• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

How DO Aliens get here and why do they crash?

Something tells me we are far more astronomically unique than we are being led to believe

Did you read that in the book of mormon ?

I was thrilled to see Mormon themes woven into pop culture, but not everyone shared my enthusiasm. My mother thought it was a light-minded approach to sacred things, and I have to concede that time has provided some evidence for that point of view. Critics of my faith take Mormon precepts and present them with a Galactica-esque spin to make them sound kooky and bizarre. An anti-Mormon film in the 1980s sneeringly referred to the LDS concept of heaven as “Starbase Kolob,” and during the so-called “Mormon Moment,” I sensed “Galactica’s” influence in the media reports about Mormons “getting their own planet” after they die.
So if “Battlestar Galactica” is your only context for what Mormons believe, you can be forgiven for thinking that we Mormons are a whole lot less boring than we really are.

Mormon Church Reveals The Truth Behind 'Magical Underwear' In New Video

Let me see if i have this straight UFO's are all in the mind, anyone who claims otherwise "doesnt know jack", But joe smith met god,jesus and an angel called morony and when you die you go to a planet named Kolob the planet nearest heaven ?
Abraham 3

Thats text book denialism

Denial is different. It is the automatic gainsaying of a claim regardless of the evidence for it – sometimes even in the teeth of evidence. Denialism is typically driven by ideology or religious belief, where the commitment to the belief takes precedence over the evidence. Belief comes first, reasons for belief follow, and those reasons are winnowed to ensure that the belief survives intact

It all fits now................................

Last edited by a moderator:
@Robert Baird got me looking for articles on the possibility of communication back in time from the future and I ran across this interesting tidbit:

Communication from the Future

Did you know that there was a study conducted to see if someone from the future was here present in our time? Yes, it’s true! Astrophysicists – Robert Nemiroff and Teresa Wilson at Michigan Tech University did just that as reported in 2014. They figured that if someone from the future traveled back to our time, there may be trace evidence. Someone may have done internet searches of future events. The search dates would have been prior to the events and would stand out that way. If enough of these searches were traced to one user, it could reveal a pattern of advanced knowledge ... ( More here )

@Robert Baird got me looking for articles on the possibility of communication back in time from the future and I ran across this interesting tidbit:

Communication from the Future

Did you know that there was a study conducted to see if someone from the future was here present in our time? Yes, it’s true! Astrophysicists – Robert Nemiroff and Teresa Wilson at Michigan Tech University did just that as reported in 2014. They figured that if someone from the future traveled back to our time, there may be trace evidence. Someone may have done internet searches of future events. The search dates would have been prior to the events and would stand out that way. If enough of these searches were traced to one user, it could reveal a pattern of advanced knowledge ... ( More here )
Stupid Hoaxing and Mind Games. I see plenty of hackers and nutjobs working this angle. LOL.

Are you guys STILL discussing the origin and nature of UFOs? (Or as I should say, mentally masterbating.) You're all so full of yourselves and intellectually snobby.

I'm offended and my feelings are hurt, but I'll keep reading and commenting because Internet.

Did I mention it hurts my feelings that you're STILL discussing this topic?

I agree, its only when we collectively stop wanking, that we can all pull together :D

DS says these words about Time Viewing even though the people in question were addressing sentient being Time Travel - which is different. Yes, I know he did not say that he was talking about Time Viewing but that is my summary of what he says in many posts on many threads. He does not differentiate (connecting dots he has misquoted and things he has not studied).

Stupid Hoaxing and Mind Games. I see plenty of hackers and nutjobs working this angle. LOL.

I say:

His over indulgence in conspiracy and secret this or that is all about his acceptance of a paradigm which is not true and has never been true. There has always been Illuminized people who knew better what was (is) real.

There has always been Illuminized people who knew better what was (is) real.
You should list all your illuminized people and specifically state what they know is real connecting the dots to the specific known science that is beyond philosophical physics and accepted as reality.

Time Viewing? Define it using exactly what they said, and how it's proven to work. Need lots of examples please.

IMO, there is no way to alter the past, though there may be some way to tap-in and view what happened with the gifted mind. Though I consider it only theoretical and unproven to do this in any reliable way. Yes, I know some people believe they know and experienced past history and past lives. It seems this is a mind ability some people claim to know. Is it real? Maybe. I haven't researched this in any detail, though I'm open to the possibility. Some people may be gifted to see some possible futures too, though there is no reliable way to prove how statistically accurate these people really are. I'm certain some PTB believe in these possibilities and pay for such services too.

Dear DS

Before 1950 everything our society could make had been made or engineered in the distant past according to the book I have already provided from top academics who understate what really happened and when. The book I refer to is Ancient Inventions. I put the cover and a review from Aon here for you. Do you want more drawings or pictures - there are people here who specialize in that.

Every advancement was done by Illuminized people unfortunately sometimes they have to manage society due to people being pretty lazy even if they have always been inquisitive. Plato observed (He is an alchemist) that the advent of a writing alphabet lead to a loss of wisdom and discipline. Guess who provided all alphabets for people in the Mediterranean. Same people who built the Pyramid etc.

