed.

I was thinking the same thing.... you are now a full fledged sheeple.

---------- Post added at 07:36 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:14 PM ----------

Angelo I want to see if you are really as ignorant as you come off... do you think the planet would warm up or cool off if it was coming out of an ice age?

I find it interesting that Baxter filed a patent for the H1N1 (and others) vaccine a full year before an outbreak. This is the cart before the horse scenario... if this seems normal to you then you need to stop drinking fluoride.

---------- Post added at 07:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:14 PM ----------

I was thinking the same thing.... you are now a full fledged sheeple.

If I'm a sheeple, what does that make you? Please enlighten me.

I realize that this thread has become a conversation between Pixelsmith and myself, but anyone may jump in. I'm fascinated by people like pixelsmith, in that they think that they are in some sort of elite club that knows the "truth" about everything.

Wikipedia has an interesting entry on the topic Wikimedia Error

The opposite of a sheeple is someone who can use common sense.

George Carlin says it best about sheeple like you.

Back