• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

how can some people still think ufos are a threat?

wezzy said:
...I mean think about this guys put your human ego aside for a moment...

I kind of like my ego. It is the very thing that makes me see the world, as an individual.

It does not particularly calm my nerves, the idea of trusting any group of people (or beings) who do not seem to have to manage one for themselves, aside from Deepok Chopra that is ;)

A.LeClair said:
David Icke comes to mind. Thinks Bush is a reptilian that eats people.... I've heard others but can't recall their names. I have better things to keep in my brain. Like Furbies and chipped paint.
Jacobs has worked with over 700 abductees? I wasn't aware of this.
In order to say no, you would have to be familiar with all those cases. Or, heard those researchers say no to that particular inquiry.

Yes and David Icke.. is David Icke..
And I realize that I would have to be familiar with all those cases. But I'm saying that from their public work they don't talk about corroborating accounts of grays eating people and taking children simply to entertain reptilians. Not that I know of anyways. Correct me if I'm wrong that's why I asked CapnG or anyone who can answer.

And to CapnG common sense should tell you Hopkins is more credible than Ike by just comparing their work, the people that surround them, their personalities and the public corroborating accounts. If you can't see that it's your problem. Contrary to the popular belief of certain skeptics it is possible to be a good judge of character and it is very valuable. Sure nobody's judge of character is infallible but nothing is infallible.

The Hawk said:
And to CapnG common sense should tell you Hopkins is more credible than Ike by just comparing their work, the people that surround them, their personalities and the public corroborating accounts. If you can't see that it's your problem.

I don't remember claiming Icke was credible, I simply called Hopkins credibility into question. As far as I'm concerned he's just cashing in on a phenomenon he helped promote in the public conciousness. Small wonder then that so many people report cases to him that are strikingly similar, he is after all the "go to guy" of alien abduction. I have also read reports that accuse Hopkins of being a dis-info agent, who purposefully omits negative encounter reports so as not to panic the general public. I'm not saying I believe these things, I'm merely pointing out that they do exist.

The Hawk said:
Contrary to the popular belief of certain skeptics it is possible to be a good judge of character and it is very valuable. Sure nobody's judge of character is infallible but nothing is infallible.

Con men are the most affable people in the world. Just remember that.

The fact is, there are plenty of accounts of hostile activities reported vis-a-vis alien encounters. The entire Dulce saga serves as the most striking example I can think of at the moment. The fact that you prefer to dismiss these accounts because they don't fit the Hopkins model is your decision but don't think for a second that that makes them any less plausable (or makes Hopkins work any more credible).

The reality is that (per usual) nobody has any actual proof of anything, one way or the other.

CapnG said:
Says who?

I do. Based on my experience.

To be sure, I wouldn't recommend getting involved with the greys, on whatever level - no more than I would recommend joining the army for getting sent to Iraq, or volunteering to eat Monsanto's GMO food, or cleaning the water tanks of a nuclear power plant.

Try to understand what it means when beings have no emotions. They don't love, fear, or hate. They act only according to their particular type of logic. They are not capable of empathy.

Imagine beings that have mental capabilities, rivalling modern computers. Imagine a hive consciousness, that freely subjects itself to the greater good of the colony. Imagine that after millennia of reproduction, exclusively by cloning, their gene pool is weak and heading for extinction. Imagine that they know us better than we do.

I would suggest to stay away from them. Work hard on abolishing any "victim consciousness" within you, and you will never see or hear them.

The Hawk said:
There's another type of visitor with blackish brown skin that have been seen eating us and with human body parts laying over the ship.

damnit! i KNEW being overweight wasn't my fault! those aliens have been fattening me up! :eek:

musictomyears said:
I do. Based on my experience.

Hearsay. Sorry but it is. You could be genuine, delusional or lying, the rest of us have no way of knowing.

musictomyears said:
Try to understand what it means when beings have no emotions. They don't love, fear, or hate. They act only according to their particular type of logic. They are not capable of empathy.