Not aliens - but they wrote the Bible and said in it they are from a distant planet where the environment provided more Iridium and Rhodium so they need the elixir of the gods - your thalami provide. Whenever they did not run the show and tell such lies, the people burned them at the stake etc. Look up Killing Red Heads on the web - put my name in and voila - you'll see it is written about by historians I quote. Then look up Cathars and their language - Langue D'Oc - the language of Occamy (alchemy). I have provided more than this already - but you keep believing what you want to believe, like almost every person here.

Dear DS

Before 1950 everything our society could make had been made or engineered in the distant past according to the book I have already provided from top academics who understate what really happened and when.
I'm rather hesitant to believe that claim. So for the sake of discussion, can you please give us a date range for the "distant past" e.g. 3000-2000 BC. outside of which we can look for exceptions to what the book claims?
Every advancement was done by Illuminized people ...
I'm not convinced "every advancement was done by Illuminized people", but for the sake of discussion, exactly what advancements are you talking about from when?
... unfortunately sometimes they have to manage society due to people being pretty lazy even if they have always been inquisitive. Plato observed (He is an alchemist) that the advent of a writing alphabet lead to a loss of wisdom and discipline. Guess who provided all alphabets for people in the Mediterranean. Same people who built the Pyramid etc.
Also hesitant to believe that written language led to a loss of wisdom and discipline. That sounds more like a subjective rather than objective evaluation. What "wisdom" and what "discipline" was he referring to. Can you please provide examples?

Last edited:
Also hesitant to believe that written language led to a loss of wisdom and discipline. That sounds more like a subjective than objective evaluation. What "wisdom" and what "discipline" was he referring to. Can you please provide examples?
I'm guessing he believes that "intuitive knowledge" and disciples to acquire such knowledge was lost, but then isn't speech and sound the forerunner of written language? We would not know much about history if there was no recording system to speak to us from the past.

Now, that IS a time machine!!! Wink.

Dear U

All your questions have been answered and more. But Thorpe of UCSB was talking about the time of Egypt and Rome.

Dear DS

Contrary to what you say here:

We would not know much about history if there was no recording system to speak to us from the past.

You still need to look up the word Hellenizing which I have defined for you a few times and which you obviously don't believe. The written word has been anathema to history it has lead inexorably to miss-story. It wasn't just Sun-Tsu who knew about propaganda.

And wisdom is what leads to Action rather than answers on some brainwashing test. Today we are just beginning (in Epigenetics) to get back to what Pythagoras learned from the Kapnobatai including Abaris and which became known as Therapeutic (Thera-Veda Buddhism) or the Essene arts taught at Alexandria where once stood a Library that really did have knowledge.

Also hesitant to believe that written language led to a loss of wisdom and discipline.

Absolutely.I'm sure Robert would find fault with this but the written form of language would increase the shelf life of wisdom and discipline if anything.

Doing it aurally increases the odds of something being misinterpreted or mistranslated sort of like the game of telephone but played out over generations and generations.

Dear Wade

You probably know better than Plato - sure!!!

Here is how it actually works. When you can look up anything in a book you don't have to develop memory skills (Ars Memoria etc). You start to think Wikipedia has facts and you fall prey to lazy ways of integrating knowledge. In the Palace memory system you have a room or desk with drawers and a whole Palace you can walk through and keep adding to.

The Qabala (Verbal Tradition) was a very magnificent moral teaching system and it still is. Take a look at the thread Giza - Map of our Solar System and start into the work of Stan Tenen who says several thousand years ago we knew things he is only now re-discovering as did Gerschon Scholem before him.

Or just keep your head in a dark place and continue BELIEVING in aliens and religions with boogey men who used to keep you awake at night.

Dear U

All your questions have been answered and more. But Thorpe of UCSB was talking about the time of Egypt and Rome.

Dear DS

Contrary to what you say here:

We would not know much about history if there was no recording system to speak to us from the past.

You still need to look up the word Hellenizing which I have defined for you a few times and which you obviously don't believe. The written word has been anathema to history it has lead inexorably to miss-story. It wasn't just Sun-Tsu who knew about propaganda.

And wisdom is what leads to Action rather than answers on some brainwashing test. Today we are just beginning (in Epigenetics) to get back to what Pythagoras learned from the Kapnobatai including Abaris and which became known as Therapeutic (Thera-Veda Buddhism) or the Essene arts taught at Alexandria where once stood a Library that really did have knowledge.
I queried where you gained most of your wisdom knowledge, and you referred me to books and the written language. It seems you never trained or associated with living alchemists, since these people seem to be so historically rare. I doubt Humanity can be illuminized with such limitations to acquire the knowledge.

Does anyone you believe to be an alchemist or illuminized confirm you are the godsend of such knowledge? Please inform us more about these people. We're still limited to write about it. Who were the wisest people that you personally learned or mentored with?

You didn't make a Stone, so how else are you getting your wisdom? Personal techniques or ?

Back