• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

How has everyone been?

cottonzway

I was saying boo-urns
I haven't been here in months and figured I would chime back in. I often go through long stretches where I am not interested in the paranormal at all. That is probably common when you are into pretty weird stuff as too much of it can alter your brain in a manner you may not want it to. :)

Anyways, how has everybody been?

Welcome back.
I was not commenting on stuff for a while either and just checking in for moderating stuff. I decided to start off the new year by looking at the site more.

I haven't been here in months and figured I would chime back in. I often go through long stretches where I am not interested in the paranormal at all. That is probably common when you are into pretty weird stuff as too much of it can alter your brain in a manner you may not want it to. :)

Anyways, how has everybody been?
There's something about this field that requires taking a breather from time to time. Glad to have you back.

Good to hear from you. I was slow getting started with this new format. I've been kind of thinking about a breather myself. It does get a little circular at times and never hurts to use a little moderation. I have to remember that an internet forum doesn't hold the key to spiritual wisdom or scientific advancement or self esteem. ;) It's just that this community is where I do most of my posting on this subject. I look at ATS and Binnal and Black Vault but I don't post on them. Anyway, welcome back. :cool:

Welcome back. :) If you find yourself pissed off at your parakeet for telling you to remove the tin foil hat, its time to take breaks as needed.

it is great to have you back!
i am well and recently received my 3rd dan in tae kwon do. i only mention this because of your interest in martial arts.

Back