And if that logic says "Breed this one, eat that one" how would you know any better? One re-occuring theme with the greys is that they are notoriously deceptive. In short, you have no way of knowing that you know what you "know"!

Ok people I don't care if Icke's is right or wrong If you believe him/them or not, that fact is that people are being taken by some say UFOs, and UFOs are doing said stuff to people unwilling people. Until they contact us or we contact them in some way they are unknown and a threat. The fact of life people lie. Who is lying an who is not, that's not the subject here. Abduction are a small peace of the threat puzzle. There is not Proof right now what we can pull out of our folders and show one another to swing this one way or another. The fact that there is something out here taking people flying over our bases and who knows what else. Is it part government or all alien? What ever who ever is doing this "stuff" its wrong. I don't want to be cut open to see how I tick and I don't want my cows being taken either, I have to live and eat.

There is sufficient information about the greys available to everyone who really wants to know about them. Trouble begins when people don't appreciate all of the information, but only parts of it.

Some people encounter greys for the same reasons as they would "evil spirits", or bad individuals in regular life. Our physical experience mirrors our state of mind. So, in a way, it isn't so important whether or not greys eat little babies (they don't), but the question: Why do some people attract them into their lives?

musictomyears said:
There is sufficient information about the greys available to everyone who really wants to know about them. Trouble begins when people don't appreciate all of the information, but only parts of it.

Some people encounter greys for the same reasons as they would "evil spirits", or bad individuals in regular life. Our physical experience mirrors our state of mind. So, in a way, it isn't so important whether or not greys eat little babies (they don't), but the question: Why do some people attract them into their lives?

ya i would like to know that.

musictomyears said:
Why do some people attract them into their lives?

Would you happen to have an insight into that particular question that you could share with the rest of the class?

Actual physical "evidence" aside..

We will see the alien agenda in plain sight soon enough, if Jacobs and to some degree Hopkins and Sims are correct in their findings. The grays agenda has been slowly building throughout the decades as they have refined the hybrids to look more and more human (for integration.)

Directly from The Threat:

"The mysteries of UFOs "chasing" cars, disappearing, leaving marks on people's bodies, and so forth-all are routine elements of abduction activity. What researchers were hearing from those who had experiences or even sighted low-level UFOs were merely fragments of memories, often distorted and always incomplete. With competent hypnosis, what I have learned from countless people who have been abducted and taken aboard UFOs were complex, matching, detailed accounts all leading to unavoidable distressing conclusions. When I first heard of certain alien procedures, they sounded irrational and illogical, but as I learned about alien goals, they have proven to be the opposite. Everything the aliens do is logical, rational and goal-oriented. With the use of superior technology, both physical and biological, they are engaging in the systematic and clandestine physiological exploitation, and perhaps alteration, of human beings for the purposes of passing on their genetic capabilities to progeny who will integrate into human society and without doubt, control it."

"The evidence seems to suggest that the future will be played out primarily with aliens, hybrids and abductees. The non abductees will have an inferior role if at all. The new order will be insect like aliens in control, followed by other aliens, hybrids abductees and finally non-abductees."

I for one don't think I care..
Yeah it's scary, but if that has really been the plan all along there's no stopping it, I'll be grimly excited to see it all play out.

Oh goodie, that leaves the rest of us to be either slaves, pets, pests or (despite the yet-to-be-explained protestations of some on this board) livestock.

Don't worry though, the Pleadians will save us... I mean the Plejarans... or do I? Someone ask Billy what they're calling themselves this week...

CapnG said:
Oh goodie, that leaves the rest of us to be either slaves, pets, pests or (despite the yet-to-be-explained protestations of some on this board) livestock.

Don't worry though, the Pleadians will save us... I mean the Plejarans... or do I? Someone ask Billy what they're calling themselves this week...

I like South Park's take on this alien business. The greys are more interested in cows than us. Moo.

Farside said:
ya i would like to know that.

Why do some people see UFOs, or get abducted, yet others don't? Are some people "special"?

I personally don't think so. From my own observation, there can hardly be a single person on Earth that hasn't encountered something he or she couldn't explain. However, for all kinds of reasons, many choose to never talk about it. They simply try to forget about their encounter as quickly as possible, because it doesn't fit into their conception of reality. They will even publicly ridicule and dismiss their own experiences, in order to not look foolish, frightened, or gullible.

There are, on the other hand, some people who react in just the opposite way. They become almost obsessed and consumed by the idea of encountering aliens. Many abduction cases strike me as featuring an element of subconscious submission to dark, mysterious forces, that fascinate the victim to a certain degree.

In the end, we bring aliens into our lives, in exactly the same way we attract regular humans: By the power of our thoughts.

The Hawk said:
Actual physical "evidence" aside..

We will see the alien agenda in plain sight soon enough, if Jacobs and to some degree Hopkins and Sims are correct in their findings. The grays agenda has been slowly building throughout the decades as they have refined the hybrids to look more and more human (for integration.)

Directly from The Threat:

"The mysteries of UFOs "chasing" cars, disappearing, leaving marks on people's bodies, and so forth-all are routine elements of abduction activity. What researchers were hearing from those who had experiences or even sighted low-level UFOs were merely fragments of memories, often distorted and always incomplete. With competent hypnosis, what I have learned from countless people who have been abducted and taken aboard UFOs were complex, matching, detailed accounts all leading to unavoidable distressing conclusions. When I first heard of certain alien procedures, they sounded irrational and illogical, but as I learned about alien goals, they have proven to be the opposite. Everything the aliens do is logical, rational and goal-oriented. With the use of superior technology, both physical and biological, they are engaging in the systematic and clandestine physiological exploitation, and perhaps alteration, of human beings for the purposes of passing on their genetic capabilities to progeny who will integrate into human society and without doubt, control it."

"The evidence seems to suggest that the future will be played out primarily with aliens, hybrids and abductees. The non abductees will have an inferior role if at all. The new order will be insect like aliens in control, followed by other aliens, hybrids abductees and finally non-abductees."

I for one don't think I care..
Yeah it's scary, but if that has really been the plan all along there's no stopping it, I'll be grimly excited to see it all play out.

Thanks much for those quotes. It is good to talk about this stuff.

However, I would read the available evidence slightly differently, with a different emphasis. I can understand why some researchers would come to the conclusion that the greys aim at replacing us with grey/human hybrids, and that we are doomed. But I think this view oversimplifies a more complex picture.

The indicators are not that the greys aim at exterminating us, but rather at improving their own chances of survival, using human and animal DNA. My understanding is that their own gene pool is now so weak and dysfunctional that they figured they need to hybridise themselves with another race, or become extinct. If this is so, their cross-breeding programmes are not a matter of choice on their part, but an act of sheer desperation. Think about it: Hybridisation effectively means dilution of grey attributes, such as their enormous intellect. I would go as far as saying that cross-breeding is fundamentally unattractive to them, but has become desirable only because of their current predicament.

Don't get me wrong, I do not try to belittle traumatic abduction experiences, and I certainly do not try to justify actions or motivations by the greys. Definitely not. But I think that doomsday scenarios are unwarranted, and can amount to disinformation.

Given that the greys are superior to us technologically, in ways we cannot even fully comprehend, would it not be very easy for them to enslave us right now - if that's what they want? Why didn't they do so, a long time ago? Why would they wait, until we reach a level of technology that would allow us to defend ourselves? Where is the logic in that? And importantly, why would they transfer advanced technology to branches of our military, if there was a chance we might turn this technology against them?

I think we are looking at a situation where an advanced race - the greys - occasionally visits a related, yet intellectually inferior race - us - in order to forcibly use it for its own plans of survival. I believe that a direct encounter with a group of greys could get very uncomfortable indeed, if not outright nasty, because of their invasive attitude. Similar to a colony of ants, greys don't ask for permission, they simply take what they need - unless stopped. But I also believe that they would protect us against an external threat - after all, we are still their relatives.

I saw a really bright ufo that hurt my eye balls.

Nah, there's people that have suffered radiation effects from ufos. Not really the sort of threat that is being discussed if I recall, but that spills over into security.

musictomyears said:
Given that the greys are superior to us technologically, in ways we cannot even fully comprehend, would it not be very easy for them to enslave us right now - if that's what they want? Why didn't they do so, a long time ago? Why would they wait, until we reach a level of technology that would allow us to defend ourselves? Where is the logic in that? And importantly, why would they transfer advanced technology to branches of our military, if there was a chance we might turn this technology against them?

If they were extremely cold about it they could just wipe us away with biological weapons and maybe they will, maybe they won't but it doesn't fit any experiencer's testimony I've heard.. The full plan seems to involve allowing or staging huge natural disasters and then stepping in to save us (hero complex I guess)..

Your theory is popular but it seems to be only half of it. There are abductees who have talked about the grays mentioning that they need to fix their race. However one has to think; what will they be doing with these hybrids?
I don't think anyone is talking about replacement.. it's integration.

There are some accounts of abductees being put in front of screens showing humans and hybrids ON EARTH together. The grays ask questions to the experiencer. Stuff like: "Can you tell the difference?"

IMO time line or our technological advancement probably doesn't matter to them.. Either way they have to wait until the breeding program is perfected. If we had grays walking around the white house, even the white house would get bombed. But if we have hybrids in the white house... If we have hybrids planted into every facet of society we would have no choice but to give in.

In order to take over without killing us in mass OR risking further damage and chaos to the earth THE method would be to transgenics. This perfect plan would allow them complete infiltration. Now they could pick up world leaders and brainwash them.. Which it seems they do give abductees hidden knowledge btw that no one but them can activate. But whatever they plan on using abductees for, the fact remains they don't have the telepathic abilities and mind control that the hybrids do.

musictomyears said:
Given that the greys are superior to us technologically, in ways we cannot even fully comprehend, would it not be very easy for them to enslave us right now - if that's what they want? Why didn't they do so, a long time ago? Why would they wait, until we reach a level of technology that would allow us to defend ourselves?

Given their level of technical sophistication, I doubt the best stuff we have could hold a candle to whatever they're using. As for why now, I've given this a lot of thought lately and I can only come to one conclusion: Population. Right now there are more humans on earth then there have ever been previously throughout almost all of human history COMBINED. If you want to do a genetic diversity experiment you breed a lot of rats. And we all know what happens to lab rats, don't we?

The Hawk said:
In order to take over without killing us in mass OR risking further damage and chaos to the earth THE method would be to transgenics. This perfect plan would allow them complete infiltration. Now they could pick up world leaders and brainwash them.. Which it seems they do give abductees hidden knowledge btw that no one but them can activate. But whatever they plan on using abductees for, the fact remains they don't have the telepathic abilities and mind control that the hybrids do.

Hmmmm....

A couple of thoughts: If this is so, then it wouldn't be the first time for aliens to come here, and mess around with us. All religious texts ("religio" = reverence) speak of visitors from other worlds, interbreeding with humans, or their precursors. Has it benefited, or rather hindered, our development? Difficult to say, isn't it. I get a sense of the greys thinking that we ought to be grateful for their interventions, and welcome them.

I see the situation like this: The greys belong to the same family of humanoids as we do. They are also closely related to the Reptilians. Credo Mutwa describes how African tribesmen managed to capture greys, and kill them. He says that it is extraordinarily difficult to cut through the space suit of a grey, since the suit is not really a suit, but a mixture of synthetic fibre and natural skin. He also says that the slanted eyes are not eyes at all, but oversized goggles, since the actual eyes underneath are small, and resemble those of reptiles.

Now, the Reptilians appear to be extinct on the physical plane, they only seem to feature in abduction scenarios that sound as if they happened entirely on the astral/ethereal level. Please somebody correct me if I'm wrong on this. The Reptilians are the "evil masterminds" behind some of what the greys are involved with, however they do not have physical bodies (anymore?). When people talk about the phenomenon of somebody "shape-shifting into a Reptilian", I have to say this is probably not a real, physical effect, but a psychic one. I have seen shape-shifting myself: I once watched a spiritual healer pray inside a church, she was standing upright with her mouth shut, and her eyes firmly closed. However - and I kept watching her face from a distance - after a few minutes her entire facial features were replaced by those of an entirely different woman, who had her eyes wide open, and her mouth moved frantically as if speaking with great speed and intensity! Most bizarrely, I could watch this woman move in an out of the healer's body for a number of times - it looked as if somebody was pushing slides in and out. It just looked so "fake", if you know what I mean. Needless to say, I knew everybody in that church personally, they were all regular spiritualists, and it all happened in the middle of a healing service. I asked the healer if she had been aware of being used by this woman, but she said no - she had not been sensing anything unusual throughout the entire evening.

So, in the case of Reptilians manifesting, I would suggest we are looking at a very similar process, in that the Reptilian image is superimposed upon the human body, and that the human is quite unaware of the process. However, the question arises: Why does this happen to certain people, but not to others?

Coming back to the greys, their predicament arises from their exclusive use of cloning for reproduction. It appears they used to reproduce naturally a long time ago, but decided to de-engeneer (so to speak) their reproductive organs, because they felt that natural reproduction was inefficient and too "messy" (my words). In particular, they reckoned that cloning would allow them to breed towards a master race (sounds familiar?), in that only their most capable offspring would be allowed to survive. They always knew that there is more to life than just DNA, and that a spiritual, or non-material force animates the body. They are masters at what we term astral travel, and they also know much about the afterlife. However, it appears they didn't quite appreciate the fact that they were playing with forces that are beyond their control: They overestimated their capabilities of designing new life-forms. Instead of creating a homogenous master race, they painted themselves into a corner. Now, they face extinction, since their genetic pool has become weak.

Following all this, it is perfectly clear what they are trying to do: Probably on several fronts, are they experimenting with re-introducing natural reproduction into their own race, since they figured they have to backtrack on their erroneous decisions from many thousands of years ago. I get the feeling that they still don't fully understand as to *why* they have to do all this. They appear spiritually blind in certain ways, as if cut off from certain aspects of their own nature.
Isn't it interesting that they invariably take samples of only few, selected parts of the human and animal anatomy: Mucosa, connective tissue, and reproductive organs. This tells us exactly where their weaknesses lie.

It makes perfect sense that they would want to create different types of hybridised beings. Ideally, I am sure, they would prefer to only replace those parts of their DNA that are dysfunctional, but leave the rest intact. That would allow for only minimal variations, if any, of grey traits in their offspring. However, it doesn't seem to quite work out that way, hence their decision to create hybrids that are more human-like, and that have a greater chance of survival. On the downside, the hybrids lack many of the greys extraordinary capabilities. As far as the greys are concerned, this is a catch 22 situation.

Would I personally be worried about these developments? Quite frankly, not half as much as I would worry about the corporate take-over of the world. Governments and corporations are merging into a NWO-type, semi-fascist, all devouring octopus that will be very difficult to dismember, once established. Some might say that the greys are behind all this, by manipulating political and business leaders, or by infiltrating our institutions. I don't know. Ultimately, it makes little difference. We, the people, need to exercise free will, and makes stark choices. We can beat this thing, whatever it is.

Back